A Lost Princess [Completed]

Bởi QuackTheGreat

=====I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS THIRTEEN. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK===== I enter my house my mate following behind m... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Note
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
New cover
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Note
New Book Cover
Chapter Fifteen
Book cover
Chapter Sixteen
Thank you!
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Fourteen

424 20 4
Bởi QuackTheGreat

Brynn

I fall to the ground, weak and panting for breath.
That was the most powerful spell I had casted for that amount of time.

"Are you okay?" Amber rushes to me while Ryan holds me protectively.
I just nod as I feel like I've been drained of life.

"Let's get you to bed" he says and carried me away as the darkness overtakes me.

-------------------
Ryan

I stare at her motionless body as the sun shines on her. It seems as if she was really tired since yesterday.
Everest is angry and disappointed at how we couldn't protect her and wants to protect her. He also wants to rip Eric's throat out for even thinking of hurting a single hair on Brynn's body. To say that he is furious would be an understatement.

Got that right

Shut up. You're being annoying.

I am very sorry, I had no idea.

just go away.

"Why are you so mean to your wolf" she asks.

"Geez. I can't believe that you can hear everything in my head." I say truthfully.

She smiles and there is a silence.

"So... who is going to take the throne?" I ask.
I would love to be king but I think that the most important thing is that if it is Brynn, she will panic. She hasn't had any training like her sister even if she doesn't need it.
It's like Alpha training.

Shit.
I have to go back to the pack.

"Why?" She asks.

"Rouges." I say and sigh.

Ever since everyone heard that Brynn is actually the princess, rouges are attacking more frequently then before.

"Oh" she says and looks down.
I lift her chin to look at her bright blue eyes.

"Don't worry I'll be back in a few weeks. Or you can visit" he says.

She smiles. God I love her smile.

"Also when do you want the Luna ceremony to be?" I ask.

Her eyes are wide open.

"What! Oh my goodness. How am I gonna help you with the pack? What if I mess up? What if I make a mistake that makes people hate me and reject me as their Luna? What if -"
I stop her by placing my lips on her soft lips.
She reacts immediately and kisses me back.

I pull away from our short kiss.

"You will do perfectly" I say and kiss her cheek before pulling the covers off me.

"Where are you going?" She asks sleepily

"I'm going to change and see if there's anything I can do here.

She nods before pulling the covers close to her and closing her eyes.

Brynn

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS! Absorbent and yellow and porous is he? SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS!" Me and Amber shout.

We have been watching spounge bob square pants for an hour now and we just finished one of the movies.

"If nautical nonsense be something you wish!
SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS!
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish!
SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS!"

We sing the rest of the song and sit back on the couch laughing.

"Let's watch the other movie of sponge bob" she says and puts it on the tv.

Another film with the theme song! Yay-ya!

========================================================================

"Well come to think of it,
Kid, honestly I can go on and on,
I can explain every natural phenomenon,
The tide, the grass, the ground
All that was Maui just messing around,
I killed an eel, I buried it's guts,
Sprouted a tree and then got coconuts,
What's the lesson? What is the takeaway?
Don't mess with Maui when he's on a breakaway!
And the tapestry here on my skin,
Is a map of the victories I win!
Look where I've been, I make everything happen!
Look at that me-"

We were just in the middle of your welcome from Moana and a guard rushed through the door.

"Your highness. There is someone who would like to speak to you" he says.

"Which one of us?" Amber asks.

"Princess Brynn" he says.

"You can come with me" I tell Amber.
She smiles at me

"Do you know who it is?" I ask the guard

"No, your highness. All I know is that he is quite tall with black hair and grey eyes" he says.

"Ok thank you..." I say, not know his name.

"Scott your highness" he says.

"Thank you Scott." I say and we walk down the stairs to see a man.
He had black hair and was quite tall like Scott says.
His grey orbs looked at my blue ones, making them stare into their colours for ages. Not a speck of colour or life.

"Hello? To who do I owe the pleasure?" I say

"Princess Brynn and princess Amber. The pleasure is all mine." He says and bows.

"Do I know you? You look quite familiar" I say.

He looked like someone I knew but I couldn't put my finger on it.

He started laughing and me and Amber just stared at him weirdly.

"Your father hasn't even told you about your own brother? He says

"You can't be" Amber exclaims

"Oh but I am. And I'm in fact Brynn's twin." He says confidently.

"You can't be! You don't even look like me." I argue.

"It called being un-identical to your twin" he says.

"But then we would have had a similarity. At least one. We are completely different." I say.
"I mean I have blonde hair and you have black. I have blue eyes and you have grey. Our faces look completely different. From our nose to our ears and finally it is common to have around the same height as other people in your age group." I stare the thing that I can see.

"Well believe it or not, I am your twin. Born at the exact time as you actually. Maybe even before."

"Even if you were her twin, which you aren't by the way, mum and dad would never give away another heir to the throne. Even if they didn't have royal blood. They would never give up on a baby." She says.
That's true.

"Do you want to know the story?" He says.

"Let's sit down in the living room" Amber says and we walk down the halls.

Do you think he's telling the truth?

I doubt it I reply

Me and Amber sit on a couch while my so called 'brother' sat I front of us.

"Okay.
When mum was pregnant, she came across a witch. The witch wanted power and so she decided that before your parents could stop her, she would kill the babies, leaving no heir to the throne.
That witch wasn't any kind of witch though, that witch could see visions from the future. She saw that there were two babies and so castes a spell to make the babies carry on growing inside of her so that after they were born, she could kill them easily.
But the spell didn't work and it only transfered one of us and it was me.
She gave birth to me and realised that I had inherited her power to see the future and she lost it.
She couldn't kill me but use me as a weapon instead.
When I was turned 17 I decided to pluck up the courage to tell her that I wasn't going to tell her any visions from the future. She was so furious that she turned my heart into a craim (A/N I just came up with the word)"

"What's that?" I ask.

"It's when they brand your heart into darkness basically. It makes me turn evil sometimes and when I turn, she can control me." He says looking down.
"Dad had found me but made me live with some other powerful witches as it would be a danger to Amber and you if they found you. It was also because he wanted me to learn how to control it when the dark side invades my mind" he says.

"Good story" Amber says clapping.

He looks at her weirdly

"What are you talking about?" He stares at Amber.

"That doesn't explain your look" she says.

"When you turn their heart to make it have some evil, it makes your appereance much darker. Since I have royal blood in me, it had extreme effects on me" he explains.

I think.

Is he telling the truth?
I ask ingrid.

I honestly have no idea.
She replies

"Let's talk to mum and dad and see if it's true" I say and we walk to their room.

======================================================================

Ok guys! I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry for not uploading in aaaaaages.

I have exams and honestly, I hardly have time to do anything in the first place.
I will try to update more often but I don't have exact dates.
During the summer, I hope to update more as there is no school or exams or homework so that I have more time to write.

Anyways. Ramadan Mubarak to all the muslims that read this. Hope your fasting is going well!

Anyways, till next time!

X._sens_.X

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

8.9M 280K 38
This is NOT a story about incest so please don't get the wrong idea. Disclaimer: I made this book when I was like 12 so just beware lol "B...
345 4 52
This is the lovestory between an alpha werewolf and his Luna... except... The she-wolf was apart of The Grey Pack (a lower level community) growing u...
872 61 19
Originally called "My Life is fucked Up" During a life in prison, a girl name Kayla Rocksand was stuck in jail for something that she was blame for...
58.3K 1.4K 42
The Quarter is quiet. Marcellus controls the vampires. The wolves live like outcasts in the Bayou. The Witches have a rocky peace with the vampires. ...