Freakishly Miraculous

By Typodomcm

Another Akuma, another day for Ladybug and Chat Noir. However, the Akuma is the least of their worries, as th... More

Gemini Origins
Awkward Mornings
After School Guantlent
Fumbled Battle
Tea with Fu

Sorting Things Out

973 31 20
By Typodomcm

Alya and Nino were frantically pacing back and forth in front of the school steps, waiting their friends to arrive. Alya turned to Nino with her arms crossed.

"Admit it, I was right." Nino stopped and placed his hands on his hips.

"What? About your theory that Ladybug and Chat Noir were body swapped? Ummmm..." Nino started gesturing to himself. "Obviously you were right!" Alya huffed and turned away from Nino, and Nino did likewise with Alya. From an outsider's point of view, it would look like two normal couples arguing about some random thing. However it was much more complicated than that. After their up close and scary encounter with Gemini, the two teens had discovered that they were in each other's room, and also in each other's bodies. It was pretty traumatizing for Nino, but Alya had a mixture of feelings. She was both excited that she was right about the whole body swap situation, and she felt like she was living in a comic book(or a crappy fanfic 😉). But she was less than thrilled about being in her boyfriends body.

"I'm still not okay with having to get changed today!" Alya said looking over her shoulder. Nino's mouth became agape and he angrily turned towards her.

"We agreed to never speak of it again!" At this point, both Marinette and Adrien arrived at school, originally looking deep into each other's eyes with goofy smiles on their faces. But the arguing from their best friends brought them out of their gaze, and looks of worry were plastered onto them.

"What's... going on...?" Adrien asked already knowing what had happened to them, as he experienced their disappearance first hand, but it was weird to see Nino's body walk over and hug him with the same mannerism that Alya would with Marinette.

"Oh girl, you'll never believe what happened!" Adrien and Marinette both had to suppress some cringe from hearing those words come out of Nino's mouth. Alya paid them no mind and went on with her explanation. "Nino and I swapped bodies!" Neither Adrien or Marinette looked at all surprised, and this took back both Alya and Nino.

"Wait, why aren't you guys like freaking out right now?" Nino pipped in. Marinette and Adrien look at each other.

"Do you want to tell them?" Adrien asked Marinette. She nodded in a slight reluctance and turned again to Alya and Nino.

"Well... we are kinda swapped ourselves..." Their friends' jaws dropped and the two just shrugged with awkward smiles.

"That makes so much more sense for both of your guys's strange behavior!" Alya was bouncing up and down with excitement and joy. Though she immediately turned a one eighty and pointed right at Adrien with a stern look about her. "You better not have taken any unwanted peaks at my BFF, or so help me I will destroy you!" Adrien put his hands up in defense.

"I absolutely did no such thing. I respect Marinette too much to do that." Alya retracted her hand back to her person, and sighed with content.

"Alright I believe you, but I swear if you do, I will murder you when you back in your own body." Adrien nodded looking very scared. Marinette placed a comforting hand on Adrien and giggled at his expression. Alya's LadyBlog notification sound, and Alya instinctively went for it, though it was not on her person. Instead, Nino had it and he went down to check it. As he scrolled through the notifications, his eyes grew larger.

"You guys need to see this." Everyone of them drew in around him and watched the video that was being played. Chloe was centered in a camera's view, and she was sitting in the mayor's chair. There was something different about her expression; it was more soft and friendly, and she didn't have that high and mighty attitude that she has everywhere she goes.

"People of Paris," Chloe began sounding very formal. She didn't have her typical malice laid in her tone. "This is your mayor, Mayor Bourgeois. I am sorry you have to see me like this. My daughter Chloe and I had an unfortunate run in with one of Paris' newest villains, Gemini. I have also been told that many of our officials such as: our police officers, news reporters and other members of Parliament have also been affected. Therefore we advise everyone to stay at home to avoid any more instances of these body swaps. To Ladybug and Chat Noir, wherever you are, I ask you to please meet with me as soon as possible. Thank you." The video ended, leaving the four friends with stunned expressions. The teachers and students must have seen the same video because they all began to pile out of the school, towards their homes.

"I think it would be best if we followed his advice, I'm sure Ladybug and Chat Noir can handle this Akuma. We don't know what kind of chaos could spring forth after all the mix ups that have been caused by Gemini." Nino and Alya looked at each other, obviously weighing the possibilities, and coming to the conclusion that he was right. The friends parted ways; Nino headed to Alya's and Alya headed to Nino's. Meanwhile, Marinette and Adrien headed to the bakery.

It didn't take long for Adrien to explain to Marinette's parents that he would be out with a friend. Of course Marinette's parents were worried a bit, but they felt good knowing that "she" would be with a friend. So they told Adrien that he could go, but to be back by seven o'clock. Once Adrien walked out of the store, he gave Marinette the thumbs up and they ran off to transform.

Ladybug and Chat Noir immediately headed to City Hall, they figured they might as well go see what the mayor wanted. It took them awhile, but they did finally make it.

City Hall was jammed packed with guards, police officers, and people rioting in the streets. The people, very clearly upset, wanted an explanation of why their loved ones are in each other's body. Sabrina was behind all the police officers, yelling orders at them with a megaphone. Ladybug and Chat Noir landed beside Sabrina with confused looks.

"Sabrina?" Chat spoke while poking Sabrina's shoulder. Sabrina's head turned sharply at them, and speaking sternly.

"Ladybug, Chat Noir, finally you arrived. Things have gone from bad to worse. It wouldn't have been so bad if I could've gotten my officers to listen to me right away." The heroes' eyes widen in surprise.

"Officer Roger?!" Ladybug exclaimed. Roger looked at Ladybug and down at himself. He faced palmed, realizing the confusion he caused.

"Sorry, my apologies. I forgot about the predicament I am. I've been too preoccupied to deal with that, but now that you two are here, we can solve that problem. Here, I'll take you to the mayor." Roger left the megaphone duties to his second in command, and got them through the front door.

"LADYBUUUUUUUUG!" Came an unexpected voice from the top of the stairs. The mayor's body came running down and attached itself to Ladybug. "OMG! I am so relieved that you are here! Please ignore my HORRIBLE appearance!" Chat wasn't even the one being attacked and she was incredibly annoyed by Chloe's shenanigans. Roger's body had came slowly down the stairs and joined her friend at her side.

"Now, girls," Roger scolded Sabrina and Chloe. "Leave these two alone! They need to see the mayor right away." Reluctantly, Chloe let go of Ladybug; Sabrina looked liked she was gonna say something, but she just decided to keep her mouth shut and sat down in the chair next to where Chloe was sitting. Roger signaled to Ladybug and Chat Noir to go up the stairs. Ladybug turned to Chat and whispered so Chloe couldn't hear.

"I finally understand your pain." Chat slowly nodded her head with a little smile. Ladybug looked down at Chloe who waved at him and he awkwardly waved back. "Though, I gotta say, I'm not completely comfortable with Chloe doing stuff like that in her father's body." Chat let out a giggle and patted Ladybug's back, who was pouting. When the three got to the top, Roger opened the door for them.

"The mayor is expecting you. I will stay out here though." Ladybug and Chat Noir nodded their heads as they entered inside the mayor's office. They could see that Mayor Bourgeois was trying his best to accomplish his work to the best of his abilities. Chloe's long hair made his vision impaired, and Chloe's fake nails made it hard to write properly and next to impossible to type anything. He didn't even notice the two superheroes until he was mid-rant.

"Ugh, curse these nails! If my daughter did not make it excruciatingly clear that I am not suppose to mess with them, or any other make up and beauty product that is plastered and compacted into me. I guarantee I would have ripped off these awful nails at once!" His eyes had just peaked up for a moment, and he didn't fully take in who was there. "Oh great, more people. Yes, what can I- Ladybug and Chat Noir!" The mayor began to scramble around his messy desk, trying to make it somewhat presentable, and he straightened up his hair and smoothed out his clothes- standing tall and formal. "Pardon my out bursts. It feels like I am running a mad house around here."

"It's quite already mayor," Ladybug replied. The mayor sighed and slumped in his big office chair. "You sure have a lot of security guarding this place." He pointed over his shoulder, referring to the guards outside. They mayor sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"Yes, it was my daughter's request that I have this place on lock down. Apparently she could not stand the thought of all her adoring fans seeing her in my body." Ladybug and Chat Noir looked at each other before Chat turned to talk to the mayor.

"She seemed fine with us being there."

"She wanted to see you two immediately. I suppose for reassurance purposes. Honestly, I think I needed it too." The mayor took a moment to breath as if he was being suffocated. He sat up, firm and poised and gestured to the two superheroes to take a seat. "Now, I'm sure you are well aware of the situation we are in," the two nodded in agreement. "A few branches of our police have been swapped around, like poor Roger over there, as well as some of the higher officials. It won't be long until just common criminals start over running the city at one of our weaker times. So I am asking you, along with stopping Gemini, if you two could help with crowd control and stuff like that."

"You can count on us, Mayor Bourgeois!" Chat said with a fist pump in the air. The mayor looked extremely relieved, and relaxed in his chair. "Come on Chat, lets go." Ladybug nodded and the two heroes got up and left City Hall.

Ladybug and Chat Noir over looked the chaos from on top of a near by building- close to City Hall. It seemed like each time the crowd would loose a few people, new people would come in and increase the mob of people. They could see Roger ordering police officers to leave and to head to other areas of Paris, and deal with emergencies, and other crimes.

"We should say something," Ladybug said, turning to Chat. Chat did not hesitate, and she and Ladybug jumped down to Roger again. "Can she borrow that, please?" Ladybug pointed to the megaphone. Roger was quite confused but he handed over the megaphone to Ladybug, who brought it to Chat.

"Merci, Chaton." Chat gave a little smile to Ladybug, and she tested the megaphone before talking into it.

"People of Paris, please hear my words! We are well aware of the situation you all are facing at this moment. Chat Noir and I have also been affected by Gemini's attack, but that will not stop us from doing what we do best: protecting the you and all of Paris. So please, help us by going back to your homes and staying inside until this is all resolved. And I promise you, we will get the situation resolved!" A few people clapped and cheered once Chat had finished and handed back the megaphone. Once the clapping and cheering subsided, people did start leaving and the premise and the streets were cleared within a few minutes.

"Well," Roger said to the heroes. "I can't thank you guys enough for that. You have no idea what a relief it is that all those people left. Already you two are working things out. Well then, I am just gonna go explain to the mayor that the crowd has left." Roger walked inside and left Chat and Ladybug by themselves.

"I must say my Lady, that was a good speech." Ladybug said with a smile. "I have I ever told you that you are amazing at being inspirational?" Chat chuckled, placing a hand on Ladybug's shoulder.

"No, you haven't Chat, but thank you anyways." Chat's smile shrank away as she thought about something from yesterday. "You know I still haven't quite figured out what Master Fu's words, and it has been in the back of my mind. Do you have any ideas?" Ladybug shook his head, and both of them sighed. "I suppose we should at least go do more crowd control in the streets."

Ladybug nodded and suggested, "We should try to go around the important places that could have been hit by Gemini along the way too. Which way should we go first?" Chat thought about it and pointed across in the direction of their school.

"Perhaps some of the teachers could still be there." Without any delay, the two started heading to the destination as fast as they could. If they saw people still on the streets they would yell at them to go home, while not breaking their pace.  The entire campus was empty, no student to be in sight. For most of the classrooms that they check, they were empty or the teachers were still in their respective bodies. The last room they check was the principals office, and they could hear ruffling on the other side.

"Mr. Damocles?" Ladybug said as he slowly opened the door to discover the school janitor rummaging through papers. The man looked up from the papers and was startled to see Ladybug and Chat Noir standing there.

"Oh it's just you: Ladybug and Chat Noir. I thought you were students who were still here. Speaking of which, why are you here?"

Chat replied, "we are trying to see who has been mixed up by Gemini and see if we can be of assistance." Mr. Damocles reached up to stroke his nonexistent beard but stopped short when he realized he had no more beard. He exhaled sharply as if he had done that several times already and began to fell annoyed with himself.

"Well, why don't you check the news. They have been nonstop covering stories on people who have call in about being in another person's body. I'm sure you could use their reports useful."

"Thank you Mr. Damocles. And don't worry we are gonna get to the bottom of this and get you back to your body." Mr. Damocles nodded and the two superheroes made their way to the television studio. Luckily they knew their way around the building as was able to find the studio where Nadja and Alex usually film at.

When they entered the room they could see Manon jumping all around on the stage with one of her dollies. Alex and Nadja were watching her as they continuously answered phone calls and watched the news from several tv screens. Chat waited until Nadja got off the phone to get her attention.

"Nadja?" Chat asked, but Nadja shook her head.

"No, I'm Alex. Nadja is in my body." Alex pointed to his body; Nadja was still on a call. Manon saw Ladybug and Chat Noir and bounded toward them giggling. She ran right up to Ladybug and held onto his leg. Ladybug was so startled by this. Nadja quickly finished up her conversation and once she hanged up, she went over and removed Manon from Ladybug's leg.

"I'm so sorry Ladybug." She said before turning back to Manon. "Manon, now is not the time to play. I got to go talk with Ladybug and Chat Noir right now but you go and keep on playing, okay?" Manon's eyes watered a little bit she slowly nodded her head in understanding.

"Yes Alex... I mean mommy..." Nadja hugged Manon tightly and let her go back to playing. She sighed and stood up, facing Ladybug and Chat Noir.

"I'm glad you two are here. I can finally say with confidence that Ladybug and Chat Noir can help us. Especially when most of the police force were protecting the Bourgeois and most of them are in their loved ones bodies." Sentimentally, Nadja looked over to Manon before quickly looking away. Alex stepped in and continued for her.

"We've been taking in people's calls, trying to alert the public and make their stories known. It helps people to know that they are not alone in this situation. So what can we do for you?"

"We are trying to find out who has been swapped and see how we can help." Nadja turned around and scrolled down her phone.

"Well, from whom we've been able to get a hold of, it seems like only us, the police, the mayor, and other important people have been swapped. Along with a few other random civilians. We've been trying to see if we can discover Gemini's whereabout by sending our news choppers out." Nadja gestured to the screens of helicopter camera footage. "So far we haven't found anything..."

"We both think it would be good for the people of Paris to hear from you two," Alex added. Ladybug and Chat nodded and in just a few minutes they got everything set up.

"This message will loop every hour, on every station. So no one can miss it." Nadja explained as she finished up last minute preparations. "You two ready?" Ladybug and Chat nodded their heads, and Alex hit the record button.

"People of Paris," Chat started. "I am sure you are well aware of the new threat that has plagued our city for the past few days now. And I am sure that a lot of you have been affected by their attacks."

"It's scary," Ladybug went on. "It is strange and you just want to go back to your own bodies or get someone you care about back to their's. And we cannot do that, at this time anyway. But rest assured that we will take down Gemini and do everything in our powers to stop them."

Chat finished, "so please stay inside. Lock your doors and stay as safe as possible. Gemini is very powerful and can be potentially very dangerous. But as long as we are around, you can rely on us to protect you and to fix everything. So don't give up hope in us. Thank you for listening." Alex stopped the recording, and went to work on getting it live. Nadja walked up to them, and thanked them.

"That was really well said. I am sure that people will feel safer with this message." Nadja went to help Alex with editing, and as she did that, a crash on one of the screens perked Chat's cat ears up. Chat looked over to one of the screens and her eyes shot opened, and she dashed over to get a better look. Chat called over her shoulder,

"Chat, you need to see this!" Ladybug looked towards Chat's direction and head to her. Chat pointed on the screen, which had Gemini at the Eiffel Tower. They seemed to have began to caused some destruction to the park down below.

"We should get down there!" There was no hesitation in Ladybug's voice, and in Chat's nod. They left the building with a quick goodbye to Manon, Nadja, and Alex, and headed straight for the Eiffel Towers. Once the two got there, a majority of the park's paths got completely destroyed, a few trees got uprooted and ripped to shreds. A few of the pipes from down below had busted open, water had been spewing out for awhile. The news helicopter, that had captured the footage from earlier, still remained in the sky. Gemini floated from under the Eiffel Tower and to the heroes.

"Look who decided to show up bro."

"They are back to get there butts handed to them, again."

"This time we are not letting you escape!" Both of them said. Ladybug rolled his eyes.

"You know this whole 'twin-speaking thing' is getting really old. Why do little kids always insist on doing the same joke over and over again. It is just lame." This comment annoyed the twins, and anger spread to their faces.

"We are not lame, you are!" Ladybug merely laughed at them.

"Really, that's your comeback? Mewow." Ladybug replied with a smug grin. "My Lady, what do you think?" Chat nodded and walked up beside Ladybug.

"Oh I agree with you, that was pretty weak kids." The kids faces looked like steam could rise up from them. Their auras glowed brightly as they began to lift up the chunks and throw them widely at Chat and Ladybug. The two took off in opposite directions, hoping to throw off their aim. Unfortunately this only worked to a degree, as both the boys were able to throw the items independently from one another, but the objects were not hitting with the precise accuracy. Luckily Ladybug and Chat regrouped behind one of the legs of the Eiffel Tower.

"Okay, I'll admit," Ladybug began to say, slightly out of breath. "Definitely not one of my better plans to annoy the enemy." Chat shook her head out of breath.

"No, this is perfect." Ladybug looked confused at Chat, and gestured over his shoulder.

"I'm failing to see how this is 'purrfect'." More objects started to head at them, so they had to climb up to avoid them. As they went higher Chat explained her thoughts.

"You see, when ever I used to babysit them I would have to sometimes get them mad like that, and then after they blow off some steam they get tired." Ladybug acknowledged it with a little sound, and Chat continued. "So just do what you do best, and we should have them tired out in no time."

"My Lady you are very clever. You can count on me to be annoying." Chat giggled at him.

"Oh, I have no doubt that you can be annoying." Ladybug nodded, seeming proud of himself, but then his eyes shot open.

"Hey!" Ladybug said feeling hurt. Suddenly the Tower began to shake and the two heroes tried clinging to support beams. The twin's auras surrounded the entire Eiffel Tower, and they began the crumble the Tower. Ladybug and Chat could feel the pressure that the bars were going under from the twins, and a few began to break off. One of them broke off from underneath Chat, sending her flying back. "Ladybug!" Ladybug yelled while trying to reach for Chat, but was only able take hold of the baton. Ladybug instinctively used the baton to propel himself down to Chat, whom he caught. Chat tightly held onto Ladybug and grabbed the yo-yo that was still around his waist, using it to safely bring them back down to the ground.

"That was a close one," said Chat as they both landed on the ground.

"No kidding," Ladybug replied. "I'm just glad we didn't both get turned into messy puddles." Chat nodded slowly, barely paying attention as she was organizing her thoughts. Something clicked inside of Chat and she snapped her fingers.

"I finally understand what Master Fu was trying to tell us. We might not be able to activate our powers, but we can still use our weapons like we use to do!" Ladybug effortlessly twirled his baton and he had a big smile on his face.

"I am all for that. I have truly missed my baton." More of the beams broke off and some were completely detached and went straight for Ladybug and Chat Noir. Using their respective weapons they were able to easily get out of the way. "Is that the best you got?" Ladybug yelled to the twins. "This is nothing! Can't you do any better?" Chat could see that twins' expression were very angry, but they were already exhausted from moving such a big objects. They could see that even now the twins began to struggle a bit more.

"Bro," the red one started to speak in a tired voice. "I don't think it was so wise to try to break apart the Eiffel Tower..." The blue twin turned to the red brother and his tone was not very happy.

"It doesn't matter now. This is our last chance. Besides, I want to wipe that smug grin off of Ladybug!"

"Don't you mean Chat Noir?" The blue brother snapped in annoyance.

"Yeah! Whatever! Let's just topple the whole building on them!" The red twin nodded slowly and both of them- very tiredly- started to lift up the Eiffel Tower. Ladybug and Chat Noir looked around for the closes way to get out from below. Chat grabbed Ladybug by the arm and flung the yo-yo to one of the trees and pulled them out and away.

"Quick thinking Bugaboo." The twins tried to move the Eiffel Tower to where they were, but they could barely move it anymore. With a huge clash and bang they gently set the Eiffel Tower back in the ground. However, just because they couldn't use the whole thing to attack Ladybug and Chat Noir, they could still use pieces from it. Gemini flung the bars and huge chunks towards Chat Noir and Ladybug, but like before it was almost too easy for the heroes to dodge the oncoming obstacles.

Since they were using their old weapons, it was much easier for them to get closer to Gemini and the Akuma. Ladybug was able to use his baton to reach up to where the twins were floating, and was able to preform so high flying kicks that sent the rolling in the air backwards. Once they stopped rolling though, Chat tied them up, looping her yo-yo around them several times, and activated the retraction feature. That caused Gemini to spin around in circles over and over again; it made them look like a giant top. Ladybug and Chat Noir high fived before Ladybug turned to Chat.

"I think it is time we send them a little bit of our luck, don't you agree?" Chat nodded in agreement, and tossed the yo-yo back to Ladybug. "I've always wanted to do this: Lucky Charm!" Ladybug tossed the yo-yo high up into the sky and thousands of tiny ladybugs swarm around in the sky, and out came two extendable arm grabbers.

"Do you know what to do next Chat?" Chat Noir asked Ladybug, who nodded blindly. He always saw Ladybug just looking around to use with the Lucky Charm. 'So I guess I just look around, right?' Ladybug thought to himself. Ladybug first looked to Chat Noir and almost instantly she light up red with black spots, and then he looked to the twins and saw their arms light up, and lastly he looked back to the items and smirked.

"I got it! LB when I tell you to, you need to use Cataclysm on the bear." Chat nodded and moved right underneath the bear. Meanwhile, Ladybug was able to use both of the extendable hands and restrained Gemini's arms. The kids tried to squirm and take the item off but force but to no avail. "Now Ladybug!"

"Got it. Cataclysm!" Chat clenched the destructive powers in her hand and jumped right up to the bear, making it a pile of dust on contact. The twins screamed 'no' in defeat, and Ladybug reached for his yo-yo.

"No more evil doing for you, Akuma. Time to purify you!" Ladybug unlocked the yo-yo and tossed it right at the Akuma. The yo-yo surrounded the Akuma and Ladybug reeled it back in. "Gotcha!" Ladybug said in triumph. He tapped the center of the yo-yo and let out the Akuma, which had turned into a beautiful white butterfly. "See ya later butterfly. MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!" Ladybug threw the items up into the air and they exploded into the same tiny ladybugs as before. The ladybugs swirled around the heroes and to everyone who got swapped and placed them back in their proper bodies, as well as any and all destruction was repaired instantly. The twins were brought down by the ladybugs, but the dark energy that had morphed them, did not come off until they were on the ground. Gemini existed no more; only Fred and George remained, and they were instantly asleep. Ladybug and Chat Noir, now back in their respective bodies, fist pumped like they always did.

"'See ya later butterfly'? Is that really what you said?" Ladybug asked. Chat's cat ears drooped slightly.

"Well, I was just trying to sound different from you..." Ladybug giggled at him and wrapped him up in a hug. Chat's ears perked back up.

"Oh, silly Chaton. You are so darn cute." Chat had his usual smug grin, and was glad to hear that from Ladybug's mouth, instead of his own. Ladybug walked back from the hug and went to pick up Fred and George. "Anyways I hate to bug-out like this, but someone has to get them back home." Chat nodded in understanding.

"Yeah, I figured that. But I'll still see you later... right?" Ladybug didn't hesitate and she nodded, with a little bit of a blush behind her mask.

"See ya later mon petite Minou." She winked at Chat before jumping out of sight. Chat Noir crossed his arm, trying to play off that he didn't like Ladybug making fun of him. Though he too had to split the scene, so he could meet his Lady later.

===========================================================

Adrien kept his window open for his Lady. At any moment, she would swing through. Unfortunately it was bringing in the very cold evening air from outside, so Adrien rolled himself up in his blankets, waiting on the couch. It took a few more minutes of waiting but Ladybug finally swung her way into the room, and when she saw Adrien she couldn't help but giggle.

"You look like a cute blond burrito." Adrien dug his face into his blankets in order to hide his blush and to act cuter. Ladybug de-transfomed back to Marinette and a blush was creeping on her face as well. "I'm sorry it took me so long. I was playing a little bit of catch up with my parents." Adrien climbed out of his blankets and tossed it back on his bed.

"That is totally okay. I would do that too if I was you. Wait... I kinda was." Marinette giggled at that lame joke.

"You are so silly," Marinette said after she stopped giggling. Adrien crossed his arms and pouted.

"I'm not silly. I am Charming." Marinette rolled her eyes and playful shoved Adrien, which Adrien replied just the same. They playfully pushed each other pack, laughing as they did so until one shove made Marinette lose her balance and she almost fell backwards. Luckily for her, Adrien was able to react fast enough and grab her before she fell over.

The two had locked eyes with each other and stared- gazing deep in each other's eyes. Without realizing it Adrien had easily and slowly pulled her back up to her feet, and had brought her close to him. Red spread all across their faces, their body movement went stiff. Both of them had been looking forward to this moment ever since they were at Master Fu's, but now neither of them knew what to do.

Out from their visions, Plagg and Tikki were floated behind the two. Almost telepathically they both simultaneously nudged their users together and Marinette's and Adrien's lips connected. Their eyes shot wide open, they were not expecting that to happen. But once it started, they both melted into each other, closing their eyes and just stayed like that- in each other's arms and enveloped in their love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 4.4K 12
Being told she would never have what it takes to be Ladybug begins to take its toll on Marinette. What will happen when she decides to return her Mir...
21.6K 837 20
I'm Ladybug, and my partners and I are Paris's vampire hunters, even though my partners are vampires themselves. - My team and I hunt vampires that t...
575 4 11
As a girl in her early teen years, Rebecca would have some troubles that would change her life drastically. That being said, when she, her sister, an...
120 0 5
After a fight against an especially dangerous akuma, it is up to both Cat Noir and an unexpected ally to turn everything back to the way they were! W...