flash and super girl and arrow

By obiwankenoibi

More

Welcome to earth S
Supergirl meets s.t.a.r labs
Supergirl goes back to earth S
Super girl and crew live at s.t.a.r labs
Arothers note
Super girl finds a job at CCPD
Supergirl and flash save the world
Savitar escaps the speed force
BAD news /good news
The year 2024
Athores note
Leave 2024
I know who you are
Iris's death
Iris survived
Into the speed force agin
Wally becones paralysed
Wally is not paralyed
Meet rival
The black canery and kid flash vs rival
Flash vs rival
Athours note

Super girl and flash save the earth part 2

163 4 0
By obiwankenoibi

The alien may be from the future but he has been in that time line long enough and invaded earth with the rest of the aliens so he can still tell them why they invaded earth they only did it because they want info about humans and if they do they will take over the earth if they take over earth that will be the end of the human race *this chapter is based off fake events so please do not hate this chapter thank you* but because of the green arrow ,super girl , atom, the white cannery the earth is safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 53.2K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
815K 18.6K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...