you belong with me

Door lovee-galore

ever since he met her, johnny orlando has been crushing on mackenzie ziegler. mackenzie just thinks of johnn... Meer

Girls Day
The Devastating News
Starbucks Date
Strange Thoughts
The Live.ly
Seeing Hayden
The Discussion
Just A Bad Day?
Love Advice
Strange Thoughts
Loving Can Hurt
Can't Get You Off My Mind
I'm The One
There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back
2U
No Promises
probably discontinuing
new book/story?
disturbia
ig users
uPdAte
jenzie sex
omg hello
please read

The Sweatshirt

2.1K 43 1
Door lovee-galore

We arrive at the mall and ALL OF MY SISTERS immediately ditch me to go and look at their clothes. So now I'm stuck here waiting for all of them.

"Darian, Maddie, Lauren! I'm going to wander off for a few minutes, I'll be back." I say as I run off.

I run to the Adidas shop and I see a sweatshirt that reminds me of Kenzie. I turn and run, I run all the way back to my sisters.

Maddie looks up. "That was quick." she states.

"Are you okay??" Darian looks concerned.

We walk to Starbucks and I sit down and tell them everything.

"Kenzie is dating that Hayden.." I mutter.

Don't get me wrong, Hayden has been one of my best friends since forever.

"Didn't you know? We knew that 1 month ago."

"I didn't know until Lauren told me this morning."

"You guys should go on tour together!" they all suddenly scream in unison.

"Maybe."

I think of of all the precious moments I could share with her.

If only, she felt the same way that I feel..

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

102K 4.3K 50
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
514K 14.6K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
443K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
88.3K 794 13
I accidentally summoned a tentacle monster in the middle of the night. He wants to show me why eight arms are better than two. I said yes, and now I...