Serendipity (joshler)

By hollow_trees

?•Finding something good without looking•? More

🌹SERENDIPITY🌹
🌹1🌹
🌹2🌹
🌹3🌹
🌹4🌹
🌹5🌹
🌹6🌹
🌹7🌹
🌹8🌹
🌹9🌹
🌹10🌹
🌹11🌹
🌹12🌹
🌹13🌹
🌹15🌹
🌹16🌹
🌹17🌹
🌹18🌹
🌹19🌹
🌹20🌹
🌹21🌹
🌹22🌹
🌹23🌹
🌹24🌹
🌹25🌹
🌹26🌹
🌹27🌹
🌹28🌹
🌹29🌹
🌹30🌹
🌹31🌹
🌹32🌹
🌹33🌹
🌹34🌹
🌹35🌹
🌹36🌹
🌹37🌹
🌹38🌹
🌹39🌹
🌹40🌹
🥀sequel🥀
Put on all stories

🌹14🌹

207 5 9
By hollow_trees

Josh walked up to Jesse with a scowl, "Jesse, may I have a word?"

Jesse turned around with a smile, "hey, josh-"

"Tyler told me what happened yesterday. What the hell, I seriously thought you were better than that?"

Jesse frowned, "josh, that's none of your business."

Josh scoffed, "it's my business when it involves one of my friends. If someone say stop, then stop it for god sakes."

Jesse threw his hand up, "I thought he was ok with it!"

Josh jabbed his index finger against Jesse's chest rather hardly, "no, you thought it was ok. Don't be such a jack ass."

Jesse stumbled lightly before glaring, "watch it, josh. You don't wanna get in a fight with me."

Josh glared back, "your right, I don't, because I actually have morals." Josh began to turn around when Jesse shoved him hard. He fell forward, but luckily caught himself with his hands.

He stared at the ground a few seconds as he heard a few gasped heard.  He stood up with a huff. Josh took in a deep breath and looked at the people staring at him. He then looked at Jesse again, "don't test me, Rutherford."

Josh began walking down the hall again. Everyone began clapping and patting Josh's back. "Your a coward, josh!" Jesse spat at him over the clapping and it took everything josh had to keep on walking. He let out a huff before opening his locker.

Dallon came up to him, nudging him, "you did the right thing. You know, the part of not getting in a fight."

Josh rolled his eyes, "you don't know how bad I wanna beat his ass."

Dallon snorted, "I know. But violence isn't the answer."

Josh grinned, "Jesus, you sound like a taller version of Yoda."

Dallon scoffed, "whatever." He looked around, "have you seen, Brendon?"

Josh shook his dad, "nah, stayed home sick. Though he's probably faking."

Dallon chuckled, "true."

Josh was startled when Tyler ran up to him, wrapping his arms around Josh's neck and hugging him tightly. Josh chuckled, wrapping his arms around Tyler. "I saw you talking to Jesse."

Josh blushed and he could just feel Dallon smirking from behind them. Tyler pulled away and smiled, "thank you, josh."

Josh grinned, "for what?"

Tyler shrugged, "I don't know, I guess it just shows that you really do care for me."

Dallon cooed, "awe, of course he cares for you. Now come on, I don't wanna be late for class."

Josh smiled at Tyler before walking with Dallon down the hall. He glanced behind him to see Tyler walking the other direction. Dallon smirked, "he defiantly likes you."

Josh nudged him with a blush, "no he doesn't. Shut up."

Dallon chuckled with a shake of his head.

🌹🌹🌹

Tyler smiled as Melanie walked up to home. She grinned, "Tyler."

Tyler bowed, "Melanie."

Melanie sat in the seat next to him. "So, who did you enter for homecoming king and Queen?"

Tyler shrugged, "I haven't done it yet. I plan on just doing the actual voting part. I don't really know the seniors...apart from my group."

Melanie sighed, "I think it's cool how you hang out with the seniors."

Tyler shrugged, "Ryan is a junior. I just don't have any classes with him."

Melanie nodded, "I have like...three classes with him. It's pretty funny having class with him."

Tyler grinned, "ya, he knows how to make someone laugh."

Melanie stuck her pencil in her mouth, chewing on the eraser, "so, how's things with you and Jesse. Mr. Dun was giving him a piece of his mind and I have a feeling it has to do with you."

Tyler bit his lip, "ya, he was just kind of being...handsy the other day."

Melanie nodded in understanding, "ah, and you didn't want that?"

Tyler shook his head, "hell no. He wouldn't stop at first...I don't know, I'm just kind of scared now. What if he tries it again?"

Melanie frowned, "what do you think you should do?"

As if on cue, Jesse walked up to the two. He turned to Melanie, "um, may I speak to Tyler privately?"

Melanie gave him a bored look, "I don't think so, bub."

He sighed and turned to Tyler, "Tyler, I'm really sorry-"

Tyler cut him off in a timid voice, "I don't like that word."

Jesse furrowed his eyebrows, "sorry? Then how am I supposed to make things up to you?"

Tyler shrugged, looking down, "josh usually knows how."

Jesse rolled his eyes, "enough with josh. He's a-"

Tyler then glared, "cut it out, Jesse. I want to make things right with you but I'm not going to if you sat a word about my friend."

Jesse looked as Tyler in disbelief, "really? Ty, come on, you can't be serious-"

Tyler eyes went wide, "don't call me ty."

Jesse scoffed, "I'll call you whatever the hell I want. I'm your boyfriend-"

"not anymore. Your not anymore, Jesse. I'm sorry, but I don't really like this side of you...and I'm not sure if I want to date someone who can be such a...a bitch," Tyler spoke calmly, although his words could spit fire.

Jesse then frowned, "Tyler, please. I really like you."

Tyler looked the ground, "I did too." Jesse walked away, his shoulders slumped. Tyler turned to Melanie, "was I too rough on him? I kind of feel bad on what I said now..."

Melanie shook her head, "nah, Jesse is a really great guy, but he has too many anger issues."
Tyler smiled sadly,  and Melanie frowned, "are you ok?"

Tyler nodded, "ya, I'm fine. I just still kind of feel bad."

Melanie rolled her eyes with a smile, "Tyler, your the only one who would be."

Tyler chuckled and nudged her, "shut up."

The bell rang and the two sat forward, getting ready for the lesson. Before she could start, the announcements came in. After saying the pledge, it got to the part where everyone has been dying to hear.

"As we all know, next week is homecoming. The homecoming game will be earlier than usual. The kick off will start at 6:30 and the homecoming dance following right after the game ends."

There was a chorus of cheers heard through out the classroom.

"And now what we've been waiting for, the homecoming nominees. For homecoming queen, we have Jenna Black, Hayley Williams, Ashely Franginpane, Breezy Douglas. And for homecoming kings, Dallon Weekes, Zach Abels, Joshua Dun, and Alex Turner."

Tyler head snapped up at Josh's name and he couldn't help the grin on his face.

"Come bring your votes up to the front office. We will be announcing the king and Queen during half time at the game and during the dance they will share a dance. Have a nice day!"

The announcement ended and talk began buzzing throughout the room. The teacher sighed frustratedly, "well, thanks to the announcements, I'm never going to get your attention. So just...talk quietly."

Melanie turned to Tyler, "damn, let me be the first to say that Zach is hot." She then smirked, "but Ashley is hotter."

Tyler snorted, "oh lord, I just knew you were going to say that."

Melanie smirked, "let me guess, your gonna vote for josh."

Tyler rolled his eyes, "maybe, maybe I won't even vote."

Melanie smirked, "we both know that's not true."

"I know."

Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I was at six flags all day for a school field trip. It was so amazing!!!! But when I went on the Mr. Freeze, the worker didn't even check to make sure I was in safely so I was freaked out I was gonna fall out the whole time.

Yikes. But I'm still alive guy!!!! Have to finish this book first. Jkjkjk.

I'm currently listening to build god, then we'll talk on replay cause I haven't heard it in forever. Well, hope you enjoyed.

Also.....

Zach looks so smol and I love my bby

I also low key (high key) ship him and Jessie. They're my 4th fave ship.

....just look at them being cute
Ok ok....oooooone more photo.

Ladies and gents I give to you Matty Healy and Jesse Rutherford in the same photo...your welcome

Ok I'm done. Have a wonderful day/night!!!

-JoJo
🌹🌹🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 226 10
'I'm a librarian and I catch you almost every week moving your favourite fantasy series from the fiction to the non-fiction section.' AKA josh is big...
1.1K 93 18
discontinued:(
1.1K 54 16
writing was great for tyler. he did as much of it as he could on whatever topic he experienced; josh was his next one. // joshler
70K 2.2K 24
✔️COMPLETED✔️ Josh has almost always had a great, quiet life. But then he met Tyler, a sassy boy who turned his entire world upside down.