Teach me and fall for me [DIS...

由 Violet_167

Misaki's boyfriend of 5 years dumps her after finding her to not be on his level. Heartbroken she meets a blo... 更多

-Prologue-
~Chapter 1~
~ Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
- Chapter 7 -
- Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
- Chapter 10-

~Chapter 2~

537 13 1
由 Violet_167

"Hey!" Misaki yelled after Takumi who left her in her apartment. All he yelled back was for her to catch up to him. "Wait for me."

"Catch up Misaki or are you out of shape?" Takumi answered back picking up his pace.

Misaki clutched onto her purse tightly, "Just you wait!"

She sped up her pace but so did Takumi. Soon there are two crazy looking people running down the street catching the attention of others.

"Got you," Misaki said out of breath but at least she has her target. "Can't keep running can you?"

"We're here," Takumi answered pointing to a boutique sign label classy.

Misaki glared at him but still entered the shop. She didn't manage to catch him in the end. Whilst looking around the store Misaki noticed the clothes, shoes, and accessories look really great and expensive. "Are you sure we should shop here Takumi? My budget isn't exactly this-"

"I'm going to pay for it," Takumi stated sitting down on one of the chairs they had for customers.

"What?"

"I'm going to pay for it," He repeated, picking up a glass of champagne from a tray an employee was holding.

"Why would you?" Misaki questioned feeling uncomfortable in the store. This wasn't her kind of thing.

"I'm your coach and I should cover the costs. I did force you into this right?" Takumi tried to reason with her.

"But still..."Misaki tailed off still a little wary. "These clothes aren't me. I don't want to change who I am."

Takumi shook his head. "I won't change who you are. Rumor has it you could've been a really huge money-making lawyer."

Misaki nodded, "Along the way, he told me to take things easy and I did. I started to help with his work and forgot about mine."

"Well, it's time for you to become the lawyer you could be right?" He said, examining the glass in his hand.

"What? What do you mean?"

"You've got to dress the part of a very successful lawyer. You're really beautiful. Don't hide that beauty."

Misaki blushed turning away from him. "Maybe we should start trying on clothes."

"You weren't so eager before a-"

"Shut it," Misaki warned pointing her finger at him.

"Fine," He agreed. Takumi motioned to the sales ladies. "Bring out your best business wear."

"Yes sir!"

"Why do I need to change my business wear?" Misaki questioned looking at the dresses being laid out for her.

"How you dress sometimes shows your confidence. Right now you need that so start trying things on."

Misaki picked up a few clothing and went into a change room. She stepped out three minutes later in her first outfit.

Takumi looked up. "Are you a grandma?"

Misaki huffed and goes back in. She came back out with something she knew he'll like.

"I said best business wear not worst," Takumi said to the sales ladies when he saw the next outfit.

Changing into endless dresses began.

"How about this?"

"Wrong."

Another.

"This?"

"Kill me now."

Another.

"Ok, I love this Takumi."

"I like to say you look beautiful in everything but not this."

Misaki pouted but went back into the change rooms.

Another outfit.

"No," They said at the same time.

"I swear Takumi I'm only trying on one more," Misaki warned him storming into the change rooms. She came back out tired.

Takumi's words seemed to be caught in his throat. "Perfect."

Misaki beamed, "Really? How does it make me look?"

Takumi stood up. "Like a money-making lawyer."

He turned her to face a mirror.

"Wow!" Misaki expressed amazed. "You were right. I like a woman hahaha.."

Takumi chuckled at her little joke. "I'll like any outfits you have similar to this and some shoes but make sure the heels aren't high."

"How do you know I don't like high heels?" Misaki questioned.

"Easy. I observe you."

"Well, that's better than my ex. Now that I think about it, after a while he didn't know my taste," Misaki told him sadly. "I don't know why I stayed with him."

Takumi noticed her change in mood.

"Anyway I should get out of these clothes," She started heading into the changing rooms. "No matter what you say I will pay you back."

"You don't have to," He reminded her about paying for the clothes.

"But I want to," She stated not taking no for an answer. "Are we going home now?"

"No. There's this really nice restaurant-"

"I get to treat you. No buts," She interjected him.

"No coconuts," Takumi added on.

Misaki laughed, "That was lame. Come on."

~Later~

They enter the restaurant sitting face to face. They are both currently waiting for their food to arrive.

"What kind of job do you have Takumi?" Misaki asked wanting to kill time until the food comes. She was also really curious about his job.

"I'm into the business industry."

"Hmm...I see. And what about your family or friends? I've never seen anyone visit you," She told him resting her chin on her hands as she rested up against the table.

"Don't keep in touch with my family and I like peace."

"I see."

"My turn," He said now leaning up against the table too. "Why did you date someone like your ex?"

Misaki sighed, "Well I came from a poor family and so did he. He understood my struggles more than anyone. I guess he changed when he started working at that company."

"Well he's an idiot to lose someone like you," Takumi tried to cheer her up.

"You always say things like that. Do you have someone you love?" Misaki wondered. She has been a little curious about it.

"Love is a strong word."

"Someone you like then?" Misaki rephrased it.

"Yes," He answered truthfully. "I never spoke to her before and I doubt she remembers me. I saw her heart got broken and I followed her. I decided I wanted to help her."

Misaki smiled after hearing about his special someone. "She's a lucky girl."

"She is," Takumi said thinking about the past.

"Ugh.." Takumi groaned picking up a huge box. He was now moving into his new apartment.

"Can someone please help me?" A voice asked.

He looked around and saw that an old lady fell but everyone was ignoring her. He started to put down the box but stopped when a raven-haired woman helped up the old lady. The woman and the old lady seemed to have a conversation then the woman started to head his way.

"Would you like me to open the door for you?" She asked Takumi noticing the boxes in his hands.

"Thank you."

"No problem," She smiled in return as she held open the door.

"I can always remember the time we first met," Takumi told Misaki who didn't know that girl was her.

"You should tell her you like her," Misaki urged him.

"I don't think she will like me the way I like her. And to make it worst, the more time I spend with her I might fall in love with her."

A/N: Story starting off the same but I took out some parts here and there. Sorry about Our lives Update for Saturday. I fell asleep and forgot to post it. It will be up in about 2 hours.

IG: violet_167ff

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

762K 28K 34
after 5 years of dating, kei decides to propose to his high school sweetheart, y/n. however, nothing's easy for a tsundere boyfriend. 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓�...
124K 4.7K 26
With the couple closer than ever before, Misaki and Usagi find themselves deciding to tell Takahiro of their relationship. With Usagi's reassurance...
38.7K 1.3K 10
Onodera is beginning to feel that Takano is getting "tired" of him. Being too shy and nervous to admit his love for him only leads him to worse. Ono...
5.5K 233 19
Misaki lives with her mother, father and two sisters in the land of seika. They may seem like your everyday family but they are not. Misaki is the ou...