instagram. [j.jk]

Por tazuni

" _jeonkook: send nudes? im.nari: new phone, who dis? " ✘ in which... Más

;01;
;02;
;03;
;04;
;05;
;06;
;07;
;08;
;10;
;11;
;12;
;13;
;14;
;15;
;16;
;17;
;18;
;19;
;20;

;09;

10.1K 260 134
Por tazuni

"Where the hell are they?" Eunbi huffed, typing quickly on her phone.

Nari's phone buzzed in her pocket, however she decided to ignore her friend's angry ranting in the group chat they had created hours before.

"I'm sure they'll be here s-" Nari was cut off by Eunbi hitting her arm.

"I see them!" She exclaimed, continuing to slap Nari's bicep.

"Chill out, Bi." She chuckled.

"How can you be so calm when you're meeting your possible future husband and some other really hot guys for the first time?" Eunbi retaliated, finally keeping her hands to herself.

Taehyung was the first to approach them, hugging Nari in the process.

"I hope you don't mind that Jimin tagged along, he's my roommate and didn't want to be left alone" Taehyung whispered.

"Oh, it's fine. More eye candy for me." Eunbi grinned, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Why aren't the other guys coming over?" Nari questioned.

"Oh, they're shy. It's best if we just go to them." He suggested.

As the three began to walk towards the others, Nari's heart raced. Her head hung low. What if he didn't like her in real life? Or thought she was annoying? These thoughts clouded her mind, distracting her, and before she knew it she walked straight into someone's chest.

“Well, hello to you too.”

She looked up, mortified to see Jungkook.

“I'm so sorry, I was deep in thought and-” She was cut off by him pulling her in for a hug.

“I'm so happy that we're meeting.” He smiled, burying his face in the crook of her neck.

He reluctantly released the hug, still smiling.

“Hi.” She breathed out.

“Hi.”

“You're actually here.”

“That I am, Nari. That I am.” He grinned.

“If you guys would stop flirting over there, we want to go into the arcade.” A voice rang.

Nari turned around to see Namjoon, Jin and, who she assumed to be, Jimin staring blankly at them.

“Oh, I'm sorry.” She took a step towards them. “I'm Nari. Im Nari. It's really nice to actually meet you guys.”

Namjoon's blank stare curved into a smile.

“Well, I assume you know Jin and I from our Instagram's, but this is Jimin, Tae's roommate.”

Nari nodded. Jimin seemed reluctant to speak, but she understood. She wasn't so great with strangers either, so she just smiled at him and waved.

“So, shall we go?” Jungkook said, snaking his arm around her waist.

The act surprised her, but she didn't bother to move his arm.

“Sure, arcade then food?” Jin suggested.

“Sounds lit.” Eunbi nodded, appearing beside them along with Taehyung.

“I can't believe you actually just said 'lit'.” Taehyung scoffed.

Jimin chuckled, which surprised most of the group. It had been the first time he'd made a sound since arriving.
Once the shock wore off, they all began to walk into the arcade.
It wasn't the first time Nari had been there, and it definitely wouldn't be the last time. She was obsessed with the claw machines they had there and ran straight towards them as they entered the arcade. Jungkook followed her, curious as to what had gotten her so excited but laughed when he saw her attempting to grab a plushie from the machine.

“Are you actually any good at these things?” He asked, still laughing slightly.

“No, I suck.” She sighed, blowing hair out of her face.

“Alright, alright. Move over, let the master show you how it's done.” He bumped her hip.

“Really?”

“Yes, really. I'm good at these things, I promise.”

A whole hour passed by quickly for them, her hands filled with the small plushies that were coming from the machine. She looked down to see dozens of pikachu's staring back up at her.

“Hey, we're gonna go grab some food, you coming?” Jin's voice appeared right next to her.

She jumped, almost dropping all of her precious plushies, but nodded.

“Jungkook, come on. I'm hungry as heck.” She tugged on his jacket sleeve.

“Fine.” He huffed, looking back at the machine. “I wanted to get a Snorlax for you.”

“I have like 50 million plushies, it's okay.” She grinned.

The two walked out of the building, meeting up with the rest of their group, most of which had smirks on their faces.

“Did Jungkook win you all of those?” Eunbi asked, in awe.

“Yeah.” Nari replied, looking at Jungkook.

He looked down, shyly. He may have gone overboard on the plushies.

“There's a café I like that's about a minute away, let's go there.” Jimin suggested. He seemed to have relaxed since their first meeting a few hours ago.

Everyone quickly agreed to the suggestion, eager to finally eat.
The walk took only a minute, as promised. The large group walked into the café and ordered one by one. It seemed like a cute indie café, Nari noted that the drinks were even served in mason jars with handles.

“Hey Hoseok.” Jimin quipped, talking to the cashier taking their order.

“Hey, Jimin.” He seemed surprised to see Jimin with other people.

“How do you know him?” Taehyung asked as they walked away.

“I come here almost every day, he's always working when I do.” He answered.

Due to how many people there were, they decided to sit outside.

“This has actually been pretty nice. You guys seem cool.” Namjoon commented.

The statement made both girls smile.

“Oh, we know we're cool.” Nari joked, flipping her hair back.

Everyone engaged in their own separate conversations, leaving Nari and Jungkook to talk. Eventually, talking lead to them having a mini photoshoot. It surprised them both how easily they conversed, due to it being their first official time meeting each other. It felt like they'd been close friends for a while and any onlookers would assume they actually had been. Their friendship seemed to flow so easily.
After everyone finished eating and drinking, it was time for Nari and Eunbi to head home.

“It was really nice to meet you all.” Eunbi said, sincerely. “We can hang out again next weekend?”

Everyone agreed but Jin.

“I may have work, but we'll see.” He frowned.

As Eunbi was saying goodbye to everyone, Nari grabbed Jungkook's arm and pulled him away slightly. She then wrapped her arms around his waist, Jungkook returning the hug after a moment of shock.

“I really liked hanging out with you.” She said, pulling away.

“Me too.” He smiled.

Nari diverted her eyes away for a moment, contemplating her next move. Her eyes returned back to his, looking nervous. He was confused as to why she looked so nervous until he felt her lips on his cheek.

“Goodbye, Jungkook. I'll message you later.” She hurried, grabbing Eunbi and walking swiftly away.

Jungkook held his cheek and walked towards the other boys, dazed.

“Dude, what's up?” Taehyung asked, concerned as to why he was holding his cheek.

“She kissed my cheek.” He grinned

As soon as he said this, he got a few slaps on his back.

“That's my boy.” Namjoon laughed, pulling him to his side.

A/N: this is a rly long chapter for me woah, plus jimin is a shy lil cutie n Hoseok was introduced !! Still figuring out where to place Yoongi, maybe as one of Jin's coworkers??

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.8M 162K 59
highest rank: #37 • psychopath park jimin au • He leans forward, covering his mouth and whisper, "Only I can look at my babygirl, like that." He quic...
562K 12.5K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
101K 5.7K 32
Marvelous Girl started to chat with you Hi :D Mint Ice: Who the fuck are you? ---- In which a girl randomly typed in a username on Flume...
86.9K 2.8K 16
(Book 3)[COMPLETED] A year and a half have passed since the Pevensies have left Narnia for the second time. Peter and Susan are in America, leaving L...