The Secret

Von Ayla2709

Summer Hathaway! The girl who never does anything wrong. But what will happend when she came on School one da... Mehr

(1) Be me.
(3) Change me!
(4) Love will change everybody!
(5) Back to old time!

(2) The bully.

1.5K 24 0
Von Ayla2709

Summer

I was walking home then Kale and her friends stopped me. <<Hey loser!>> Kale said. <<Hey K-K-K-Kale>> I said. <<Are you afraid of me?>> Kale said. <<No!>> I said. <<I think you are!>> Kale said. <<Summer just go and die!>> Kale said. Then Kale's friend Kensie said. <<Nobody likes you Summer!>> Kensie said. <<If somebody likes you Summer they are stupid!>> Kale said. <<If you dont start to talk we start bully Tomika to!>> Kale said. <<Dont start bully Tomika!>> I said. <<Ok, we dont start bully Tomika, but we can!>> Kensie said. <<Bye loser!>> Kensie said. Then Kale push me on the ground. I start to cry.

Zack

I was walking home then I see that Summer Is crying. <<Summer are you ok?>> I said. <<No they bullyed me again!>> Summer said. <<Who Is bullying you?>> I said. <<I cant say It Zack!>> Summer said. <<Ok>> I said. <<I must go now Zack, bye!>> Summer said. <<Bye Summer!>> I said.

Summer

I hate my life, I just want to die but I cant I know It will be fine someday.

Freddy

I was In the park then I saw Kale. <<Hey Freddy!>> Kale said. <<Go away Kale!>> I said. <<No I cant go because I love you!>> Kale said. <<I know that but I hate you!>> I said. <<You dont hate me Freddy, you love me!>> Kale said. <<No I hate you! Bye Kale!>> I said. <<Bye Freddy!>> Kale said.

___________________________________________________________________________________

To be continiued.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2M 113K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
9.5K 189 7
In the aftermath of her breakup with Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger navigates unexpected love on the Quidditch pitch as she finds solace and passion w...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.7M 120K 44
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...