Yui and the Six Brothers

By sweet_yui_455

Yui is a normal kind and sweet girl. She gets sent to live in the sakamaki household by her father. Yui is th... More

The arrival
They're vampires
First day of night school
Ayato's kiss and bite
Shu's music and bite
Kanato's tears and bite
Reiji's tea and bite
The brothers past
The death of Cordelia
Subaru's knife and bite
The Awakening part 1
The Awakening part 2
Bringing Yui to Life
Ayato's Time with Yui
Reiji's Time with Yui
Shu's time with Yui
Laito's time with Yui
Kanato's time with Yui
Subaru's time with Yui
The Proposal
The Wedding
Author's Note

Laito's game and bite

2.3K 43 12
By sweet_yui_455

Yui pov
After dinner I decided to study since I'm a little behind. I couldn't focus cause there are some vampires who want me to skip class, so they could drink my blood.

I sighed in exhausted. I am heading towards my room hoping not to bump into one of the sadist vampires'. I'm standing in front of my door. I turned the door knob, entering my room only to see Laito holding my diary in front face reading it.

'I guess I forgot to put that away before dinner.' I thought to myself.

Laito turn his head to me meeting eye contact. He closed my diary and smirked.

"You know you should have kept your diary somewhere where I couldn't read it Little Bitch." Laito said still having the smirk on his face.

"Now I know so much about you thanks to your diary." Laito said.

"Could you give me back my diary please?" I asked.

Just then I could see that Laito had an idea. I know he will do something perverted or something worst.

"Let's play a game Little Bitch." Laito said.

His smirk grew wider which means his games is way more worst. I knew he will do this to me.

"A game?" I asked confused

"Fufu~ you're so adorable Little Bitch." Laito said.

He came closer to me once he did he went behind and grab my shoulders. Just a blink I wasn't in my room anymore, but I'm in Laito's room.

Laito pov
I teleported to my room with Little Bitch. She has a surprised look on her face.

"Alright Little Bitch my game is I have to hide your diary somewhere in here. You will only have three guesses if you lose I will have a sip of your blood. And if you win you get your diary back and I'll leave you alone." I said.

Even though this is my game and if Little Bitch wins I'm still going to have a sip of her blood.

I went towards a cabinet and took out a black blindfold. I then put it on Little Bitch covering her eyes.

"If you peak then you'll be punished." I whisper to her ear.

I then started to make some noises around the room, so Little Bitch will get it wrong. I decided to hide the diary under the bed. I then took off the blindfold off of Little Bitch revealing her pink irises.

"Now Little Bitch guess where I hid it."  I said.

Yui pov
I only have three guesses, so I need to guess wisely, or else I'm going to have my blood sucked by the pervert vampire.

I looked around the room thinking, where could he had hidden it?

My eyes went to the closet, so my first guess will be the closet.

"I'm guessing the closet." I said.

"Nope." Laito said.

Ok so it wasn't in the closet then my second guess will have to be the cabinets.

"It's in the cabinets." I said.

"Nope." Laito said.

Ok then this is my last guess. I know it's not in cabinets or the closet. If I was Laito where would I hid it. I then look at the bed maybe he must have hidden in it in there.

"You hid it under the bed." I said.

He had a shocked expression which means I won the game. He then pinned me on the bed holding my wrists. I knew it I know that this is his game.

"I did say this is my game which means I could feed on you even though you won." Laito said.

He leaned in towards my neck giveming it a few licks before he bit me I winced in pain.

Laito pov
Little Bitch's blood taste so good. She really is one special girl, but there is something more specail about her blood, only I don't know the answer.

By time I stopped drinking her blood I look to see Little Bitch had fallen asleep. So I lay her full body on my bed resting her head on the pillow and covered her with a blanket. She does look adorable when she sleeps.

I can't help but admire her. I lay down by the other side of Little Bitch, I pulled her closer to me by wrapping my arm around her waist.

I never felt like this before this new feeling. I can't describe it, but it feels good. I like this feeling.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 8.1K 41
Ayumi Komori is also an adopted child of the Church Yui Komori was staying before. They shared lots of memories together until one fateful day Yui le...
642K 13.5K 72
(Warning: Yui's a bitch in this fanfic) What happens if Yui Komori did escaped from the Sakamaki mansion and was never seen again? What if her younge...
433K 9.2K 17
What happens if Yui has a sister and comes to live with her? She knew her sister can't see anything and she always takes advantage of it. Meet Yukata...
165K 3.5K 15
(Y/N) Komori with her sister, Yui came to the mansion of Sakamaki's by their father's orders, once they arrived at the mansion, they faced with 6 bro...