Healed Scars | JJK ✓

By nxarmy_26

Sumi Kim, a girl who is a very cold person, who is very deeply hurt in the inside. Jeon Jungkook, a boy who... More

[Prologue]
[Chapter 1]
[Chapter 2]
[Chapter 3]
[Chapter 4]
[Chapter 5]
[Chapter 6]
[Chapter 7]
[Chapter 8]
[Chapter 9]
[Chapter 11]
[Chapter 12]
[Chapter 13]
[Chapter 14]
[Chapter 15]
[Chapter 16]
[Chapter 17]
[Chapter 18]
[Chapter 19]
[Chapter 20]
[Chapter 21]
[Chapter 22]
[Chapter 23]
[Chapter 24]
[Chapter 25]
[Chapter 26]
[Chapter 27]
[Epilogue: Sad Ending]
[Epilogue: Happy Ending]

[Chapter 10]

7.5K 270 104
By nxarmy_26

Sumi (POV) 

I just stared at him not saying anything. I couldn't believe his words. Somehow my ears are hearing things. 

"How can I trust you?"

Dad: Yura lied to you for 12 years and yet you know nothing suspicious of her? There are evidence of me not killing your mother for a reason. 

"If there was evidence back then, why did the cops still capture you and not Yura? Explain that to me."

Dad: Yura only shows the cops what she wants the cops to see. I can't do nothing about it. 

"You are going to be on my watch until I can see that I can fully trust you."

I tied his hands together and dragged him along with me to my house. As we got inside the house, I walked straight down the stairs and into the basement. I tied him to the corner of the room and put the light on for him to be able to see. 

"I'll bring food for you in a bit. And if you try to escape any time soon, I will shoot you down without hesitating."

I walked back upstairs and into the kitchen to bring him food. 

I walked back downstairs to where he was and he was already done eating. I was sitting across from him and waited until he was fully done with the food. 

Dad: I'm not lying to you Sumi. Not this time. No matter if you believe me or not, you will know the truth. 

I walked up to him, grab the plates, and was about to walk back up until he stopped me. 

Dad: And when you finally know the truth, I'm here. I will be right here. 

I started walking upstairs, closed the door, and locked it. I then walked towards the kitchen and washed the dishes. I walked towards my room, took a shower, and changed into more comfortable clothes. As I was about to go to bed, someone send me a message on my phone. I looked at it, suddenly my eyes widened and rushed out the house. 

Jungkook (POV) 

It was already midnight and saw Sumi no where. I was looking everywhere for her but couldn't find her. 

Hyeri: Looking for me?

I let out a sigh and turned around to face her. I gave her a blank expression. 

"What made you think I was looking for you? I don't waste my precious time to look for you."

I was about to walk away until she turn me back around to face her. 

Hyeri: Jungkook please. Why can't you take me back? 

I stare at her in disbelief. 

"Do you have amnesia or something? I already told you the reason why. Now please leave me alone."

I turned around to walk away until her words stopped me. 

Hyeri: What's so special about Sumi?! 

I stood still, not turning around to face her. 

Hyeri: Why are you so serious with her? It's not like she's your fiancé or anything. So why always clinging onto her? 

She walked up to me and stood right in front of me. 

Hyeri: Tell me Jungkook. What is your reason behind your actions?! Why can't you just leave her alone! Why hurt me like this! 

"BECAUSE I LOVE HER!!!!"

When I yelled at her, she then stopped talking and just looked at me. 

"Because I love her Hyeri. Do you hear me?! I love her."

She stood still, not moving an inch of her body. 

"Now that you know my reason, you can leave me alone now. Don't ever show me your face ever again."

I walked away from her and into my car and drove off towards Sumi's house. 

Sumi (POV) 

I drove back towards the party when I got the message from Yoojung that Jungkook was looking for me. I parked my car and walked inside the party only to see Yoojung waiting for me. 

Yoojung: Where have you been? Jungkook has been looking for you everywhere. 

"Where is he right now?"

Yoojung: He just walked outside the door a minute ago.

I nodded my head and walked to where he was. As I was walking, I saw Hyeri and Jungkook talking. I stood behind the building and listen to their conversation. 

Jungkook: BECAUSE I LOVE HER!!!! Do you hear me?! I love her. 

When he walked away from her, I stood at my spot and didn't move at all. Jungkook loves me? I turned back around and leaned against the building. 

I parked my car and walked towards my front door only to see Jungkook standing right in front of me. 

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?"

Jungkook: I was looking for you at the party but I guess you left early. 

I just stare at him and remembered what he said at the party to Hyeri. Jungkook: BECAUSE I LOVE HER!!!! Do you hear me?! I love her.

Jungkook: Sumi? Is it okay if I sleep over tonight? 

I was about to nod my head but then I remember that my dad was in the house. 

"I was about to ask you if I could stay over at you house tonight."

Jungkook: That works. 

I smile at him and he did the same. He then took my hand and drag me towards his car and drove off to his place. 

Author (POV) 

After a while of driving, they finally got to his place. Jungkook unlocked the door and Sumi walking inside as Jungkook follow behind her. 

Sumi: Nice place. 

Jungkook: Thanks. My house isn't as big as yours. I hope you're not disgusted by it. 

Sumi then turned around to face Jungkook. 

Sumi: I'm not disgusted and I never will. It doesn't matter if you have a big house or not. At least you have one. 

Silence took over the whole house and it was very awkward for them. There was a long silence until Jungkook broke it. 

Jungkook: You can sleep in my bedroom. I'll sleep on the couch. 

Sumi: No, it's okay. I'm fine sleeping on the couch. I'm used to sleeping on the couch. 

Sumi was about to sleep on the couch but Jungkook stopped her by holding onto her wrist. 

Jungkook: Sumi, you're a guest. I can't let you sleep on the couch. 

Jungkook then gently drag Sumi towards his bedroom, without her struggling in his grip. Sumi was ready to go to sleep, but she couldn't just let Jungkook sleep on the couch. 

[Just to let you readers know. The couch is also in the bedroom. So both of them are sleeping in one bedroom but in different spots in the bedroom.] 

Sumi: Jungkook? 

Jungkook: Yea. 

Sumi: Are you sleeping right now?

Jungkook: No. Couldn't sleep. How about you?

Sumi: Same. Do you mind if we play something? 

Jungkook then got off the couch and walked over to her and sat on the bed as Sumi sat up straight and leaned against the headboard. 

Jungkook: So what do you want to play?

Sumi: I don't know. Maybe we could watch a movie? 

Jungkook nodded and then we started watching a movie together. After a few hours passed, we didn't remember what happened at all until I realize Jungkook was tickling me all of a sudden. 

Jungkook: How dare you scare me like that. 

He was tickling me and I was laughing nonstop. My face was red due to the laughing. 

Sumi: Okay. I'm sorry. I won't do it again. 

Jungkook then stopped tickling her and then both of them stared into each other's eyes, while Sumi was catching her breath. 

Without thinking, Jungkook fully hovered over Sumi as she was only focusing on his eyes. Jungkook then started caressing her face with his hand. 

Jungkook: You are precious to me, Sumi. Do you know that? You are important to me. I wouldn't know what to do without you in my life. 

Sumi couldn't say anything back to him. All she could do was stare at him, without moving. Jungkook then leaned in more closer and closer until their lips were only inches away from each other. Just then before Sumi could act quick, their lips touched. Jungkook slowly and passionately kissed Sumi with no roughness. Sumi then closed her eyes and kissed him back. 

Jungkook's hands slide down from her arm and held onto her waist as Sumi's hand slid up and wrapped around his neck. Their lips were in sync and inseparable. As their kiss started off soft then it continues to be more a make out scene but still passionate. Jungkook then got in between her legs and brought her up as she was sitting on top of him, taking her one piece sleeping dress off, still having their lips touched to one another. 

Sumi was only in her undergarments and Jungkook also took off his clothes with Sumi's help. Soon later Jungkook was left with only his boxer. Jungkook then laid her back down on the bed and went towards her neck, started kissing, bitting, and sucking onto her skin. As he was doing that, he then slid his hand towards her back and unpin her bar and threw it across the room along with her panty. Jungkook then slowly left kisses down her belly. 

[You all know where this is going so I won't be writing it. I'm sorry but it's late at night right now and I don't the mood to write a smut scene. Sorry.] 

Sumi (POV) 

I started opening my eye to where the sun shines bright into the room. As I was about to get up, I felt an arm around my waist. I turned around only to see Jungkook sleeping right beside me. I turned around to face him and smiled at him. I then gave him a kiss on his forehead and was about to get up until I was pulled back into the bed. He then pulled me closer towards his chest. It was awkward for me because the both of us were fully naked under the bed sheets. 

"You're awake already?"

I pull back to look at him and he was looking at me. 

Jungkook: Last night made me the happiest person in my whole entire life. 

"And why is that?"

Jungkook: Because it was my first time and it was with you. With the girl that I love most. 

"But how do you know I felt the same way to you?"

Jungkook: If you don't feel the same way, you would've stopped me last night to not go further but you didn't. That tells me that you love me too. 

I chuckled at his words. 

"Come on we have to get up. It's getting late."

Jungkook: Today we have nothing to do. We already graduate from school. Let's just stay in bed today. 

He then hugged me closer to him and I just give in and slept back right in his embrace. 

TO BE CONTINUED

I wrote this long chapter for you guys. I am so sorry that I didn't write for so long. My grandma passed away and I needed to help my family to plan for the funeral that is coming up. I hope that you guys understand what I'm going through right now. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. And I'll update the next chapter asap. Thank you. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

922K 26K 34
Jeon Jungkook, he is known with his firm and fierce attitude. Nobody dare to disobey him. Kim Y/N, an innocent girl who didn't know what the true mea...
304K 11K 43
When a cold-hearted alpha meet a quiet omega. Kim Taehyung is known as a person who never show emotion and always have cold face. He never smile or l...
193K 7.7K 37
Sometimes the truth is best left untold.... Or is it not? Find it out with fearless and handsome idol Jeon Jungkook who when decides to unveil the ma...
103K 3.4K 63
*EDITING*...Jungkook, a shy but sweet, sheltered Idol, intended only to focus on his career and push his limits as far as he could to reach his maxim...