Alphas Little Omega

By hkayh123

Book #1 in the 'Mine' series Meet Ben, the omega of the Red Forrest pack. This pack doesn't treat their omeg... More

Character descriptions
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Dom and Leo extra
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Character Answer
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilouge

Chapter 37

81K 2.8K 1K
By hkayh123

Ben's POV

He was actually here. James came and saved me. I didn't think that he'd actually be able to find me, but he did. Right now he was carrying me down the stairs with Leo and Dom following behind. When we got downstairs all of the warrior wolves were already outside waiting for us. I looked around and saw all of the dead bodies causing my stomach to churn. I buried my head into James shoulder making me wince from the cuts on my face.

The smell was disgusting. Like rouges and blood. The light breeze against my skin made me realize we were finally out of that horrible cabin.

"Gorgeous, can you come out for a second?" James softly asked me. It took me a second before I gained the courage to look at all of the people that just helped save my life.

"Woah," I gasped as I stared at the warriors with side eyes. Every single one of them was bowing down to the two of us. They were all still in wolf of form too. Rustling was heard from behind James and me before two wolves walked out from behind us. Dom and Leo went and did the same thing as the rest of the warriors. Leo lifted his head a bit before he let out a loud howl. The other warriors followed in suit and soon all that could be heard was howling. It sounded creepy but calming if that makes any sense.

"I'm going to shift and then you can get on my back. It's gonna be the fastest way to get back to the pack house." James explained gently to me. I nodded as he carefully set me down before moving away a little. I watched in awe as he shifted into his huge pitch black wolf. Ever since I was young I've always enjoyed watching others shift. Since I couldn't, because I'm an omega, it always fascinated me. James laid down on the ground making me realize he wanted me to get on. I made sure to wrap my arms tightly around his neck and hold on to him tight.

I did not want to fall off.

~~

The second we got to the pack house everyone cheered at us when they saw me. This caused a blush to light up my cheeks. James quickly shifted, while I was on him, so when he was back in human form I was in his back. Before anyone could say anything he rushed me to the pack hospital where Alex, the head doctor, was already waiting for us. James hastily took me into the alpha room that was bigger than the the rooms there.

"Okay so let's get you checked out." Alex smiled at the two of us when he followed us into the room. James set me down on the bed in the middle of the room and pulled a chair until it was right next to the bed so we could hold hands. Alex grabbed a few things from his little cart before making his way over to me. Before he even touched me or anything he showed James what he had grabbed. Most likely so Axel or him wouldn't get mad. Getting an alpha werewolf was practically asking for the death sentence. James nodded after skimming over the items laid out.

Alex smiled at me before checking everything. He put some cream on my cuts and had me hold ice to a couple places on my face. Also, he had to take my blood so he could see how much wolvesbane was in my system. I had told him about what Liam did to me. The entire thing took about an hour because he wanted to be extremely thorough.

"Next, we need to check on that little one growing in your stomach." Alex smiles at the two of us before he went over to a closet and grabbed the ultrasound machine. James grip tightened on my hand making me look over at him. The look on his face was excited and scared. I slowly ran my thumb over the back of his hand which seemed to calm him down a good amount.

"Pull your shirt up please." Alex requested bringing my attention back to planet earth. Before I could even try to move my shirt James did; he made sure to only bring it up to about the middle of my ribs. That made me roll my eyes. Alex felt around my ribs first making me wince.

"He seemed to have broken two ribs. They will heal, but you need to rest in order for them to heal properly." He said the last sentence looking over at James. A giggle escaped my mouth making them both smile. Alex grabbed the gel out of the cart where the machine was and told me it was going to be cold. I shivered when he put it on snd then it started heating up. He grabbed the little stick thingy and started slowly running it around my stomach area. James and I were both watching the screen intensely.

Neither of us knew if anything had happened to the baby when Liam had kidnapped and beaten me. I really hope nothing did; that would break my heart. James would be even more hurt most likely.

"There it is," Alex sighed in relief. I looked at where he was pointing and saw the little blob looking thing.

"Oh my," I stated in awe. We both watched the screen for probably twenty minutes, and nobody on the room said a word.

"Wait, is that-"

"Yup."

"Wow,"

"Congratulations alpha, Luna"

That was the conversation between James and Alex making tears run down my face.

"S-six pict-tures please." I suggested while wipping my tears. Alex nodded while James looked confused.

"One-e for us, one for L-Leo an-nd Dom, t-two for your pa-arents, one for J-Jordan, and one for K-Kade and Ty." I explained with my annoying stutter and blush. James smiled while nodding. I wanted to tell them by giving them a picture, which is kinda cliche. Alex nodded before pressing a bottom on the stick thingy, taking the picture. After he printed six copies of it before handing them to us with a smile. James took them and put them in his pocket carefully.

"Now I'm going to give you some cream that you will need to apply to the cuts twice a day because of the wolvesbane in your system. Also come back in a week so we can make sure everything is all good. No vigorous activities for a week too; you need to make sure you're healed before anything. So I'm going to put an IV in you because you are pretty dehydrated. You being beaten and the wolvesbane in your system caused that to happen so quickly. Also I'll have the cooks make you a big meal and you'll need to eat. A lot." Alex explained to the two of us as he started putting things away and grabbing new things out.

"Okay, thank you Alex." James thanked for the two of us. The doctor grabbed out an IV and smiled sympathetically at me as I unfolded my arm for him. My nails dig into James' hand as the needle slid into the top of my hand. After everything was all set Alex reminded us that food would be coming before leaving the room. I moved over on the bed and pulled James up onto the bed. He held me close when he got up and neither of us said anything for a few minutes.

"I thought I lost you." James whispered into my hair. I looked up at him and saw that he wasn't focusing on anything in the room. His eyes seemed to be distant, but not the look he got when talking to Axel.

"Y-you didn't," I whispered back while reaching my hands up to pull his face down to look at mine. What surprised me the most was that he had tears in his eyes.

"Don't c-cry." I smiled lightly. My mate nodded before burying his head in my neck as he tried to calm down. We stayed like that for who knows how long. Neither of us moving, even when the food came in which would make Leo upset.

Because, food.

~~

"Well I'm glad you're alright." James dad sighed as we hugged. Once I was free to leave the hospital we met up with James' parents. They were both extremely happy and relieved that I was okay and would be fine. The four of us were standing outside of the alpha mansion because apparently they set up the entire thing, for us, when I was gone and everything was going on.

"Me too," James father smiled at the two of us when we were done hugging. A blush made its way onto my cheeks at their statements making the three of them laugh.

"Come inside you two need to see how it turned out. We had a bunch of help from pack members so it'd be done by the time you got back." James dad told us after motioning is inside the house. James and I walked in and I found myself shocked at how great it looked. Everything was perfect. As we both walked through the house I noticed a bunch of little things from my room: pictures, nicknacks, drawings. It was weird to see them all with James things. After we finished walking through the house James and I went to the living room where his parents were.

"I'm going to have some people come over. We wanted to tell you guys something." James told his parents before mind linking Leo, Dom, Jordan, Kade, and Ty. The four of us sat in the living room, waiting for everyone to show up, just talking about random stuff.

"Hola lovelies," a sing-song voice called out; Leo's here. The five people we were waiting on walked into the room together with smiles on their faces. Jordan looked a bit awkward and regretful. When he saw me he slowly made his way over to me, as if he was unsure if I'd talk to him.

"Uh, Ben I'm sorry. It was my fault I should've been there-" Jordan started apologizing. I cut him off quickly.

"It's n-not. I pr-romise; d-don't beat your-rself down-n." Jordan still looked sad but nodded none the less. James smiled at him as he walked up behind me and pulled me into his arms.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yeah," was my reply.

"Okay, everyone gather around." He shouted over his shoulder silencing everyone. The group looked confused but formed a little half circle around us. James grabbed our the pictures from his pocket and handed them out of everyone. The entire room was silent before screams and squeals were heard. And the next thing I knew I was being picked up and spun around by Leo.

"Oh my gosh Benrito! I'm going to have a little taco now!!!" He screamed making me wince.

"Tacos actually. We're having twins." James pointed out making everyone even louder.

"Fucking slaying sweetie. Imma be a godfather." Leo finally set me down and had tears in his eyes. Dom chuckled lightly at his mate making Leo hit his chest.

"We're going to be a grandparents" James parents said in unison. They both were teary eyes as they pulled the two of us into a hug. That's basically what happened for awhile; everyone talking about it and crying. A lot of crying.

I went to the bathroom which took a lot longer than I expected. The house was a maze and I'm pretty sure I got lost like five times. When I got back out to the living room James was fiddling around with something in his hands. He seemed nervous too. Weird. Leo pointed out that I was back in the room making him turn around and star down at me. He took a few steps closer to me before getting down on one knee making me gasp loudly and tears to swell up in my eyes.

"So, uh where to start? When you first came to the pack I really wanted to be friends with you. My parents introduced us and I found myself liking you. A lot. As we grew up we also grew apart, but that doesn't mean I forgot about you. Ever since I can remember, after meeting you, I had this crush on you. I never truly expected it to really go anywhere because we'd both find out mates and then that would be it. Then my 18t birthday came around. You don't really know how happy I was to find out you were my mate. It shocked me but also excited me. And I kinda found myself falling in love with you. Hard." James' speech stopped as he opened the box to reveal a beautiful rose hole ring with blue diamonds. The tears stared actually falling down my face.

"So...Benjamin Johan Ross will you marry me?"

"Yes,"

Comment
Vote
Add
Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 754 43
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...
939K 36.6K 45
Presley had it all, a loving family, great support, a great pack behind him. One thing he didn't have was his mate by his side. After seven years of...
13.1K 331 38
BOYXBOY. Mpreg This is my first story so please be patient with me as I grow as a writer hopefully you will enjoy it and continue to read. I hope it...
180K 7K 36
Caleb is your everyday dorky 19 year werewolf. He's the youngest omega of the pack but everyone loves him. Caleb lost his parents when he was 9 due t...