Everything Has Changed || Cle...

By DoveFeather101

You are a half pokemon. A Pikachu. You have the kinds of powers a Pikachu would have, and the ears and the ta... More

Everything Has Changed ||Clemont X Half Pokemon!Reader|| Information On Reader
Everything Has Changed ||Clemont X Half Pokemon Reader|| Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Three
discontined sadly.
Remake/Continuing!
whoa. what.

Chapter Two

3.6K 69 20
By DoveFeather101

Alright! Here's some of Chapter Two, I don't know how much I can make, due to me having to go to schooollll....  but I CAN make some of Chapter Two!

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*Your P.O.V.*~

~*FlashBack*~ 

"Soooo... guys?" They looked at me, and I sweat-dropped.

"So, my answer is..."

~*End FlashBack*~

I don't know what I'm doing. I felt pain scorch through my body. "I-I.... I don't know what's happening to me.." I whispered painfully. That's when my powers kicked in.

The group stared at me until Bonnie yelled "WHAT'S GOING ON?!"

"I don't know!" I screamed back, before seeing smoke rise around us.

"Amphy, tell every pokemon to run! I don't know how much longer I can keep it from coming out!" I yelled, running into a tree, then leapt over them. "You guys need to run too!" I cried to the group. 

I kept on running.. running.... running...... until a certain someone shot a beam at me. "Lysandre!" I hissed, frozen in pain.(Yes, Team Flare stole you and made you like this."

I needed to do it, so I did.

I shot a thunderbolt at Lysandre.

It wasn't really neccessary, but I had to get out of there, even if it meant revealing my secrets.

Once I was free, I ran into a city... hurt. Injured. Full of cuts, bruizes(Idk. Spelling, maybe? xD), even gashes.

Meanwhile, the group had ran into Lumoise City since it was closest, along with my Pokemon.

Ampharos growled "Ampha! (Y/N)!" 

Absol nodded. He begun using his senses to look for you.

Back to you, you were on the ground, in Lumoise City, hurt, and badly.

Your head had a gash, your arms and legs had cuts and your outfit had cuts as well.

It wasn't long until you were found by a certain Absol. "(Y/N)!" Bonnie cried.

"(Y/N)!" Everyone else then cried out, seeing your wounded body.

I moaned, feeling dizzy from bloodloss.

I soon passed out,  from the bloodloss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boooooooooo I'm being lazy right now

Sorry fam

But gotta go ~_~

I'll make another chapter longer than this, k?

BYE FAM

From Yours Sincerely,

DoveFeather101, or A.K.A. Dove's Feathers(Wings)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
46.2K 778 36
Before I say anything, I obviously do not own Pokémon, I'm simply a fan of the games/anime. As the title says, this book will be entirely oneshots fo...
144K 4.6K 35
What happens when two guys fall in love with one girl? Ahaha, it's not what you think. One guy is a thousand year old demon, and the other is a twelv...
75K 1.5K 21
This is the story of a female night fury that was left at the door of Katsuki Bakugo. Her mother and species was never to be seen again also known as...