Tigress

By -FrozenFire-

Once upon a time, in a land where human has never set foot and creatures straight from a fairytale roam free... More

Tigress
✎REWRITE NOTICE / IMPORTANT INFO✎
Chapter 1: Aurora
Chapter 2: Eyes
Chapter 3: Instincts
Chapter 4: A Change for the Good
--->AUTHOR'S NOTE<---
Chapter 5: Let a Sleeping Tigress Lie
Chapter 6: Smoke and Mirrors
Chapter 7: Chosen One
Chapter 8: Ella
Chapter 9- Exiled
Chapter 10- Exiled Part 2
Chapter 11- Innocent
Chapter 12: Their Only Chance
Chapter 13: Battle Training
Chapter 14: A Race for Life
Chapter 15: Broken
Chapter 16: Rise From The Ashes
Chapter 17: Exile Awakening
Chapter 18: Demons Have Wings Too
Glossary

PLEASE READ (Author's Note)

23 1 7
By -FrozenFire-

As you all know, Tigress looks practically abandoned... but it's not.

 I want to apologize for my updating hiatus, but this is all for a reason. A good reason, in fact. 

Because over the long months I've been elsewhere I have still been working in Tigress, but behind the scenes! I've been stringing the plot together and fixing all those holes! I now know how the book will end (its amazing how I started a book and got this far without even knowing that!) and I realize many of the errors I have made.

 I can't give a definite date yet, but I plan to resume updating VERY SOON!! And once I have the rest of this book pretty well put together, I plan on eventually renaming Tigress... along with a BRAND NEW COVER to boot!!

So as you can see, Tigress is about to go through some major and exciting new changes!

But I wouldn't be able to complete all of this and more without you, my readers, and I hope you all will stick with me through this long journey!

Thanks for reading this!

-Maeve 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 5.3K 65
How are you supposed to move forward when you can't stop regretting your past? Everyone walked away from the Battle of The Sun & The Moon a different...
561 120 35
[ U N E D I T E D V E R S I O N] ''We're running out of time! And you want me to leave you behind?....'' The soft silence engulfed the forest not a...
1K 328 12
Monsters Are Created By Other Monsters. Sou & Isabelle, A set of eccentric and unhinged twins with erratic elemental powers has to set aside their di...
14.9K 489 12
Everything was as normal as can be for seventeen-year-old senior, Aurora Halewell. She was kind to everyone around her, loyal to her best friends, an...