Help

By gleek1433

Santana and Rachel living together AD/bl story More

Help

Alittle thing called revenge

288 5 0
By gleek1433

Santana's point of view :

It was 2:30 am when I woke up soaked from taking the pill. I slipped out of bed and ray woke up . " Are u gonna stop taking the meds or are we going to have to buy diapers ? " She said with a laugh . " O shut it I'm gonna get changed . " I said smacking her with the pull up in my hand . "I'm gonna sleep for the next few minutes before school can u start coffee ? " she asked falling right into my trap . " Sure no problem babe ! " I yelled then walked out of the bathroom . when I was done I walked into the kitchen and got to coffee cups And my pills . I quickly poured both of us coffee then took two pills sticking them in each drink . " Ray coffees done I screamed and she came running in . " Yes I love coffee ! " She said grapping the cup as I went to change . when I came out her coffee was empty perfect timing . "Um ray . Did u drink out of the pink coffee cup ?" I asked faking to be scared . " Ya y ?" she asked standing up . " That had my medican in it and u have to take it a week before giving it up . " " What ! " She screamed not relizing she had peed her pants . " You could of screamed it or put ur name on it she said still unaware . " Ray u peed urself u might wanna put on a pull up for today ." I said really concered that's were the truth came out . " I still pee the bed and wear diapers to bed and now I have to wear pull ups ? frickin dads leaving me !" she said pacing . " I thought u said u only peed the bed once a month ?" " No .. I was wearing a diaper last night and at first I thought I had peed the bed that's y I joked about u needin diapers . " She said changing into her school clothes . " Do I have to wear this thing ? " Ray said holding out a pink Dora pull up . " Ya and since u have been lying a lot no avence show me were u keep ur diapers ." I said and she lead me toward her secret place . I quickly but them in our dresser and found she didn't have any room figuring there was underwear and pull ups in her drawer . " There u happy?!" she asked in a pissed tone walking to me in a shirt and pull up . " No more animal sweaters ? " I asked seeing she had a pink sparkly tank top . " No I figured I would change it alittle bit ." " I like it now come on get a skirt on ! " I said and we went to school .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.1K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
962K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
428K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC