our thing| ski mask the slump...

Door fatherslump

every story has a happy ending.. or does it? Meer

ChO1
Ch02
ChO3
ChO4
ChO6
ChO7
ChO8
ChO9
Ch1O
Ch11
Ch12
Ch13
Ch14
Ch15
Ch16
Ch17
Ch18
Ch19
Ch2O
Ch21
Ch22
Ch23
Ch24
Ch25
Ch26
Ch27
Ch28
Ch29
Ch30
Ch31
Ch32
Ch33
Ch34
Ch35
Ch36
Ch37
Ch38
Ch39
Ch40
Ch41
Ch42
Ch43
Ch44
Ch45
Ch46
Ch47

ChO5

7.7K 356 377
Door fatherslump

One more update because I love yall🙄💞

Mya and I laid in my bed eating junk foods and watching the re-runs of the bad girl's club.

"When I tell you I hate Rocky, I really wanna beat that bitch's ass!" Mya shouted at the tv.

"Seriously" I agreed.

"Bestfriend" Mya said to me.

"hmm?" I hummed looking over at her while she stuffed her mouth with M&M's.

"How would you feel If I was pregnant?" She asked making my eyes widen.

"You're pregnant?!" I ask in disbelief.

"Ew, hell no bitch. Its just a question" She said laughing a little at my reaction.

"Don't scare me like that. I would be scared for you. Do you know what a baby does to your special area down there?" I ask her.

"Tears it open" She said nonchalantly .

"You're sick"

"So you're telling me you dont wanna have any kids Asia?"

"Heck no. I don't even want the D word going in there"

"God I hope you don't die a virgin" She groaned.

"Whatever what did you do yesterday? I haven't heard from you none" I tell her eating the rest of my granola bar.

"Ryan and I hung out as usual. What did you do missy? No wait let me guess, you stayed in and watched episodes of spongebob" She said.

"No. Actually I went to the beach with Indya and her friends. Which was okay- I got a slight tan. Then when we got back me and Stokeley went for a walk and just talked" I tell her.

"Stokeley?" She asks.

"Oh, some boy I met at Indya's friend kickback" I say.

"Some boy???? Oh my god blessings are real!!!!" She says sitting up.

"My baby is inlove oh my gooodd, how old is he? How does he look? How tall is he? How big is that dick??" She asks already flooding me questions.

"Woah woah woah. I just met him last week Mya calm down. We're not even like that. But he's okay I guess. Brown skin, tattoos, pretty tall and gross I dont know how big that is and I dont want to. Plus he wont tell me his age"  I say answering her questions.

"I have got to see this nigga. When can I meet him?"

"Mya I don't know. He's not my boyfriend for you to be meeting him. He's just a real cool guy I just met. We barely even talked, last night was our first real time talking" I tell her.

"I can't believe it. Thee Asian Marie Montgomery is finally talking to a boy" She threw her hands up.

"Not like that" I repeat for the 100th time.

"Whatever. I want to meet this boy. What time is it? I have to be to work by 4" She says as I grab my phone.

"3:32" I read the time.

"Shit! Ima be late. Text me girl" She says jumping out of my bed and slipping her shoes on.

"Gotcha" I say.

She left the room and closed the door behind her.

I got up and cleaned up our mess. I wiped the the crumbs off my bed and into my hands then went downstairs to throw all our trash away.

Mom and dad were gone and Indya was probably somewhere with Jahseh so I was home alone.

I decided to take a shower since I didn't this morning. I went back upstairs and got my clothes together for when I got out of the shower.

I made my way down the hall and went into the bathroom Indya and I shared. After showering for a good 15 minutes I stepped out.

Turning the water off, I could hear music coming from downstairs and loud talking.

I pulled my wet hair into a bun and was about to dry off and get dressed when I realized I'd left my panties in my room.

I groaned aloud upset that I had to walk past the stairs in a towel not knowing who was all down there.

I grabbed my clothes and opened the bathroom door, only to come face to face with Stokeley.

He scared me half to death making me jump and almost drop my clothes.

"Shit!"

"My fault" He chuckles.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"Your sister invited us here" He shrugs.

"Who's all here?"

"The usual. Me , Jah, Antwan, Isaiah, Red, your sister, and that girl Lala." He says as his eyes traveled down to my towel and then down to my still wet legs.

"Um okay. Excuse me" I say going around him feeling uncomfortable.

He chuckled and went into the bathroom while I quickly made my way back to my room without being seen.

I locked the door behind me and got dressed. I decided to let my wet hair air dry, instead of blow drying it and making it get all puffy.

I threw my dirty clothes in the hamper then went downstairs to where everyone was.

"Whats up Asia" Isaiah greeted first.

Everyone else greeted me in a different form of "hey".

"Hey" I say to all of them as I made my way on the couch and sat a little down from Stokeley.

"So what y'all tryna get into?" My sister asks while she sat in Jahseh's lap. He had his hand on her thigh.

"Im trying to get dumb wasted" Red says.

"You and me both my friend" Antwan says agreeing with him.

"You guys wanna go to the store and pick up some alcohol and shit?" Jah asks.

"Im down" Isaiah said.

"What time are your parents getting home?" Jah asks Indya.

"They both are working over time for extra money, so they wont be back until midnight" Indya replied.

"Lit. Letsgetittttt" Antwan said getting up.

"Wait who all going?" Red asks.

"All of us, Asia and Stoke can stay here and watch the house" Indya says eyeing me trying to be slick.

I squint my eyes at her as everyone agreed.

Everyone left and now it was just me and Stokeley alone in the living room. He was keeping himself occupied to whatever on his phone. And I just sat there awkwardly.

I looked over at him and watched him concentrate on his phone. I studied his facial features and noticed that he was really getting cuter to me.

I wasn't sure what was going on with me but now, I was starting to get butterflies around him the more I stared at him.

I stared at the pouty look on his face, he was really cute. The tattoos on his face were really starting to catch my attention. I never paid attention to what they said but he was too far away so I couldn't make out the words.

"Why are you staring at me?" He asks not looking up from his phone.

I quickly turn my head away.

"What are you talking about?" I ask him.

"You were staring at me"

"No I wasn't."

"You were. I could feel you"

"I really wasn't though" I continued to deny it.

"Whatever." He says.

I sat there not knowing what to say. Again, it got quiet.

But I didn't want it to stay that way.

"Want to see my photographs?"

<>

Gn guys

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

191K 7.3K 43
I'm awful at descriptions, but it's basically what you would expect from a fic.
50.7K 2.8K 67
Book 1
511K 28.3K 83
"I wanted to give him a million reasons to live, even if none of those reasons somehow involved me..." X has led a life full of tragedies and set bac...
49.2K 2.1K 19
Synthia meets Jahseh after she moves to South Florida in high school. She produces and makes music and he's a fan of hers and he's trying to become h...