The Blessed Curse of Humanity...

By vampire1415

An allegorical short story of perspective. It is meant to be read with the reader's own perspective of choice... More

Part One
Part Two
Part Three: wanderer.
Part Four: wanderer. (flashback)
Part Five: Uncertain Fate...
Part Seven: Second meeting...
Part Eight: Chapter...
Part Nine: Unaswered...
Part Ten: Doubt...
Part Eleven: Blind Sight...
Part Twelve: Lifted Veil...
Part Thirteen: Colors Left...
Part Fourteen: Comletion...

Part Six: Total Black...

5 1 0
By vampire1415

Dr. Black found me at My End, where there was nothing and no one... He was the last option... He was my Shadow...
And the Shadows of Black are always cursed...

I found that his cures took the Pain away by inflicting more pain: I became addicted to the resulting effects of Nothing... It relieved me to no content... It wasn't enough of Nothing...

It was too late when I had become aware of my Ashen state, and that because of Nothing, I was being destroyed at my own Will...
I begged with Dr. Black to stop treating me to Pain, but he laughed at my wish, saying my Fate by the power of Choices had sealed and bound my Destruction.........

I was finally reduced to Hollow Ashes, as my soul became lost to the Darkness... My soul cried, and cried; pleading for the company of an understanding......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 158K 83
Highest ranking #1 WATTPAD FEATURED STORY. He walked past her without sparing her a single glance. The one glance she had been yearning for years now...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
2.9M 180K 67
Winner of the 'Readers Choice Award' in Historical Fiction. Winner of the 'Readers Choice Award' in Spiritual Category. Winner of Best Muslim Reader...