Small World || pme x ksj

winter__child tarafından

BTS x Lovelyz "My world became small the day I met you." Uttered with sincere and genuine heart to each othe... Daha Fazla

Prologue
• 2 •
• 3 •

• 1 •

88 12 4
winter__child tarafından

PARK MYUNGEUN

"Mom, I can do it." I said and tried to stop mom for packing my stuff.

"No, honey. At least make me do this. I'll miss you, you know?" She insisted.

"I know, but I'm a big girl now." I pouted.

"You'll always be our baby dinggeun." She pinched my cheeks.

"Ow~ That hurts." And rubbed the part where she pinched.

Today is my last day here in our house, I'm moving somewhere near at my work place. And my mom being so over protective and so worried to me. I decided to move since I really want to live independently, I don’t know why. I just want to be with myself more. I’ve been living with my parents and was too dependent to them.

When mom was finished packing my things, I proceeded to my car to put all my luggage. Before I got in, Dad called me.

“Yes, dad?” I asked.

“Good luck, my daughter.” He smiled at me and gave the a piece of envelope. I knew it was an allowance.

“Dad! You don’t have to! I still have spare of money on my account.” I said.

“You know, just a little help.”

“Dad-”

“Now, go! You still have to unpack your things in your apartment.”

“Thanks, Dad.” I hugged him before starting the engine.

It took me 30 minutes to get on my new apartment. I pressed the code of my door. When I opened it I knew it will be big.

“Oh my, it will hard for me to clean this.” I put all my luggage on the floor and sat down first on the couch. What a tiring day.

“I’m hungry already and I feel too lazy to cook right now.” I sighed. “I’ll just go to a local convenient store then.” I grab my wallet and went out.

---

KIM SEOKJIN

"Good Evening, Mr. Kim. You came." Butler Kang opened the front door for me.

"Do I look like I have a choice?" I sighed.

"Just keep your chin up. You can rant everything to me after." He smiled at me.

As always. Butler Kang. He always cheers me up on this kind of situation. It felt like he is my second dad.

I chuckled. "I will. I shall go to the dinning area?" I asked and he nodded.

I can hear the utensils already clattering. Looks like they're having their dinner already. Once I reached the dinning hall, I bowed. When I look up I saw my parents with couple, looks like their business partners, and my brother.

"You're here, Seokjin-ah!" Mom exclaimed. I smiled at her and bowed down once again to their visitors. I sat down and maids started to put the meal in front of me. I slightly bowed down to them and quietly say, thank you.

"Meet Mr. Park, he is the CEO and owner of Green Designers Corporation," Dad introduced them, they smiled and bowed a little. I also bowed down as a sign of respect. "and his wife, his co-CEO." She smiled at me and when I was about to bow to her.

"No need. Just eat, we already heard a lot about you from your dad." I smiled to her.

"Thank you." I said politely. When I sat down, my brother nudged his elbow.

"They are our rivals." He said in low voice. My eyes widen a bit.

"How come?" I asked quietly.

"Mom and Dad kept on asking them about the partnership but they kept on declining." He lightly shook his head.

Then why are they here?

"So, I heard you have a daughter." Mom started a new conversation.

"Actually, daughters." Mrs. Park chuckled. "2 daughters. One is already working, she owns a clothing line while the youngest will start working tomorrow." She said.

"Why aren't they on your company?" Dad asked.

"Well, as much as we wanted to, we wanted to support them first, since we warned them that once they got in our company, they are trapped there and have to be serious on the work." Mrs. Park replied.

"We also want them to explore more about their lives. They need to be strong and confident." Mr. Park added.

Mom nodded as a sign of agreement and Dad's face was just-- cold.

He looked like he was offended. But Mr. Park said was actually true. Once you are in your own company you have to be serious in this shit. Well, Dad, in his case, was really strict to us. After graduation he sent us here in Blossom Company. Started woking our asses off until we get a stable position.

"Seokjin-gun, I wonder what department you're handling?" Mr. Park asked.

"Uh--" I stuttered a bit. "Well, I am the manager of the whole Design Management Team." I smiled.

"Wow! That's great." He exclaimed. He looked really sincere on his smile though and I saw my parents smirked. These old people.

After the dinner we walked them to their car that was parked near our garden and thank them. They also thank us for the food. Once the car got off my parents started ranting.

"Why couldn't just they accept the offer? They're the huge one though." Mom said with full of disappointments.

"We will soon get them. Don't worry and let's not rush everything." Dad said to her.

I knew what the reason why they are asking for a partnership. Green Designers Corporation has a huge investment with other companies in different countries. This will give our company to exposed in international transactions and partnership as well.

"Dad, I'm going back to my apartment." I said.

"Go ahead. Take care." He said and I bowed to him after a few steps he spoke again, "I heard you got a good project? Do a better work now if you want to be the next CEO of our company." He warned.

As always. He does this. On my every and each success he will never be satisfied. The last project I handled did end up really good. We got great feedback from our clients and their friends started asking us for a design. But dad was never satisfied.

I sighed and walked to my car. I went straight home. It wasn't actually bad--the dinner. It felt really light this time.

Once I parked my car at the basement, I took the elevator.

Basement -> Ground Floor

The door opened and I saw the girl that was covered with her hoodie. I took a peek but I cannot see her face. Looks like she's new.

"Hey, are you new here?" I asked and she just nodded.

"You need some help?"

She just shook her head.

-> 5th floor

The elevator opened and she stepped out. She faced me, "Thank you for your concern. Yes, I'm new here and I can handle myself." She said in clear way and bowed down to me. I didn't saw her face because she was hugging bunch of paper bags which actually covered her entire face. Except her eyes.

The door slowly closed and I forgot to utter a word. Oh well, I'll still see her around, new neighbor.

---

PARK MYUNGEUN

I entered my apartment and put all the paper bags on the table. I started fixing and unpacking everything. After a couple hours, I lay down my body on the couch.

"That was so tiring!" I groaned. I gran the remote control and started to watch the television.

Suddenly, I remember the guy at the elevator. He must be living here for years already. But he's such a weirdo. Weird neighbor.

---

Next day, finally it's time for me to work! I went to my dresser and look for something simple. I wore the simple pencil cut black skirt, white polo shirt and black blazzer. Oh yeah, I look like a real newbie.

I've seen a lot of employees in our company wearing something like this and I think this is very classy of them.

When everything is settle I was about to grab my car keys but hesitated.

"Remember to be humble."

I remember what my sister said. Looks like I'm going to take a bus.

---

I got in the building pretty early. There are few people here entering the building. I went to information desk.

"Hello, Good morning. May I ask where is the Human Resources office?"

"It is located at 3rd floor on the right. You'll see the name there. You can use the elevator beside the security office. By the way, may I see your papers?"

"Here." I handed her the folder and checked it.

After that I went to HR office. They guided and toured me to the whole building. Of course I'm with the new employees as well. They are very nice.

We went to our tables. We're not doing so much stuff. We're just checking some drawings and correcting the wrong dimensions and stuff.

In short, we're just a checker of a plan of these bungalow houses.

"This is so boring." I said to myself.

"You do those stuff very fast." A senior employee said to me. I stood up and bowed down. "You must be new here? Most of the new employees do those kind of work and it was really hard for them. You did a pretty good job there."

"Thank you." I said and bowed lightly.

"By the way, no need to be so formal. I'm Woohyun. Nam Woohyun. I've been working here for 6 years already. Sunbae will be okay." He smiled and went back to his work.

I tried to smile back but he turn his back to me already.

This is going to be a long day.

-

Finally! TGIF!!! It's already Friday!

What I like every fridays is that I get myself pampered after all the strrss especially when I was studying.

"Park Myungeun?" Woohyun sunbae called me.

"Yes, sunbae?" I asked and walk towards his table.

"We have a new project to make. And our manager saw your resumé. He said he would like to see your skills. This is just a simple house but he wants you to design it." He said and handed me the paper.

"Here are all the informations researched by the others. Good luck on your first project!" He smiled to me and I bowed.

"Thank you, sunbae."

Finally I'll design a house!

"Ah! Before I forgot, go to Mr. Kim's office, he wanted to meet you. He's our manager."

I nodded and proceeded to the manager's office. I knocked the door and opened it. I went inside.

"Good Morning Mr. Kim. Mr. Nam said you want to see me?" I asked.

Wow. He's handsome!

But wait- he seems familiar!!!

"Park Myungeun?" He asked.

"Yes sir."

"Take a seat." I sat down on his leather couch. Feels great.

"I'm Kim Seokjin, Design Management Team, manager." He smiled.

What? Kim Seokjin? That freak sunbae who kept on bugging me way back freshmen years in my university?!

-----

Hello guys! 1st chapter is up! Hope you all like it! I'm going to say this in advance, I already planned this story from start untik the end. But I might not update daily because I'm kind of busy this month. But hopefully by June or July I'll able to finish this. Hehe~
Vote. Comment❤
-winter

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

219K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
203K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
155K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...