Simplexity | A Keith Powers S...

By babygnicki

"i don't have time to fall in love. i play...hard." ~ ~ ~... More

1| A Real G's Birthday
2| A Good Time

3| Bloop!

142 5 7
By babygnicki

(warning: explicit scene in this chapter)
Amina

Keith Powers is a pussy ass bitch.

Excuse my French, but it was a valid conclusion I had came up with within the hour of being at Dom's barbecue.

Since the first time he saw me and let go of his girl, he's been staring at me but not making any moves whatsoever. He hasn't even tried touching his girl ever since he saw me, which meant this nigga knew what he was doing.

I don't know why, but a part of me felt disappointed; like I had played myself by wanting to be wanted by him.

Of course I never thought I would see him again, Who was I kidding? This man had a whole girlfriend on the side and was messin' around with me. He had no courage.

I looked up at the sky and closed my eyes in exasperation, "How much fuckin longer do we have to be here, if I have to look over one more time and see Mariah sucking Dom's face off Imma have to throw hands"

"Girl shut up, you always so extra."

"I'm dead serious."

"Anyways" Kaila paused looking at her nails and then back at me, "Why you so pressed girlie? I thought you were having fun...do not tell me you still thinking about Kenneth's mega mind ass"

I couldn't stop myself from letting out a burst of laughter. I could still feel Keith's eyes watching me but I ignored it and continued my conversation with Kaila.

"Oh my god Kaila you really wrong for that..you know damn well his name is Keith"

"Whatever girl, it don't matter what Kettlecorn's name is..what matters is that you have fun and find someone new to entertain you"

I gave Kaila a wide smile and threw my right arm around her. "Thanks boo, you're always there for me when I need you."

"No problem MiMi, now go have the time of your life, see I see another fine man staring at you..Kangaroo Powers who?"

I stifled my laughter at Kaila's snide comment and tried to nonchalantly glance at where she was pointing to.

I recognized him immediately. Quincy Brown, one of the hottest motherfuckers in Hollywood.

He was taking a picture but kept sneaking glances at me, when he noticed I was looking his way he gave me a nod and winked in my direction.

Yikes. I was about to get into even more trouble with men I guess.

I gave him a wide smile and watched as he dapped the guy he was taking a picture with and walked towards where Kaila and I were standing.

"May I ask for the names of these fine ladies I have the pleasure of seeing?"

"I'm Amina and this is my friend Kaila", I replied with a smile gesturing to Kaila.

"Mmm. Beautiful names for beautiful women. What brings y'all here today? Haven't seen you guys around.." He arched his brow.

"We're actually from New York..we came here about a week ago with three other friends to celebrate this jawns birthday" Kaila piped in nodding towards my direction, "We're here for the next two weeks just looking for some trouble."

Quincy chuckled and rubbed his chin before replying, "Well happy belated birthday Amina, hope you didn't get in too much trouble."

Nigga it's too late for that. I'm already in a predicament.

"Thanks but I didn't get into as much trouble as I would like to get in", I responded instead completely the opposite of what was on my mind, "Maybe you can change that?" I asked innocently breaking into a small smirk.

Kaila raised her eyebrow at the same time Quincy gave me a wide smile showing me his pearly whites.

Best believe I was gonna do everything in my power to make sure I had the time of my life in LA and I know messing with Quincy would get my mind off of...

"How I about I be your personal tour guide while you're here..Imma show you everyone you need to know and all the places you gotta go in order to truly experience the beauty that is LA" Quincy interrupted my thoughts.

He put his right arm forward for me to interlock with and I happily did.

"Why thank you Mr...."

"Brown. Quincy Brown."

"Yeah I knew that. Just wanted to hear you say it." I winked.

Quincy stuck out his left arm for Kaila to interlock but she shook her head.

"Thanks but I'm good. I'm fucking starving I should head over to one of them grills ova there".

She whispered in my ear a "Text me" before waving goodbye to Quincy and walking the other way.

I turned back to him, "Shall we?"
------------------------------------------------------
Keith

"What's wrong Kei? Everything seemed to be fine and now you looking all tensed up" Chantel questioned.

I took one last sip of my drink before throwing it out. "I'm good"

Nah I ain't good though. To be honest I'm a little shook. I didn't think I was ever gonna see Amina again so you can imagine my surprise when I spotted her in Dom's barbecue of all places.

It took one glance of her for all the feelings of excitement and longing I got from being with her a week ago to come back in an instant, but I can tell I looked bad being all touchy feely with Chantel considering the way Amina was looking back at me.

Fuck. This is not how I wanted our reunion to go.

Seeing her arm and arm with Quincy Brown has got my blood pressure rising. This nigga has a reputation of playing around with females and I knew she was probably next on his list.

"You still sulking peanut head? What, Chantel ain't gave you no pussy yet?" Dom joked as he strolled back in our spot with a familiar looking girl on his arm.

"I'm playing" He chuckled in response to Chantel's middle finger, "I would like y'all to meet Mariah, the girl I've been telling y'all about."

"Nigga what? You ain't tell us about no gir-"

"It's nice to meet you Mariah," I stopped Darius in his tracks before things got ugly, "You look hella familiar by the way, have we met somewhere?" I asked ignoring Dom's warning stare.

"Well we haven't but you met my best friend Amina when we were at Exchange last week. That's probably where you've seen me from."

My heart skipped half a beat at the mention of Amina.

"You were at Exchange last week? I thought you said you were gonna chill at your crib? Who the fuck is Amina?"

"I'm Amina, girl. Who's asking?"

I didn't notice that Amina and Quincy strolled up shortly after Dom and Mariah did. I couldn't stop staring at her but she ignored me and focused on Chantel.

Chantel looked her up and down before replying with a fake smile, "Chantel. Sorry if my question came off rude. Just never seen or heard of you before."

"Well now that you know who I am you better watch how you speak on my name, clear?"

"Oop"
"Dammmmmn..."
Darius let out a long whistle to accompany the responses that came with Amina's comment.

I tried to hide my smile. This girl didn't take shit from nobody.

Which made me feel even worse how about things looked today.

Chantel scoffed, "Girl you better watch how you talk to-"

"Okaaaaaaaaaaaaayy, how about we start all over" Quincy interjected trying to calm down the situation, "Does everybody know everybody now? So we don't have to fade each other? Dom, Darius, Chantel, Amina and...."

"Mariah"

"Mariah, nice to meet you, I'm Quincy."

"Mm, Yeah I know."

He let out a soft laugh before turning to me and giving me a slight nod in acknowledgment, "Keith."

"Yee." I responded with less enthusiasm as usual.

Me and Quincy don't rock with each other like that. Its a long story that I'm not finna get into considering it had a majority to do with my ex.

"Soo now that we're all kumbaya or whatever let's get to know each other" Chantel shrugged, "Quincy and Amina....y'all fucking?"

Dom choked on the drink he was sipping. Darius coughed. Mariah pressed her fingers to her temple.

Chantel was bold as hell. Shit though I wanted to know too.

"What's it to you girlie? And what if we are? You pressed?"

"Never that. Just looked like it. Y'all seem close or whatever." Chantel rolled her eyes.

"Well since you wanna be Wendy Williams I'll have you know that Quincy and I just met but he's a really great and sweet guy...."

It was my turn to roll my eyes.

"....so I understand if you're feeling some type of way although you shouldn't since you have a man of your own" Amina looked over at me.

"Bloop!" Mariah interjected taking an exaggerated sip from her straw.

Shit. Things were going left way too fast. "Amina", I tried to explain, "Chantel and I aren't-"

"Keith you really don't have to explain shit to me...Imma go to the bathroom, anyone want some more drinks that I can get when I get back?" Amina interrupted.

She took one long look at me before heading inside Dom's house. I knew this was probably my last chance to make things right.

"Yeah guys Imma go use the bathroom too" I said minutes after Amina left.

Chantel gave me a long stare before replying, "Don't be gone too long."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amina
I couldn't stop shaking my head in disgust over how I reacted out there.

Usually I'm able to stay calm no matter what situation but I could not deal with how disrespectful Keith's girl was.

I originally felt bad about messing around with her man a week ago but now that guilt has left my body. She didn't even know me yet she acted like I was her worst enemy. Congratulations girl, you got what you wanted.

This shit is so beneath me. I hated being petty, it really isn't a part of me at all.

I mean I know m part of the reason why I lashed out was because of the frustration I felt about Keith. I couldn't deny the chemistry we had but the fact that he was with someone changed everything. I didn't even know why I cared so much but I did.

I sighed as I put my hand under the dryer. I was not want going to lose sleep over this. No way.

I heard the door behind me open and footsteps walk in.

"Uhh, there's someone already in here so..."

I was cut off by lips crashing onto mine and hands wrapped around my neck. I knew who it was before I stopped it.

"Where's your girl Keith? Y'all broke up already?"

He kissed his teeth before steadying his eyes on mine. "Chantel's not my girl Amina, if you would have let me explain myself out there it would be no problem."

"You had plenty of chances to explain yourself when you first saw me here, but you never came to me not once" I retorted, "I'm supposed to be the one coming up to you for explanations?"

"I ain't say that."

"Okay so what else am I to do but assume that you a pussy ass nigga?"

"Alright Amina stop right there. I apologize for not coming up to you and explaining myself, I was wrong for that and I know it was a shitty move. But what I'm not gonna let you do is call me out my name. I already said Chantel ain't my girl so that's that.. but neither are you so why do you care so much?"

That hit me. Point taken.

"Fuck you Keith."

I started to walk out of the bathroom and felt him hesitating behind me before he took me hand and gently pushed me back on the wall.

"Okay Amina. Baby, I'm sorry. That wasn't a way to apologize. You have every right to get mad, I know things got heated between us last week but beside that we had so much fun and you can't deny that connection."

I looked down at my shoes and fumbled with my fingers knowing that he was right.

"You sure Chantel ain't your girl?"

He chuckled, "I think I would know if I had a girl or not"

I rolled my eyes, "Well yeah dummy I just wanna make sure you're single. I'm not tryna be a home wrecker out here"

"Hm." he simply said licking his lips. His hands grazed up and down my sides, "I missed you" he whispered in my ear before kissing it.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah baby."

I feel myself melt at his words.

"You wrong for not givin me any means to contact you. No number no address no nothing. Not even a last name. Got me searching up and down for yo ass" Keith remarked. The bass in his voice started a puddle in my panties.

"Let me make it up to you" I whispered and began kissing his neck and down to his bare chest before dropping to my knees.

I unbuttoned his khakis and sank them down slowly with my teeth maintaining eye contact with him the whole time.

"A-Amina..you better stop playin"

Ignoring his request I grabbed his now hardened dick through his boxers and massaged it, "Patience baby, Imma make you feel so good."

I took out his dick and was taken aback by its long length and girth.

This nigga had a whole arm in here.

I wasted no time attaching my mouth to tip of his long member, moving slowly from tip to base. It was hard trying to take him all in but I widened my mouth as I grew closer to his balls.

"Fuck baby...y-you got it like that?" He moaned as he reached out to grab my hair.

"Mmm" was all I could sound as I quickened my movements and used my right hand to stroke him while my mouth moved across his dick.

I looked up at Keith and saw he was looking straight back at me with his mouth ajar while his right hand was all entangled in my hair.

"You're so...fucking good Amina...your mouth looks so pretty wrapped around me baby"

I smiled to myself and felt encouraged to go wilder, deepthroating him and using my other hand to massage his balls.

It was only a few seconds later that I felt him twitching and felt his grasp on my hair become tighter.

"Baby....I'm gonna.."

I slowed my movements and continued stroking him until I felt his warm substance shooting down my throat. I hummed in satisfaction and swallowed instantly.

Once I felt his breath return to normal I licked my lips and returned back up to him.

"Chantel ever gave it to you like that?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note
yikes sorry for the long wait! I hoped y'all liked the scene though that was my first time ever writing something like that.

Don't forget to vote and comment, Chapter 4 will be up tomorrow night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
588K 21.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 38.9K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
371K 22.2K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...