Almost Is Never Enough // Bed...

By MrsBreannaHoran030

When you love someone you will defend them through everything. You will risk your self - your life for that c... More

Almost Is Never Enough // Beddy Spin-Off
/1/
/2/
/3/
/4/
/5/
/6/
/7/
/8/
NOT A CHAPTER!!!
/9/
/10/
/FAQ/
/12/
/13/
/14/
/15/
/16/
/17/
/18/
/19/
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
/30/
very impt. a/n
/31/
/32 - Part I/
/32 - Part II/
/33/
/34/
/35/
/36/
/37/
/38/
/39/
40
epilogue
an;
spin-off ideas???
But guys...
Pressure
HSS ReWrite

/11/

550 13 0
By MrsBreannaHoran030

/11/

"Is he okay?" My mom asked two hours later, standing outside my room door with Sara.

"Yeah he's fine. He went to sleep about an hour and thirty minutes ago." Sara said.

"Okay." My mom said.

"By the way, you have a lovely house here, Mrs Styles."

"Oh thank you. Now I'm just going to get straight to the point, I'm so sorry. I don't know why Blair is doing this. I —"

"Hey, its totally fine." Sara said.

"But —"

"Its fine, Mrs Styles." Sara said.

"Okay, I just wanted to make sure you two were okay and —"

"Its fine, Mrs Styles." Sara said laughing this time. My mom laughed with her. The door opened and my mom came in with Sara behind her and sent me a smile.

"You okay honey?" Mom asked.

"Yeah ma. I'm fine." I said. She hugged me and I returned it, kissing her head.

"Oh, my baby's all old." She said. I just chuckled and shook my head. "Well your food is still down stairs and —"

"I'm not really hungry anymore." I said.

"Well —"

"I'm fine. Really."

"Alright. Well there's a bonfire outside." She said with a hopeful look on her face.

"Alright, I'll come on out. Is B—"

"Everyone's still here." She said.

"Alright." I said before she left the room.

Sara grabbed my hand and sent me a warm smile before dragging me out the room. I don't really want to go down. I'd rather stay up here.

/Blair's POV/

I watched in pain as he held her hand, as they walked together, as they laughed together.

He's moved on.

I'm glad though. I know you may think I'm the bad guy, I ruined our relationship, but I'm doing it on purpose. I never cheated on Edward, I never took his money, hell, I've never been with anyone but Edward.

I need him to hate me.

He has to. I'm not good enough for him and it's obvious. Everyone just thinks of Edward as a father, not as a husband, because I'm, or I never was around. I was really trying to write songs for this new guy. It's a band actually. The Vamps, but that's beside the point.

Edward deserves someone better and I'm not that person. And for a fact, I haven't spent any of Edward's money. The call was recorded and I got a friend to help me with that. That friend just so happened to be Joey. She didn't understand why I wanted to break us like this, but I just can't.

And Steven. I don't know. I thought it'll make Edward hate me more. I don't like Steven, but he thinks I genuinely do. Steven is abusive and I'm not up to par for that. Not in my condition. He wants me to have sex with him, but that's not happening.

I watched as Sara sat on Edward's lap and I inwardly sighed. Steven pulled me closer by the waist and I nearly gagged at the smell of liquor he was omitting.

"So Blair, how's the song writing going?" Monica asked.

"Oh it's great. The guys I'm writing for love it."

"How old are they?"

"In their late teens. Seventeen, eighteens, and nineteen." I said taking a sip of my lemonade.

"I thought you said it was one guy?" Edward asked. "You told me it was one."

I know. Baby, I'm sorry. "I tell you a lot of things."

He rolls his eyes and turned to Sara, sparking up a conversation and that hurt even more. He's ignoring me.

"Daddy!"

We all turned to the doorway of the house and Aliby was standing there. Oh, my baby girl.

"Daddy!" She yelled again, this time laughing and running out the house. She ran right over to Edward and hopped onto his lap, clinging to his torso. "Daddy, do you think maybe I could have some ice cream?"

He chuckled. "Do you know what time it is?"

"It's ten o'clock, but —"

"Right. And when is your bed time again?"

"Six, but —"

"So what do you think my answer is?"

She sighed. "No."

"Thatta girl!" He said. She pouted and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Oh no. That doesn't work with me." He placed her beside him and she just sat there pouting. Then she looked over to me.

"Mumma, can I get some ice cream?" She asked, moving to stand infront of me.

"What did your father say?"

"Ugh gosh. Parents!" She yelled frustrated before sitting back down. We laughed and went back to our separate conversations.

I didn't realize that Sara had tugged Edward away.

/Edward's POV/

"You what?!" I whisper-yelled at Sara.

"I'm breaking up with you, or whatever we were." She said nonchalantly.

"But —"

"No Edward. You aren't over her and she isn't over you. It doesn't matter what you say this time you cant make me change my mind." She said. And I gave up.

"Alright."

"So are we okay? We still mates?" Sara said as she walked inside the. I followed.

"Yeah."

"Well, I hope you understand why I'm doing this. Its cause I care about you."

"I know, Sara. I'm not as naïve as I was before."

"Okay."

I walked her out to the gates and called her a cab. Once the Black Cab came up, Sara hugged me and then she pressed her lips against mine.

"It was nice while it lasted." She said. I smiled and nodded before opening the door for her. She slid in gracefully because that's what Sara is to me, graceful — sent me one last smile.

"Hey, you still my date to the awards right?" I asked.

"Of course." She said. "See you Tuesday."

"Yeah, Tuesday."

And just like that, she was gone.

We all sat inside the house later that night. Blair had assured me that she transfered her money over to my account. It was quiet. Every child was still asleep except for Aliby. She just cant sleep some times and I'm guess she gets that from me.

We were playing a gave of checkers on my moms iPad. I was sitting in the recliner and she sat up on my lap. I was bored. And cold. And tired.

"Aliby?"

"Sir?" She asked looking back at me.

"What do you want to do next week?"

"What's next week?" She asked.

I laughed, "your fifth birthday, silly."

"Oh. Well, I don't know. Surprise me." She said.

"Are you sure? Is their anything specific you want?" I asked. I'm terrible at surprises.

"Well, there is one thing. . .but. . ."

"But what?"

"I think its inhumanly possible to get it." She said.

Sometimes I hate when she uses words like that. She just shows that she doesn't have a child hood. Aliby is so smart that she's just completely bypassing 'being-a-kid'. Every little thought and mind trick to her is straightened out.

She knows there is no Santa Clause; said there's no way a fat man can live in such temperatures with miniature kids, and reindeer's and survive. She knows there isn't a tooth fairy because there is just no way possible a little fairy can do all of that work for teeth. And don't get me started on magic. Aliby can write a book about how magic is just an illusion.

"And how is that?" I asked.

"Unless you can get Cody Simpson and lock him in the closet of my room then there's just no way." She said in all seriousness.

I chuckled. "I'm sorry."

"Oh no, its fine. We don't want daddy going to prision for hiding a teenage popstar into my closet." Al said before laughing.

"You are really weird. Sometimes I just wanna see what's going on in that head of yours."

"Well, right now, I'm still in the mood for ice cream, but we all know the answer to that. . ." She said. I just rolled my eyes and she sent me a smile. "What's tomorrow's adventure?"

"Well, daddy has to go with mumma to finalize some things, then we need to pack for New York." I said.

"Ugh! I hate packing." She said.

"You don't even do anything!" I complained.

"Yeah, but watching you makes me tired." She said.

"Oh my gosh, you know who she sounds like?" My mom said before looking over to my father.

"Don't do that Moni." Dad said making us crack up.

"You're a loser." Aliby said to me.

"I'm a loser?" I said looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah. I'm sleepy." She said moving the tablet, curling up to my chest. I wrapped an arm around her.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you, too, loser." She responded, kissing my cheek before curling back  into my chest.

"She's a special one, Edward. Congratulations." Thadd said.

"Thank you."

________________________________

Someone get me a Niall Horan for Saint Patrick's Day pls?

xBreHoran

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410 32 12
They say if you love something, let it go and if it comes back its yours. What if when it comes back it isn't what you expected? Friendships reunite...
17.8K 367 26
"When you promise something you are supposed to keep that promise.If you're not willing to do so , then don't make the damn promise."
125K 3.3K 42
Some of us just need to find our other halves. Others need to find ourselves.
928 2 21
"Okay Hanna. This is your new life. You don’t have to worry about Jean or the horrible past you had to go through. But Hanna, what ever you do, just...