Innocent romance (A maid sama...

By Violet_167

Misaki and Takumi are two strangers engaged to each other. They want to try to make this marriage work or is... More

-Prologue-
- Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
- Chapter 4-
- Chapter 5 -
- Chapter 6-
- Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
- Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
- Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
Chapter 18
-Chapter 19-
- Chapter 20-
- Chapter 21-
- Chapter 22-
- Chapter 23-
- Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-

-Chapter 1-

887 14 5
By Violet_167

A woman in the kitchen noticed his presence and walked over to greet him with a long passionate kiss on his lips. Takumi kissed her back with the same passion.

"What keep you so long?" She asked swinging her arms around his shoulder.

"No need to worry. I'm here now."

Takumi lifted her up bridal style and carried the lovely woman in his arms over to a couch. He sat down carefully with her in his arms and wrapped one of his arms around her body. Her name was Mei Watari, a woman he was dating for five years and the woman he wanted to settle down with. They met back when a friend introduced the two and at first Takumi was skeptical since he usually showed no interest in girls. 

Mei for Takumi was the only one who had ever understood and accepted him for who he was. Having hardly come across anyone like that he became attracted to her. If not her he questioned who else? Who would ever love him as just Takumi?  Mei was caring and kind to others.

Early this year he wanted to officially introduce her to his family rather than just mention her to them. Unfortunately for him, it was announced he was to marry Misaki Ayuzawa, a woman who he never met. He opposed the wedding plus the idea of marrying a complete stranger and wanted them to know he wanted to marry Mei but his family was persistent. He couldn't run away as it would be pointless as both him and Mei both have a life built here in Japan. After thinking it through they decided the best thing would be to have Misaki cancel the wedding herself. Both Takumi and Misaki needed to oppose the wedding.

It was known Misaki for some reason hated men and Takumi well sometimes he could drive someone crazy. He didn't see them as the perfect match either.  There was no point in acting cold to her, Misaki would just decide to go along with the marriage but if she felt he was too good for her just maybe she'll cancel on her own. But how well will that plan work when he's usually cold to others?

"Takumi how long do we have to wait until you and I can actually be married?" Mei pouted resting her head against his broad shoulders. It wasn't easy when the man you love was planning a wedding with another woman.

Takumi smiled and caressed her arm loving allowing her to know it's okay. "You have to be patient. The wedding is three months away so let's say in four months we'll be engaged."

Hurting someone for his advantage was the last thing Takumi wanted to do but this was his future with the woman he loved so he had to do anything for Mei.

"Do you two really not sleep in the same beds?" Mei questioned smirking. Even though she already knew Takumi and Misaki slept in different beds.

Takumi frowned. Of course him and Misaki weren't sleeping in the same bed. He had no plans of sleeping with Misaki. "No. Why would I do that?"

"Good," She came closer to his neck and trailed light kisses up to his neck and across his jawline. "I don't want you around other women like that. You're mine."

Takumi pulled her even closer to him. He used his free arm which wasn't holding her and lifted up her chin so he could kiss her. His hands roamed her body until they disappeared under her clothes.

"Careful Takumi you're engaged to be married," Mei teased but still continued to kiss him. She started to open his shirt.

"You are the one I love," Takumi whispered seductively against her skin. His hands never left her warm body.

"Does that make me a mistress?" Mei half-joked.

Takumi chuckled at her comment. Only she could make a joke out of a situation like that. "I guess it does."

Mei giggled as Takumi sat up taking both of them to her bedroom. As usual his business meeting ended up with a naked Mei and himself in her room. When it got too late, hesitantly he left to go home to Misaki.

-Meanwhile-

For some reason Misaki had somehow decided to wait up for Takumi. It was not that she liked him and wanted to but she was quite curious about this business meeting of his. She never trusted men from the time she was a little girl. They always lied and those lies hurt others. They'd do things and find their way out of it while you're left hurting.

She really didn't want this marriage but when she heard he didn't have luck with women or was seeing anyone she decided to get engaged and see if he could be the one to at least settle down with. If they don't love each other, which she doubted that happening she would stay in the engagement. Misaki had a business and for a business to succeed you need a lot of power that Takumi's company could offer.

The one thing he should never do is try to hurt her or betray her. When Misaki put her trust in someone and they broke it they faced hell in the end. Her trust is hard to earn and easy to break. She wasn't asking him to love her but just to get along until they hopefully loved each other.

This business meeting had her wondering for some reason. It wasn't her place to question him but she'd be damned if she let some guy used her and played her. Misaki has a somewhat cold personality but it was to protect herself. She wanted to put her trust in Takumi since he would be her lifelong partner but he was still a man who could potentially betray her.

It was 11:23 pm and his car had now pulled up in the driveway. Misaki watched as he parked the car and headed into the house. She contemplated just going sleep and not letting him know she was up but she went downstairs anyway.

The moment Takumi entered the huge home he came face to face with Misaki. He was indeed surprised to see her still awake but he didn't let it show. He composed himself and thought up a whole bunch of answers but then again he didn't owe her an answer right? He said he was going to a meeting but he never said he would be back home early.

Takumi walked passed her and only said a simple goodnight.

"How was the meeting?" Misaki asked not turning around to look at his retreating figure one bit.

Takumi stopped in his tracks. "It went smoothly."

Misaki cocked her head to the side. "Who were they? These very important people?"

"Since we are not married yet it wouldn't be wise for me to share that info," He harshly said.

"I see. And what about getting to know each other pass the whole strangers thing?" She questioned finally fully turning to face him.

"That is up to the future now let us drop this topic."

The last thing he wanted to talk about right now was his business meeting which was actually him being with Mei. The only deal he sealed was making love to Mei.

"I understand. Rest up tonight since we have plans for lunch tomorrow," Misaki said and watched him leave her alone. She frowned the moment he was out of her sight. When he passed her she smelt an uncommon scent coming from him. She could only hope he wasn't doing anything which would destroy the trust she was slowly building for him.

For now she pushed any bad thoughts out her mind. She wanted to see how tomorrow would play out.

-Restaurant-

The next day came by quicker than expected. Takumi drove him and Misaki to the designated restaurant. It was very awkward between them and Misaki at this point could care less. Takumi had gotten up to go use the bathroom. A waitress came to the table in the meantime.

"Are you ready to order ma'am?" The waitress asked.

Misaki looked up to see a well fit brunette woman with brown eyes. She was indeed beautiful. Misaki smiled, "Sorry but the other person is in the bathroom right now."

The waitress nodded then turned on her heels to help another table.

Misaki paused. That scent Takumi had...she could smell it again. Maybe she was a little crazy thinking about it but she had been smelling it a lot recently. Her thoughts were interrupted when Takumi sat down at the table.

"Did you order?" He asked looking down at the menu. Takumi looked through all the dishes.

"No," She waved for the waitress to come again. The brunette nodded and came back.

"Would you like to order now ma'am?"

"Yes. Takumi what would you recommend? Takumi?" She called his name again when he didn't answer her the first time. She followed his gaze and saw that he was looking at the waitress. "Takumi is something wrong?" She asked not understanding what was happening. Did they know each other?

"Ah no. She looked like an old friend of mine. I was wondering if I should ask but I didn't want to interrupt her job," He explained choosing his reason very carefully.

Misaki bought his excuse and didn't think any further of it. She turned to the waitress. "I'm sorry," She looked at the name tag. "Mei...My fiance just had a little misunderstanding."

Mei tried not to stutter with her response. "It's fine." When Misaki looked back down at the menu she mouthed what are you doing here to Takumi.

"I guess I'll have the fish platter and you Takumi?" Misaki frowned. If this guy thought she couldn't sense when something was up he had another thing coming.

"I will have the same," He answered putting down his own menu. He forgot Mei was part-timing at some new restaurant.

When Mei left Misaki smelt the scent again.

"Takumi can you lean forward for a moment?" She asked leaning forward herself first. When Takumi came to her she sniff his scent . The smell wasn't on him so where was it coming from?

Mei came back with their dishes. "Here you go. Please enjoy the dishes."

Misaki noticed this time the smell was coming from Mei but not Takumi. Was she really this old friend of Takumi? Maybe she shouldn't jump too far ahead with conclusions or she would be the one ruining the engagement not him.

"That scent of the waitress Mei must be popular since you use it also," Misaki calmly said taking a bite of her food.

Takumi sat watching her trying to figure out if she knew about him and Mei.

"It's really popular. I'll buy you it."

Misaki smiled. "I almost thought something bad about you but I know you aren't stupid enough to do that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 235 19
Misaki lives with her mother, father and two sisters in the land of seika. They may seem like your everyday family but they are not. Misaki is the ou...
21.1K 600 11
Hinata, Kenma, Suna, Aone, Akaashi and Iwaizumi have several secrets hidden from everyone, including their partners. Together, they've decided to sha...
99K 3.4K 40
𝙔𝙀π™ͺ π™‘π™€π™«π™š π™’π™š. π˜Όπ™™π™’π™žπ™© π™žπ™©.╰── ➀ Tsukishima Kei and his wife, Tsukishima Mizuki, deal with the bliss and challenges of married and parent...
87K 2.4K 16
Your pinkies intertwine, then your thumbs touch and lastly, he leans his forehead on yours and says "I promise." You and Nishinoya Yuu have been frie...