Crazy Feelings

By Little_Apple05

Bella Castillo. Your average girl with a beautiful voice. Shawn Mendes. Every girls dream guy. Successful, cu... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
*Please Read*
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty two
*SUPER IMPORTANT*
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight

Chapter Eleven

3.4K 61 6
By Little_Apple05

"Lauren? What are you doing here? How'd  you get past the gate?" I ask and I feel my stomach twist.

"Oh I know the password. I came over to apologize to you, can I come in please?" She says and I nod and let her in. I have a weird feeling about what's about to happen.

"Lauren what are you doing here?" Shawn gets up and asks when he sees us walk into the living room.

"I came to talk with Bella and apologize." She says and he smiles at me. I smile back and we all sit in the living room. Shawn sits next to me and puts his hand on my knee. I put my hand on top of his and for a moment it looked like Lauren was bothered by that.

"Bella I'm so sorry for what happened with me and Shawn. I was so super drunk and I didn't know what I was doing. Trust me, I'm not that type of girl. I honestly wanted us to be friends. Me and Shawn have been friends for a very long time too." She says and it seems like she really means it.

"It's okay Lauren. I understand that you two were both drunk and that you guys made a mistake. All is forgiven, so we can just forget about this and move on." I say and it looks like she's tearing up.

"So are we friends now?" She says and a tear comes down her face. I'm feeling really suspicious right now.

"Yeah we are." I say and look at her a little weird. She comes in and hugs me super tight.

"Shawn can I have some water please?" She says and wipes away the little bit of tears that she shed.

"Yeah sure. Do you want something from the kitchen Bella?" He asks me and I shake my head no.

Shawn gets up and walks to the kitchen. 

"Well I'm glad that's over." Lauren says and fixes her hair.

"Yeah me too." I say and smile. She looks at me and gives me a sort of rude look.

"I mean that night was totally crazy. And Shawn wasn't to bad in bed either." She says and laughs.

"What?" I say and awkwardly laugh. I don't know what's going on here.

"Yeah. Anyways just prepare to have your heart broken because that's what he did to me. Trust me I know Shawn better than anyone." She says and smirks. I look at her shocked and then Shawn comes back with her water.

"Oh thank you so much Shawnie. This is just what I needed." She says and takes a sip of her water.

"So what did you two girls talk about while I was gone?" Shawn asks and Lauren looks at me and smiles.

"Oh nothing. Bella was just telling me how excited she is to go on tour." She lied and then smirked at me. "Right Bella?" She says and I look at her and then at Shawn.

"Yeah. Right." I say and fake a smile. What did she mean that Shawn was just going to break my heart? What does she know that I don't? Why is she acting like this, I thought she wanted us to be friends.

"So what are you guys doing?" Lauren asks us and points at the tv.

"Oh we were going to watch a movie. You can stay and watch it with us if you want. We are watching Grown-Ups." Shawn says and I look at him because I don't want her to stay. 

She Shawns friend though. 

"Oh okay I love this movie don't you Bella?" She asks and nudges me a little.

"Yeah I really do." I say and fake laugh.

"I'm so glad that you two are getting along now." Shawn says and wraps his arms around me. We lean back on the couch and I lay my head on Shawns chest. 

We watch the movie and Lauren keeps giving me death stares throughout the whole thing. I'm surprised that Shawn didn't see her.

Finally when the movie was over she left and I was debating on whether I should tell Shawn what happened.

He turns to me and I guess he could tell that something was wrong.

"Hey what's wrong?" He says and takes me into his arms.

"Nothing I'm just really tired that's all." I say and he looks me in the eyes.

"Okay, if you say so. I'm really glad that you and Laur are friends, it means a lot." He says and smiles at me. Before I could say anything he picks me up bridal style and carries me to my room.

He sets me down on my bed and then lays  next to me. 

"Is it alright if I sleep here tonight?" He asks me and gives me the puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah it's alright." I say and smile at how cute he's being. 

"I don't sleep with a shirt, if that's alright with you." He says and I nod. He slips off his shirt and I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

He wraps his masculine arms around my waist and pulls me in roughly towards him. I lay my head on his chest and close my eyes.

--

I wake up laying on my back and feel the weight of Shawns arm around my waist.

Shawn is still sleeping and I don't want to wake him so I carefully slip out of bed and go brush my teeth and put on a little bit of mascara.

When I finish I walk back to my bed to sleeping Shawn. I crawl on the bed and start giving him little kisses all over his face. He smiles but doesn't open his eyes.

"Come on Shawn get up. We need to start packing today for the tour. We have meetings today too." I say and sit on my knees next to him.

"No because if I wake up then you won't still be giving me kisses." He says with his eyes still closed.

I smile at him and his cuteness.

"Well then I won't give you anymore kisses if you don't get up you lazy little boy." I say and he opens his eyes and sits up.

"Now I think I deserve a kiss for my good behavior." He said and puckers his lips. I give him a kiss on his cheek instead of his lips and I crawl over him and off the bed.

I turn around and see him staring at me and smiling. 

"Do you like what you see Mendes?" I say he blushes a little.

"Yeah I do." He says and makes me blush. I walk to my closet and pick out some clothes. Today is going to be a casual day so I'll wear some casual clothes.

I grab a gray fitted t-shirt and some denim skinny jeans. I lay my clothes on the bed and motion for Shawn to get out so I can change.

He rolls his eyes and gets up and leaves my room closing the door behind him.

I quickly put on some deodorant, change my clothes, and then I throw up my hair in a ponytail. I already have mascara on and that's all I really need today so I'm good.

I open my room door and then go and grab my black converse from my closet. I put on a cute little black bracelet I have so it'll make the shoes match more with my outfit.

I walk out of the room and go downstairs to make a quick breakfast for me and Shawn.

I get out a couple of eggs and I turn on the stove. I butter up the pan and then I crack both eggs and start to scramble them.

I make some toast too and get out the jelly in case he wants some. I finish with the eggs and out them in a plate. Shawn comes down the stairs just as the toast pops out of the toaster.

I grab his piece of toast and put it on his plate and hand it to him as he comes in the kitchen.

"Thanks beautiful." He says amd takes a bite of the toast. I put my food on my plate and then I go and sit with him to eat.

"Oh I forgot the orange juice, I'll be right back." I say but he stops me before I get up to get it.

"I can go get it. You already made this delicious breakfast." He says and I smile and he goes to get the juice. He comes back a minute later with two cups of orange juice.

"Thank you very much sir." I say and take the glass from him.

We talk and eat our breakfast and then he helps me wash the dishes.

"Are you ready to go?" I ask him as I dry my hands. 

"Yeah just let me grab my keys." He says and goes to get them off of the coffee table in the living room.

I grab my bag and we go and get in his car. When we arrive at the studio we go to the conference room and all of the producers and tour management are there. John is here too.

"Okay sit down so we can start discussing the tour." Carol, the main tour director says. My manager Adam, and Shawns manager Andrew are both here too.

We all sit down and start discussing the tour and planning it out. We have been talking for a good hour and then my phone starts ringing.

"You can take your call if you need to." Adam says and I nod. I look at the number and I don't have it in my contacts and I don't recognize it.

I walk out in the hall and answer the call.

"Hello?" I say wondering who it is.

"Hey! It's me, Laur!" I hear Lauren's voice say and my stomach does that twisty feeling again.

"Hey. How'd you get my number?" I ask suspiciously. I look around the hall to see if anyone is around.

"You gave it to me remember?" She says sounding a little bit weird.

"I don't remember." I say and she kind of laughs  on the phone.

"You must have forgotten or something." She says and I laugh awkwardly.

" yeah. Well what do you need because I really need to get back to my meeting." I say bluntly.

"Oh I just wanted to see if you could meet me for lunch today." She says sounding innocent yet suspicious.

"Um I don't know if I can." I lie because I don't want to go by myself.

"Well I wanted to explain to you some thing that I think you should know. About Shawn. You know since you guys are talking and everything, you deserve to know." She says and I pause for a moment. 

I let out a sigh and take a peek inside the conference room at Shawn. He's talking and laughing with everyone. What is it that I  deserve know? What does she know about Shawn?

"Okay, well I'll meet you at the Garden Cafe at twelve thirty." I say and I swear I could practically feel her grin through the phone.

"Alright, see you there. Bye!" She says and then hangs up the phone.

I walk back into the conference room and sit back down next to Shawn. 

"Who was on the phone?" He asks me quietly while everyone else talks.

"Oh it was Lauren. She wants to meet me for lunch." I say and give a fake smile.

"Okay that's great. Can I come or is it like a girls lunch?" He asks and smiles at me.

"Yeah it a girls lunch." I say and give a fake laugh. I've had to be giving a lot of fake smiles and laughs ever since Lauren came into the picture.

We finish with our meeting and Shawn goes to lunch with Andrew and Geoff is going to meet them too.

I take Shawns car to go meet Lauren. I have a weird feeling about this, but I need to know what Lauren knows. She's known Shawn for a long time. She knows things that I don't know.

--

What does Lauren know that Bella doesn't?

OOOHH this story is about get even more interesting!nBy the way a friend of mine just got wattpad and she recently just published the first couple of parts of her Shawn Mendes fan fiction!

Her wattpad name is @Mymendes05 and the story is called Bad Reputation. It's really good so far. Go read it you guys!

Thanks for reading you guys! Love you so much!

-Nicole🌺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 46 45
Melissa, a girl who is just a fan waiting for her idol to notice her. One day she learns she has two tickets. Will they meet? Will he be the one and...
19.2K 496 20
It all started when shawn was asked to surprise a fan on her birthday. Little did he know that she'll be the one to steel his heart. But his fear and...
1.2K 135 27
Completed _____________ A girl who has always been dreaming of having a boyfriend and who knew that her life was about to change. New chapters every...
170 7 1
Imagine being Shawn Mendes' girlfriend! This story will give you the feeling of actually be with Shawn! The young Y/N just moved to Canada to start h...