New Units - 2p!Hetalia x Read...

By RoseFiammotta

She really thought it was just going to be a small package or maybe even a small box, but she really didn't e... More

~Chapter One~
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Three~
~ Chapter Four ~
~ Chapter Five ~
~ Chapter Six ~
~ Chapter Seven ~
House Layout
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty~
~Chapter Twenty Øne~
~Chapter Twenty Two~
~Chapter Twenty Three~
~Chapter Twenty Four~
~Chapter Twenty Five~
~Chapter Twenty Six~
~Chapter Twenty Seven~
~Chapter Twenty Eight~
~Chapter Twenty Nine~
~Chapter Thirty~
~Chapter Thirty One~
Ay ay ay What up my friends
~Chapter Thirty Two~
~Chapter Thirty Three~
~Chapter Thirty Four~
~Chapter Thirty Five~
~Chapter Thirty Six~
~Chapter Thirty Seven ~ SPECIAL EDITION~
~Chapter Thirty Eight~
~Chapter Thirty Nine~
Warehouse
~Chapter Forty~
~Chapter Forty One~
~Chapter Forty Two~
~Chapter Forty Three~
~Chapter Forty Four~
~Chapter Forty Five ~
End of 2018 - Author's Note
~ Chapter Forty-Six ~
~ Chapter Forty Seven ~ SUPER SPECIAL EDITION ~
~Chapter Forty-Eight ~
Happy 3 Years! - Author's Note
~Chapter Forty-Nine~
~Chapter Fifty~
~Chapter Fifty One~
~Chapter Fifty Two~
~Chapter Fifty Three~
~Chapter Fifty Four~
~Chapter Fifty Five~ FINALE~Part One ~
~Chapter Fifty-Five~ FINALE ~ Part Two
~ Allen Ending ~

~Chapter Thirty Seven~

5.1K 168 254
By RoseFiammotta

Gilen

Whew, for a second I thought it could be someone actually dangerous. The frightened girl said in her mind.

"I-I'm sorry, did I wake you?" The startled bean said from the doorframe. His sullen orbs of bluish purple darted across the room, trying to find any way to avoid looking into her gaze. She noticed that he seemed to be in normal clothes now, though still wearing that classic white cloak over him.

"Nah, I just woke up." (Name) said with a grin. She scanned the room briefly, recognizing a tattered Prussian flag in a corner. "Is this, your room?"

A rush of blush came into the pale Prussian's cheeks, stuttering and stammering following afterwards. "I-It's not what you think!"

(Name) let out a girly giggle, "I wasn't thinking anything silly."

Blood rushing to his face he tried to explain himself, all while avoiding eye contact. "You looked cold..." (Name) tried not to giggle as his words came out as "Jou" instead of "You." She was fascinated and frankly in love with his accent. "So you dragged me here in my sleep?"

"Sort of."

The imagery of (Name) being dragged by her ankle by the Prussian clouded the girl's head; the scene probably much different from what actually happened. With a small nod and a huge grin (Name) replied with, "Thanks. I truly appreciate that."

Gilen was starting to think he was going insane, mainly because he could've swore he saw stars twinkle in her eyes. Plus he wasn't sure why his robotic heart was beating the way it was, maybe it was broken, again. Yup, that had to be the case.

Gilen still wasn't sure why he scooped her up in his arms and let her sleep in his bed. Maybe he was just too kind, or maybe she was just too kind to him he feels he has to repay her. Probably the latter if he was being truly honest.

"So, what's the plan today?" The joyous girl asked. That twinkle in her eye practically blinding the poor bean.

"Um, plan?"

"Yeah, like anything special to do?" He shook his head.

With that blinding twinkle and huge grin she began explaining her day. "Well, I know that I have to clean up the room I'm staying in; I'll probably visit the laundry room, see what needs to be done. Oh! And I have to find Flavio, I can't keep walking around bra-less. Oh wait-" (Name)'s cheeks swelled up with pink. "Oops, gave a bit too much information there but whatever, you're my bud." She said with a finger pistols and a wink.

The more Gilen studied the girl, the more he was running out of answers. There was no way a human like this could exist right? With a raised eyebrow and confused gaze Gilen questioned, "Bud?"

Looking back at him in the same manner as she explained the meaning, "Yeah! Bud: Buddy, friend, amigo." He kept his questionable look on.

(Name) got up from her spot, fixed the blankets a bit, and then proceeded to squeeze the living daylights out of Gilen's cheeks. "Listen sweet cheeks, you are my bud!" Her eyes drifted from his and landed to the floor awkwardly. "Whether you like it or not." Then her eyes met his again in utter confidence and compassion. "The same way I just blabber about stuff, you could too. You could literally just talk about the weather and I'll listen intently. I'm. Your. Friend. Okay?" With that blinding smile she let go of those puffy cheeks.

Then (Name) realized the error of her ways, "Oops, wait that sounds kind of forced..." and tried to fix it. "If you'd like, we could be friends....?" She said with a sheepish smile.

Gilen looked torn, his eyebrows knit in confusion, whilst his lips were parted to speak. "----" Nothing. Once again, nothing could be heard from his voice. Lips moved but no words were audible. He was stuck, again.

Noticing his sudden silence (Name) grew perplexed. His eyes quickly looking down, lips tightly shut.

"Gilen, you know you can tell me what's wrong. Even though, I know right now you can't."

He looked up to meet her gaze and (Name)'s heart felt it could break. There was something hidden in those orbs that tore her apart, a certain pain that she wanted to fix. She knew he wanted to tell her, and yet he didn't have the words to. Gilen hung his head, his ashy white locks falling over his eyes. (Name) reached out to him, wishing to find a way to fix things. And as she reached out he turned away, moving back and out of the door. She hesitated whether or not to go after him, sensing she'd hit a delicate subject. Shaking her head and rushing forward she called out to him, "Gil wait!" Feeling someone bump into her left side she stopped in her tracks and jolted in place. "Sorry!-" Realizing who it was she tensed up even more.

"G-good morning Kuro." She stuttered out, imaginary sweat marks appearing on her face. Kuro grunted at her, those crimson orbs glaring her down. She chuckled awkwardly and moved out of the way. "I'll let you continue on with your day, BYE!" And she ran the opposite way.

No bumping or falling today (Name)! (Name) commanded herself.

She kept walking the hallway until she eventually saw her room in the distance, but what she saw from afar made her turn around again. Shirtless and only boxers down below, a sleepy Lutz peered out of his room. Catching her eye he waved at her and she immediately turned her back and, again, ran in the other direction.

GOTTA GO FAST

Bolting out of the awkward situation she saw a familiar flock of blonde hair in the distance. "FLAVIO!" She yelled from the end of a hallway, scaring the poor Italian out of his wits. Catching up to him she collapsed on her knees and panted from all the exercise. "I need your help with something." She said throughout rough breaths. Flavio nodded and helped her up, offering his shoulder as a crutch. She muttered a thanks to him to which he smiled gleefully to. "So, what is it you need my help with?" He asked, that accent very present within his words. "I uh, I need some clothes so I thought you'd be the pal to ask." Obviously taking pride in his name Flavio chuckled, "You came to right person." (Name) let out a hearty laugh.

Of course I did.

Flavio helped carry (Name) all the way to his room, being quite the gentleman all throughout the way. Flavio was by far one of the lighter and more delicate 2P's, which (Name) appreciated a lot. Being fully honest she hoped the two would grow close, Flavio was just so cool and chill in (Name)'s eyes. As she stepped into the room she stood in awe of the decor; it was just as she imagined it to be and more. Flavio's room wasn't really a bedroom, it was more than just a bedroom; it was a fashionista's dream. On the left side of the room were papers and drawing boards, filled with pieces of clothing drawn with bright markers and pencils. On the right side of the room were some headless mannequins, wearing different articles of clothing, some of them matching the drawings. And in the center was, of course, a cat walk. The stage was lined with (of course) a red carpet, red tassels falling off of the sides. "Wow Flavio, this is, this is pretty awesome!" (Name) said, with her jaw flung open. With a proud smile, he thanked her. "Grazie." The southern Italian scurried across the room and into a door behind the catwalk. (Name) questioned whether or not to go after him but decided not to and waited for him to come back. When he did, he held up a bundle of clothes she could barely identify, as they were all crushed together. "Here! Try these on." He said whilst handing the clothes into her arms, stars glinting in his fuchsia orbs. (Name) grunted as the heavy stack of clothing fell into her limp arms. "Uh, here?" She said sheepishly. Chuckling lightly Flavio muttered an "Oops" and latched his arm around hers, leading her to the same room he came from. Practically pushing her inside the room, Flavio closed the door behind her and tapped his foot impatiently. He was obviously very excited to have a real model for once. Before looking at the clothes, (Name) looked around at the room she was in. It was a small room, with a bunch of both unfinished and finished clothing on the floor.

I see he's not the tidiest person in the world.

"Are you done yet!?" Flavio yelled from behind the door, the tapping sound stopping for a second. "No! Give me a minute." She heard happy mumblings and squeals and rolled her eyes at it. He was like a child in a candy store, that reminded her of a line from one of her favorite musicals.

HONEY WHATCHA WAITIN FOR WELCOME TO MY CANDY STORE!

The imagery of Flavio as Heather Chandler filled her mind and she laughed at the idea. Pushing her stupid meme thoughts aside she began scanning through the items of clothing given to her, her jaw flying open by the sight of a certain piece.

"I CAN'T WEAR THIS!"

~~~

A/N

~~~

Yes, I know it's not the longest chapter. Yes, I am alive. Yes I should stop apologizing for being late. Sorry anyways though. I know I need to keep writing for NW but honestly a lot of my other stories are calling out to me atm so I might start writing for them again too. Of course I will finish New Units (obviously it's nowhere near an end) and I do have some stuff in store so please stay tuned. I love and appreciate each and every single one of your comments, honestly it makes this so worthwhile so thank you again for about the millionth time. Aaaaand dudes I am both anime and YouTube trash so I'll be going to Playlist Live this weekend, if you are too DM me and we can totally meet up lol. I swear I'm not an antisocial piece of trash irl, okay maybe I am lol. Anyways, as always, I will see you all in the next chapter luvs! Buh-Bye! =3

P.S What do you think is the piece of clothing you were given is?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 2.3K 26
It has been a year since you moved to England, but your quiet afternoon is interrupted by a surprise party held by your human and "country" friends...
53.7K 686 13
Welcome to a Hetalia One-shot book that I made in 2015. Currently under edits as of 05.01.2023
64.6K 843 10
Wrote this when I was 12 💔
676K 22.9K 39
{COMPLETED} While at the beach over summer vacation, you run into a bunch of cute boys. There's one problem though, they all think it's love at first...