Starcrossed (Sequel to Apocal...

Oleh blackdust

(Okay guys this is the Sequel to Apocalypse so if you haven't read that story you wouldn't get this story so... Lebih Banyak

Starcrossed (Sequel to Apocalypse)
Chapter 1- Shattered
Chapter 2- Melancholy
Chapter 3- Enmity
Chapter 5- Beginning
Chapter 6- Changes
Chapter 7- Unforseen
Chapter 8- Misconception
Chapter 9- Euphoric
Chapter 10- Content
Chapter 11 - Attribrute
Chapter 12 - Salutations
Chapter 13 - Arrangements
Chapter 14 - Unity
Chapter 15 - Intuition
Chapter 16 - Apprehension
Chapter 17 ~ Trueness
Chapter 18 ~ Outspoken
Chapter 19 ~ Interlace
Chapter 20 ~ Ensemble
Chapter 21 ~ Disclosure
Chapter 22 ~ Carousal
Chapter 23 ~ Sync
Chapter 24 ~ Hitch
Chapter 25 ~ Homecoming
Chapter 26 ~ Fortuitous
Chapter 27 ~ Matrimony
Chapter 28 ~ Auspicious
Chapter 29 ~ Controversy
Chapter 30 ~ Compromise
Chapter 31 ~ Complications
Chapter 32 ~ Confinement
Chapter 33 ~ Rejoice
Chapter 34 ~ Corruption
(FINAL CHAPTER) Chapter 35 ~ Vale
Epilogue
Midlight Has Been Posted (Well the prologue)

Chapter 4- Nightmare

5.6K 97 28
Oleh blackdust

All rights are to Stephanie Meyer...

Chapter 4- Nightmare

*~* Max's POV *~*

I walked around the house in search of something. What?

I have no idea. Then a door opened wide and revealed Amelia. Happy tears came to my eyes as I walked over to her she smiled at me and I returned the favour. I cupped her face with my hand and brought her forward so our foreheads were touching.

"I'm so happy you are here Amelia, I missed you so much. I love you." I whispered to her and then I was going to lean forward to kiss her soft, pink lips. She then broke apart before I had the chance.

I gave her a quizzical look she was about to reach for her again. She dodged and then appeared another guy. She held out her hand for him to hold and then she looked at him lovingly. I felt my whole world crashing down on me.

Like my soul was just ripped out of me.

"Amelia...?" I trailed. I didn't know what to say and even if I did I doubt I would be able to.

"Hello Max this is............" She introduced. I nodded, I was speechless.

She had moved on.

My felt tears in my eyes and the ache in my heart to increase until it became unbearable. She then looked up at him and leaned in to kiss him on the cheek. She then giggled slightly and then looked back at me.

"I love him Max. I've moved on." She said. The guy next to her smirked at me and put her arm around her waist and brought her towards him. I felt as if I had stopped breathing.

She said she would always love me.... 

"Max!" A familiar voice called alarmingly. I turned around and it was my Mum. She then walked towards me and smiled.

"Max! Amelia no longer loves you! You don't need to mope around he ranymore! It's time to get over her Max." She told me. I looked at her in despair she wanted me to get over her?

She was the one who told me to wait for her and that one day we would be! I felt as if everything then I knew was a lie.

That I couldn't trust anyone.

"Max!" I looked around to see where the voice came from but I couldn't

"Max you need to wake up!" I need to wake up what?

I then felt everything blur as I sinked out of my unconscious state...

I felt sweat dripping down my face as I quickly sat up on my bed and panted. It was just a dream, just a dream.

It was just a dream. I chanted to myself in my head.

"Max are you alright?" My mum asked anxiously. I didn't reply. I've been having these dreams- nightmares ever since Amelia left. That she had moved on, she didn't love me anymore or she didn't know who I was. Those dreams were the worst.

"She moved on." I whispered. My mum knew I was talking about my dream. She brought me into a hug and said

"Max, it was just a dream. I know that she would never stop loving you- even if she did move on. Which I doubt because at the end of the day you are still soul mates. You belong with one another." I nodded and then broke out of my Mother's hold.

"I want her Mum."

"I know you do- we all know you do. She knows you do."

"Why did she leave me then?"

"She has her reasons Max. It wasn't something that we could decide for her."

"Why couldn't she take me?"

"I don't know Max."

I sighed. I took out my anger on anyone in my way. I wasn't angry at Amelia, I was angry at the fact I couldn't do anything to stop her from leaving me. It had been 5 unbearable months since she had been gone. I missed her so much it hurt me and I felt as if it was slowly killing me.

"I'm going to get ready." I muttered and then got off of my bed. I quickly grabbed some clothes and entered my ensuite. After showering and getting changed I brushed my teeth and headed downstairs. I muttered "Morning." to everyone glumly and then said it back in a brighter manner.

"Max, please don't start any fights today. I don't want you with any injuries and Mr Baxter is starting to annoy me with his lectures." Grandma said. I smirked slightly. There probably wasn't a ay at school I didn't get scolded at. For fighting, bad behaviour and bad attiitude, I didn't care I needed to do SOMETHING to get all of this negative energy out of me. And to be perfectly honest school didn't really help.

"Sorry Grandma but I can't help it. I wonder how long he would tolerate it for... Hmmm...." I pondered. She gave me a look and then sighed. I know I was becoming impossible to deal with sometimes. But not with my family they didn't do anything wrong it just seemed to be the manority of everyone else. The other people I actually had a decent conversation with was Aaron, Tristan and surprisingly Nicolas- Nick.

"Max, since it is school we can't do anything. You are beginning to become out of control. Please behave at the very least." My Mum firmly said. I nodded.

"Okay, okay." I mumbled.

"Hmmm.... Max you have really turned into a total badass. I wonder what Amelia would think if she saw you now." Ness spoke. Hmmm... what would she think that I am not that sweet little boy who went when she did. She afterall was the one she fell in love with.

I began to feel sick. What if she doesn't like me like this?

"Max she would always love you no matter what. plus I bet she'll find the new you much more fun to play with." Uncle Edward reassured. I began to calm down. We soon left off for school.

When we arrived I left the car and then strolled into the school with a herd of girls behind me. They never really got the fact that I wasn't interested. It was a pity really.

Well for them.

They'll just have to waste their High School life on a guy who wouldn't glance at them twice. Aaron soon then caught up with me.

"It's not fair Man. Why can't I have the girls?" He whined. I smirked.

"Jealous much?"

"Very much." Nick said as he began to walk alongside me and Aaron.

"Take them I don't want them." I muttered. I then reached my maths class and then turned around to give the girls a wink.

They deserved some attention, as reluctant as I was anyway. Nick and Aaron rolled their eyes at me and then departed for their first class.

*

"Max. How many times do I need to tell you?" Mr Baxter said enraged. I leaned back on my seat and lifted my feet off the ground and perched it on the top of his desk. I crossed my arms over my chest and smirked as I watched him get more angry. Who knew doing something as simple as this to piss off him would be so damn amusing. I swear he is going to explode any minute now.

"Well Sir I don't know. I know your oh so annoying lecture more then you do, even my parents do. I guess I just don't want to absorb what you tell me." I then paused for effect and then carried on. "Do you have a problem with that?"

I then gave a satisfied smile when he went all red. So red it made tomatos go to shame. I strifled my laughter which was beginning to overtake me and kept with a calm attire.

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE THE MOST INSOLENT, RUDE, ILL-MANNERED STUDENT THAT HAS EVER SET FOOT IN SCHOOL. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF?!" He shouted. I thought for a minute.

"You forgot obnoxious." I inputed. And with that his face well... as much as it makes me laugh I think I should give this guy some credit he hasn't thrown curses my way.

*

"I am sorry Mr and Mrs Cullen. I have told you time and time again that I do not tolerate the kind of behaviour Max bestows upon this school. I know you have talked with him more then once but I assure you that it hasn't helped in anyway. I am sorry but Max has been permanently suspended from this school." Mr Baxter told my Grandparents.

I should have seen it coming. It had only been what? 5 months of my disruptive behaviour? That certainly isn't a lot.

"I see Mr Baxter. Max's place has been withdrawn then. I'll like to tank you for putting up with my son's behaviour for the past couple months. And wish you well with the rest of the school." Grandpa said. Grandpa always was nice with people and didn't like the way I was with my 'peers' but knew that I was suffering inside.

After my Grandparents and Mr Baxter finished their discussion we were excused from his office. I collected my possessions and then waved 'Goodbye' to the secretary. This was the last time I was i this hell home and I was happy to finally leave.

"Max. What do you have to say for yourself?" Grandma said. Her tone was firm but soft.

"I don't know. I'm happy I'm out of the place. I couldn't tolerate being there anymore." I replied.

"Max. I know you are upset but is all this necessary? Today you locked a fellow student into his locker." Grandpa said. I smirked, the look on that guy'sface before his locker door closed on him was priceless. Something I would not forget. Vampire or not.

"Think about it Max do you think Amelia would want you like this?" Grandma asked. I shrugged. I knew Amelia wanted me to have the best life I could possibly have but she also wanted me to move on.

When we got home I entered the house and I went to the family room which held my awaiting family. I sat down casually and waited for someone to speak.

"Max what happened this time?" My Mum asked wearily.

"I got permanently suspended." I replied as if it was the most obvious thing.

"Permanently suspended?" She repeated. I nodded and then got out my cell phone and checked the message that I just received. It was from Aaron.

Aaron: Hey Dude what happened 2 u this time?

Max: Got 'permanently suspended'

Aaron: seriously?

Max: No I got a scholarship into another school!

Aaron: Really?

Max: No dude I got suspended! Ever heard of sarcasm?

Aaron: Oh well then i guess then it'll be boring without you then

Max: Aww is that another way of saying that you'll miss me? How sweet

"Max, listen." My Mum commanded. I looked away from my screen and too her.

"Yes?" I said wearily.

"Max is getting suspended really necessary?"

"I don't know. It's done now- end of." I finished and then got off of my seat and left the room ignoring my mum's words to re-enter the room.

*~* Amelia's POV *~*

I walked though the empty streets of the little town which was located near my house. It had been months since I had been apart from Max. It had been alright I guess here- scratch that I hated it. I didn't show that I winced everytime I looked at the portrait of my parents and I. It was the centre piece of the house.

To be honest I just wanted to run away from here. I could it would be very easy but I felt that I couldn't. I'll just have to stay here.

For now.

I wonder how Max is now... I wonder if he has moved on. I hope he hasn't but for the better for him I hoped he had. For his happiness.

I walked passed the cosy looking shops until I came past a jewellery shop. Keyrings that had names on had my attention. I gave Max back my part of the keyring so he had his part back. I wish I had it back. I wish I had him back.

* ~ * ~ * ~ *

I updated! Lol I hoped you liked it! I guess now Max is a real badass! Lol I think he's awesome! xD

So please tell me your thoughts! I feel sorry for Max! He misses Amelia so much!

NEXT UPLOAD: This weekend hopefully!

Okay so what do you think of the pic on the side? -------------------------------->

It's a pic of the keyrings Max has.

ALSO! CHECK OUT THE SONG! It's Fantasy by Danny Fernandes! ------------------------->

I absolutely love it! My friend told me (Amli, the other girl on this account) thought it suits Max and Amelia what do you think?

Anyways a shout out to my friend Ali!

MESSAGE FOR HER: By the way don't annoy me too much for the next update okay? Lol I'll see you tomorrow! ;)

loVE YOU aLL GuYS! tHAnKS fOR rEADiNG!

xD

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

226K 3.1K 45
A sequel to A different side of Twilight Breaking dawn, after the entire vampire and werewolf feud with the Cullen family and the Volturi, Jacob, and...
164K 4.4K 65
This a Twilight love story. What if Bella Swan had a sister, and that person was you? Will you go through the same troubles as your sister, or will l...
301K 7.1K 28
Book Five in the Alex Swan series. ______________ Not Edited ______________ Welcome to Breaking dawn part 2. ...
5.1K 213 11
When Bella returned to Forks, I expected my life to be turned upside down, but what I didn't expect was for Edward Cullen to take a strange liking t...