Tags and Stuff

By mroue15

Just something to keep me busy during the summer/ rest of my life. More

Tag #1
Tag #2- So you want to stalk me huh?
Tag #3
Tag #4
hACKED
Tag #5 - N.O.
Tag #6
Tag #7
Tag #8
Tag #9
Happy Birthday Cait!!!
Tag #10

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY PAULINE

30 1 42
By mroue15

FindYourMuse Okay I know I'm a couple days late but sorry I've been busy so I forgot to do this. 

   Soooooo happy birthday my wonderful child❤❤!!!! Hopefully you had more fun after we spoke on Friday! The things I want to tell you are things that I can't even explain with words, it feels impossible to do so but I'll try my best.

   I'm so glad to have you in my life, you mean more to me than just an online friend. Your absolutely helpful and selfless. The amount of times you've helped me in French I love you for that. Even though we don't talk much, when we do it's the best.
You and Maria are my second family and I don't know what is do without you. I'll keep wishing that soon we will meet and become closer and life long friends and sisters.

     I love you and have a great *late* birthday ❤❤

    P.s. so does Jin.😁😁😁

For the both of us 😍😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 8.2K 137
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
335K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
18.2K 618 28
ุฑูˆุงูŠู‡ ุงู…ุงุฑุงุชูŠู‡ ุชุชูƒู„ู… ุนู† ู…ุซุงูŠู„ ูˆุญูŠุฏู‡ ุงู…ู‡ุง ูˆุงุจูˆู‡ุง ุงู„ูŠ ุนุงู†ุช ู…ู† ุงู„ู… ุงู„ุงู†ูุตุงู„ ุงู„ุงู… : ู†ูˆุฑู‡ ุงู„ุงุจ : ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ูƒุชุงุจู‡ : 19/3/2023 ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ุชู†ุฒูŠู„ : ..
168K 15.5K 30
"แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€…แ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€พ แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฌ..." "..............." "แ€กแ€Ÿแ€„แ€บแ€ธ..แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ..แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฐแ€แ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€–แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ...แ€’แ€ซแ€™แ€พแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บ..แ€›แ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ...