Love game | Yoonmin

Por iGYSmetahuman

When the son of two well-known actors was forced to put in a wig and pretend to be girl. Few years later, he... Más

DISCLAIMER
Movie Premieres
Second level
Third level
Fourth level
Fifth level
Sixth level
Seventh level
Eighth level
Nineth level
Tenth level
Eleventh level
Twelfth level
Thirteenth level
Fourteenth level
Fifteenth level
Sixteenth level
Seventeenth level
Eighteenth level
Nineteenth level
Twentieth level
Movie Finale
New books/book schedule!

First level

6.5K 317 309
Por iGYSmetahuman

"Waaah! Hot Belgian waffles!" Jimin screamed once the familiar annoying sound hit his ears. He was disappointed when he saw that he was still on his bed, hair messy and that annoying alarm clock still ringing.

He pushed the button to stop the noise. "I was about to enter Belgian waffle land! Stupid alarm clock!"

Jimin lazily walked down the stairway and into the kitchen to look for some food. Dreaming about waffles makes you really hungry. He saw mom and dad eating vegetables for breakfast. He stared at them with a disgusted face. "Eww, who eats vegetables in the morning? What happened to the pancakes, cereal and eggs and bacon?! You killed them!"

His mom laughed at what Jimin said and motioned the boy to sit down. "You see Chim, eating healthy is what makes me and your father look young! Unlike you though, you better start eating."

Jimin rolled his eyes. "I don't care, do we have waffles around? I'm craving for one like right now."

"There's one on top of the cupboard." His dad winked sipping his coffee. Jimin glared at his old man. "Why do you always put the foods that I love on top of the cupboard? Can't you just like put it in the fridge or something?"

"Well that's because you can't reach the top cupboard. You know eating fruits and vegetables will help you get taller too sweetie." His mom grinned and took a bite from her broccoli. Jimin grunted and banged his head on the table.

"It's too late for me mom, too late."

Mom giggled. "You may be right about that!"

"So what am I supposed to eat? This long greeny thing?" The young lad asked sarcastically and grabbed the vegetable that he doesn't know the name of.

"That's celery dear."

"Whatever!" He yelled frustratedly. "I'm gonna go take a shower and I'm gonna buy real food! Real food!"

"Whatever you say sweetie!"

***

"I'm back! With real food!" Jimin kicked the door open while shouting. He looked around for his parents but they were nowhere to be found. He smiled, "Coast is clear!"

The boy went to the kitchen and grabbed all of his sweets from the cupboard using a stool. He hurriedly ran away from the room but a familiar voice stopped him from his tracks. Jimin sighed and slowly turned his head wearing a fake smile.

"Namjoon hyung! Wassup?"

"Tell me I'm not seeing what I'm seeing on your hands." A tall blonde guy in a suit appeared while crossing his arms. Jimin chuckled nervously as he tried to hide the sweets from the older boy.

"Uhh haha c-chocolates! Sweets- you know those stuffs!"

"My eyes never deceived me once in my life." Namjoon lifted his eye brow and took a step forward, stretching his right arm and quickly snatched the sweets that were hidden on Jimin's back.

"What the- hyung!" The young boy pouted and the tall male only smirked when all of Jimin's sweets fell down to the floor and a certain glass jar was in his hands.

Kim Namjoon was their family manager. He was still young, 22 to be exact, but the Parks found his potential and his wisdom so they hired him. And ever since then, Jimin treated him as a real brother.

"You can take the candies and such but leave this jam to me." He uttered throwing the jar up and catching it with hands multiple times. Jimin glared at the guy.

"But I bought that! You can't just take it away!"

"Oh yes I can! Watch me kid." Namjoon grinned and opened the lid of the jar, dipping his finger on the liquid and licking it after. "Mm still love the taste of jam! And you will never know what that sweet taste is!" He laughed evilly.

"I swear hyung! I will! I WILL!" Jimin raised his fist up in the air like someone who was determined to win a big award.

"I'm always watching the jam kid, always watching." Jimin shivered and retrieved his hand from the air. 'Well, that was creepy. Good luck sleeping tonight Jimin.' He thought.

"P-Psh! Yeah like I should believe that." The young lad rolled his eyes and bent down to grab the bag of candies that fell down.

"You're really feisty Park! I wish you would show that to the media and I don't know- to all of the people. You're really quiet when other people are around- except for the people you know." Namjoon shrugged his shoulders.

"You know very well that I don't like cameras nor people."

"But your parents literally live for the camera, even your- brother." He paused and looked down for a bit. Jimin lifted a brow at this.

"So? After all of these years! My family was known for their acting, their singing and even their talent for writing!" He sighed. "But me? I want to do the one thing that my family never once achieved-!"

"Oh boy! Not this again!" Namjoon face palmed but Jimin ignored his remark and continued his moment.

"That thing that I will succeed on doing! And will shower it to the world!"

"Somebody stop him please!" The older boy cried.

"The world will know me as Park Jimin, the world's famous--"

"Kill me now!"

"Rapper!"

"That's it! I'm so done with this!" Namjoon said while slowly taking a step backward. Jimin frowned and stuck his tongue out to him.

"Why do all of you think that I can't rap? I can! Just not yet... but I try my best to learn you know!" The boy snapped at the guy who only sighed in defeat. "What about you hyung? You can rap! But why won't you teach me!"

"Believe me Jimin, I wish but you're hopeless." He replied. "Why can't just be like your parents? Acting is great! Or be more like your b- nevermind."

"Yeah nevermind him alright." Jimin sarcastically replied and turned his heels on the opposite direction. "Oh by the way hyung, where's my parents?"

"They went out to have a meeting with an old friend. They said it has been more than ten years since they last saw each other." He heard Namjoon reply. He shrugged and marched his way to his room to eat his jamless candies, "I'll be in my room then!"

***

"Yo Chim! It's been so long!"

"More like yesterday."

"Shut up Jungkook!"

"Hey guys, where's hoseok hyung?" Jimin asked and placed his bag on his desk. After realizing his dream was rapping, he entered a music school. They teach dancing, singing and even rapping! It was the only music school who ever took Jimin in. Others didn't because of his lack of talent in rapping.

Honestly, He wasn't bad at singing nor dancing. In fact, He was very professional at them because his parents gave him private tutors when he was a kid. Until he found out his passion for rapping which he unfortunately don't have the talent of. But because of that, he was very well determined and inspired to learn in with his blood, sweat and tears! 'Hey wait- I think I heard of that before... wasn't it a song or something? Nah!' He laughed at his thoughts.

While he was in music school, he met new friends! They were Jung Hoseok, Jeon Jungkook and his pal, Kim Taehyung. Hoseok was learning to sing well and Taehyung was just like Jimin, into rapping but Taehyung was better. While Jungkookie here, well- he knows everything but he intends to work harder and be better than he already is.

Their teacher keeps on telling Jimin to stop his dream of becoming a rapper because it was never going to work. Unlike his three friends, they were really improving with their rapping skills. While he was still as slow as a turtle on another slow turtle.

'But that doesn't mean I am giving up! I will continue to learn until I'll be known for it! Then I will finally meet my dream boy group, Big Bang!' His eyes sparkled at the thought of singing live in stage with his favorite group.

"Oh no guys! He's doing it again! He's doing it agaaaiiin!" Hoseok shouted, who appeared out of no where, shaking Taehyung's arm as if there was an earthquake.

"How can you tell hyung?" Jungkook asked staring at Jimin who was looking up at the ceiling with shining eyes. The said male ignored his three friends and continued to daydream about the impossible.

"Can't you see those glitters in his eyes? The creepy smile? He's probably dreaming on becoming a famous rapper again." Taehyung laughed and waved his hand in front of Jimin's face but the younger one was still occupied with his fantasy.

"Agreed!" The three of the boys laughed, each one of them taking out their phones and started taking a picture of the crazy delusional friend of theirs.

Finally, Jimin's head snapped and glared at his friends who quickly hid their phones behind their backs, eyes roaming around while whistling random tunes. Jimin hissed and placed a black notebook neatly on his desk, "You guys always make fun of me and my dreams!"

"No! We're just very much entertained at how passionate you are to your so called dream." Jungkook answered patting Jimin's back while the other two snickered, trying to hide their laughter.

"Oh yeah? We'll see about that." Jimin replied smugly. Soon, his phone rang. He excused himself from his friend before taking the call. "Hello?"

"Honey! We've got some big new to tell you!" Jimin heard his mom yelling from the other line.

"Really? What?" The boy answered not really interested at what his mother was about to say.

"I want to tell you in person so come see us at a restaurant near your school after your classes, okay?"

"Yes mom,"

'I really love my mom, but sometimes she's kinda annoying... Well I lied, she's always annoying but I still love her. I wonder what she'll tell me. I guess there's one way to find out.'

***

A/n:
And I'm back with the first level! This is Spring day era whoot whoot! So, Jimin wants to be a rapper? That's new! Vote if you think he can and comment down if you think he can't!

Also, happy Mother's Day! Jin Eomma, happy Mother's Day! Stay strong and pretty! *Virtual hugs and kisses

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

90.9K 4.5K 42
Everywhere he goes, it's always that one pink-head.
3.1K 162 30
ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ (ᴍᴀɪɴ sʜɪᴘ) sɪᴅᴇ sʜɪᴘs: ʏᴏᴏɴᴍɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴀᴍᴊɪɴ 𝘞𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘺: 𝘷𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬_𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴123 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜...
34.7K 1.2K 17
A lot of vhope, jikook, hopekook, jihope one shots😋😋 Fluff Smut
28.5K 1.2K 24
where yoongi finds himself in a web of lies, pretending to be in a relationship with the new pretty, rich boy at their school. •this is my own versio...