Magic Kaito 1412: White Black...

By KurakuAkai

(L/n) (Y/n) is a magician who had relate with Kuroba Toichi as her master of magician. She also have an abili... More

Your Data
♧Clover 1♧
♤Clover 2♤
♢Clover 3♢
☆Clover 4☆
Akai's Note
♡Clover 6♡
✧Clover 7✧
KAI Siblings Happy for 1.3k+ views.
❖Clover 8❖
❖Clover 8.5❖
✤Clover 9✤
✤Clover 9.5✤
✾Clover 10✾
Kaitou Kid X Police! Reader oneshot.
Author's note (Sad new)
New Book Out!!

◇Clover 5◇ *edited*

1.7K 55 27
By KurakuAkai

No one POV

10 p.m before the show at Tokyo Fuji Art Museum, where all the fans of Kid and Raven starting gathering.

"Kyaa~ I feel nervous, wonder what will Kid show us tonight?!"

"I hope Raven also showing at the same time since he also on his list~!!"

All those words from both of the thiefs fans make Conan feel annoying who walk passing by.

Keh! Why the thief like them can got more attention than my oldself as Shinichi? though him.

"Ugh! There is too much crazy humans here." complained Mouri while Ran only smile at her father

Meanwhile, Inspector Nakamori who looking for Conan and found them. "Ah! There you are kid!" said him "..and Detective Sleeping Mouri." said him at the end while look at Mouri in a bit annoyed.

"Oh, its been while.." said Mouri as he handshake at him "..Inspector Nakamori...!" he grip his hand caused Inspector Nakamori feel the pain and do the same thing. They both glaring eachother meanwhile Ran and Conan look at them with blank face.

Meanwhile

"Hey, do you see that couple? Aren't they perfect?" said random girl.

"Yeah, but their outfit looks like they were from private school." answered her friend as they looking at the girl with black outfit walking through the crowd people with her patner.

"Tch! Why we have to disguise?" asked Uta who was in disguise as a private school's teenager along with (Y/n). (Y/n) chuckles. "Do you want all the cops noticed us?" said her.

"Yeah, but why this outfit. They not fit with me. I want red outfit.." pouted Uta. "Oh! shut up, Kumori." said her.

"Anyway, I also want to go to the top roof without my suit~" said her as she stretching her body. Uta understand at her plan so he just give nodded.

Suddenly there is a someone running passing (Y/n) causing she got fell.

"Ojou-sama!" said Uta in shocked. The guy who bumped her turn around and surprised of what he had done. "Hey! Watch where are you going!" yelled Uta.

"Ah! I'm sorry! I was in hurry!" said the guy then leaving them behind.

"Tch! Whats wrong with people now a day.." growled him then help (Y/n) to get up.

She look at the guy who now was afar. She feel something not right about him.

She decide to follow him. "Hey! Where are you going?" asked Uta. "Something was not right with that guy. We have to follow him." said (Y/n) and Uta understand and follow her back.

Kaito POV

I was in hurry running toward another building nearing the museum while in disguise.

Crap! I think I just bumped someone. I thought as I realised what I had done. I look around to see the girl who fell down. I was trying to help her but then its look like her friend was angry at me and help her.

I give them apologies and run away as I was in hurry.

When I trying to reach at other building, I feel like someone was followed me. I look back quickly.

No one was there. I feels something was not right then starting running before they caught me up.

Your POV

Me and Kumori following this stranger. I don't know, but I feel like I have to follow him!

We hide behind the wall before he noticed us. I'm trying to take watch his move. Suddenly, he start running away.

I was surprised then run after him. "Wa! Oujo-sama?! How about the heist?!" asked Kumori.

"Meet me inside the museum!" I said then leave him.

I keep running until then I arrived at the dark alley. "Them it! I lost him! Tch! Just wasting my time for that stranger."

I look my watch. "I guess its still early, I bet that guys must be angry for just left him." I turn around and seeing someone infront me causing me surprised.

A white figure that make me feel familiar to see and it surprising me.

"Konbawa Oujo-sama, It looks like you already caught me." said Kid.

I smirking at what he said. "I guess, but I don't think so, because I don't even thought it was you." I answered.

"Really? So why did you after me early?" he asked. "It because I was thought 'you' are just a stranger or a member of Snake that will ruining everything you had plan with Raven and that Tantei-Megane." I said.

Kaito (KID) POV

I was surprised at all her answered.

".. a member of Snake.."

"I was totally worried about you, Kid. I thought I will loss you again."

Her voices remind me of the girl in my past and their voices are really same.

No one POV

Suddenly, a laughing was heard from Kid make her surprised. "K-Kid?" asked (Y/n) confusing at him.

He stop laughing. "I'm sorry, Oujo-sama. I didn't noticed it was you. You're the girl who saved me back then." said Kid.

(Y/n) look at him in cold expression on her face. "Then, I should go back to my friend before he mad at me." said her starting walk passing Kid.

"W-wait!" He grab her arm. She look back as she was surprised at his action.

Kid look at her face. "You, whats your name?" asked Kid. "H-huh?" she blinked.

"I'm sorry, but I haven't know your name yet. Can I know your name? I afraid if I couldn't meet you again after this." asked Kid.

She blushed at him. She look down as she thought. Why have to now? I was in disguise.. thought her in sad.

She look at him with smile. "Just call me Tsuki and I'm sure we could meet each other again." answered her.

Kid smile as he was happy after heard her answer. "Then, after I'm done my job, would you mind to meet me at the next bulding?" asked Kid.

She sweatdropping. "Umm.. sure. I will tell my fr-" "Please don't tell your friend about this." He cut her words.

"Okay.. I understand." answered her. "Good, now you should go to your friend. I bet he must be waiting for you right now." said Kid. A smile appear on her face make him blush. "Thanks Kid. I'll take my leave. See you later, Kid." said her then run toward her assistant.

Uta who was waiting her at the main door, crossing his arm and tapping his foot with his 'face' a bit annoyed. he then saw (Y/n) who running toward him.

"What took you so long?" asked Uta. "G-gomen ne. Thats stranger already gone. I can't catch him." said (Y/n) scratching her head.

"Ugh! What ever, now we have to be ready? its already 10:41 p.m., now." said Uta as he look his wrist watch. "Haii..." said her.

Meanwhile

"So, this is the place." said Inspector Nakamori stop their walk at place where did the gem were placing to keep safety.

"Ne, Inspector Nakamori, why you put all your guard around that gem?" asked Conan he pointing to the place where the Gem was keep in guard. "Well, you know that thieves are really clever but don't worry. All of these guard are expert. They already take some tasks before this day." said Inpector. "...and I'm sure I could catch both of these mice tonight. Waahahahahaha!!!" continue him.

Idiot! That can make it more easy for them. thought Conan.

"Ran!" called Sonoko who walking toward her bestfriend. "Sonoko?! What are you doing here?" asked Ran suprising.

Sonoko chuckles, "Of course I want to watch the show between the Kid-sama with the brat and Black Raven?" said her then smiling.

"So, where's Conan?" asked Sonoko. "He with Inspector Nakamori, discuss about those thieves." said Ran.

"Ah~ I see." answered Sonoko.

Ran look at her wrist watch. Its still early, but the fans already gather everywhere. thought her.

Suddenly, her eyes caught someone familiar that not far from them. "Shinichi-kun?" said Ran causing the person stunned.

"Y-Yo, Ran. What are you doing here.." His eyes caught Sonoko. "...with Sonoko?" asked him sweatdropped.

"Of course I came here to settle Conan problems and that question supposed to be mine. Where have you been these day?" asked Ran in mad.

"D-don't be mad.." said the person. I think it just a bad idea to disguise as Tantei-kun and get to face his girlfriend like this. Thought Kid inside the fake Shinichi.

"By the way, did Conan with Inspector Nakamori? I think I have to meet both of them before Kid and Raven appear." said Shinichi.

Ran and Sonoko look eachother. "S-sure, they both in the middle crowd of guard." said Ran while pointing at Inspector.

"Thanks, Ran." said Shinichi smile make her blush then walk away to the inspector.

Sonoko look at him also surprise then look at Ran with smirk on her face. "Uu~ looks like a prince treat his princess nicely today~" teased Sonoko. "I-its not like that, Sonoko. He just thank to me, thats all." said Ran in nervous.

Shicichi (a.k.a Kid) walk toward Inspector and call him. The inspector look at him and surprised. "Oh! You're Kudo Shinichi, aren't you? Its been awhile." said Inspector Nakamori causing Conan stunned look him.

They both shake their hand in greet. Shinichi who noticed Conan give him a smirk. "Konbawa, Tantei Conan." said Shinichi teased him while Conan give him amused face. "What was that for Conan, I thought you should give me a greet." said him again grining.

Conan rolled his eyes and sigh. "Konbawa, Shinichi-niichan, what are you doing.. here..!" said him as he step ' Shinichi' feet causing him yelped. "..I thought you ready for the show..!" said Conan.

"W-well, of course I'm ready for it.. ahaha.." said Shinichi in sweatdropped while Inspector look at both of them wondering.

This brat..! Just you watch later..! groaned Kid in thought with fake smile on his face. Both of them glaring eachother.

Meanwhile (Y/n) and Uta who not far from them, watching all their moved. "Are they a kids or what?" asked Uta while (Y/n) beside him smile. "Who knows." answered her.

"By the way, Ojou sama. Have you realised that Kid who in Shinichi form really look same with Bocchan?" asked Uta. "Oh! now you mention about it. I also wonder about it. It seems like both of them have relate or something." said (Y/n). Uta blinks.

He look at the watch and pat (Y/n) shoulder. "Now let go get ready, Ojou-sama." said him caught her attention. "Hai, Haii.." said her while she flipping her wig hair and walk away.[Did I don't mention about you're in disguise?]

Shinichi look at his wrist watch and smirk. "I think I've gotta go now, I just remember that I've some work to do." said Shinichi to Inspector. "Already? I thought you gonna help us. Okay then." said Inspector. "Yeah sorry, but Conan was the main person Kid invited now. Then, I'll take my leave." said Kid and walk away but suddenly he felt something heavy on his feet. He look down and saw a long chain steel was tied around his feet. He look Conan and saw the boy smirking at him.

"You're gonna help me this time to catcth Kid, Shinichi-niichan.." said Conan. What the?! Since when did he having his time to chain me?! thought Kid.

"Oi brat! What the heck you're doing to Shinichi?!" asked Sonoko who saw everything. "S-Sonoko?" said Shinichi surprised. "Are~ I thought you also don't want to let Shinichi-niichan go for Ran-neechan sake?" said Conan with creepy smiling on his face.

Sonoko who look at him blinking then umderstand what he mean. "I see you have a good point in your words, brat. Thank you!" said Sonoko. "Sonoko? You too?!" Shinichi look at his wrist watch again and surprised that he only have 30 seconds before the show.

Crap! If I don't make it in time, they will probably catch me..! thought Kid.

Conan turn to look at Shinichi and give a smirk. "I guess now you got just enter your own trap, Kid." said him.

Everyone starting to count down before midnight.

10..!

9..!

8..!

7..!

6...!

5..!

4..!

3..!

2..!

1!!!

Suddenly the light went off all the peoples in panic while Shinichi try to escape but it looks like the chain was to tight and hard to open.

"Hahaha! You're so dumb, Tantei-kun. Do you think you can really catch me?!" said the familiar voice catching peoples attention.

The light went turn on back and found Kid who standing behind the guard. Conan was surprised and look back but Shinichi still was there also in surprised. "Whats meaning all of this?!" asked Conan. "Like I know..!" said Shinichi.

Everyone was surprised and yelling his name aloud. "Kyaaa!! Kid got it!" said one of them.

"Hey Guards! The Kid was behind all of you!" yelled Inspector. "Don't worry, Inspector~ I already hypnotized all of them 'to keep standing' before the light when up back~" said Raven who reveal 'his' mask as Guard.

"What?! Curse you Raven!" Yelled Inspector and ask other cops to capture them.

Conan and the cops start running toward them. Raven smirk and block their view with white smoke along with sleeping gas. Conan who noticed thats going to happen close his nose quickly. "Damn it!" cursed him.

All people then feels sleepy and fainted onto the floor. Conan look around. He can't see anything. A hand suddenly grab his hand and drag him to the top roof.

Shinichi open the door and drag Conan with him and close it quickly before the smoke went out. Both of them panting taking a deep breath. "That was close, I thought I was gonna fainted because of the gas. It look likes they used the strong gas one." said 'Shinichi' while coughing.

Shinichi look at Conan. "Tantei-kun, are you okay?" asked Shinichi. Conan was coughing. "What was that? Did you told your assistant to do that to audience?!" yelled Conan.

"Don't get me wrong tantei-kun, thats not me nor my assistant. I didn't tell my assistant to do that." said 'Shinichi'. "Then, who?!" asked Conan. His eyes suddenly widen as he remember about another guest called..

"Don't tell me!! Its..!"

"Took you so long~ Tantei Megane-kun.." said the familiar voice take both of them attention.

"..or should I called you.. Kudo Shinichi." said Black Raven to Conan causing him shocked.

Kid who disguise as Shinichi also surprised at 'his' talk.

Conan only clench his teeth. "Ano, who are you to know Shinichi-chan?" asked Conan suddenly change into child mood. Raven only give a chuckles at his innocent acted.

"How lame was me, I should interduce myself first." said Raven then bow infront Conan. "The name is Black Raven, in your service. By the way, this is the pendant you looking for, shorty.." 'He' grinning at Conan make him feel annoyed toward him while give Conan the pendant.

"Wait! I didn't check that pendant yet!" said Shinichi. Raven look at him with blank face. "Are you kidding me? its not the gem we're looking for. It just a normal gem with green light when the place being dark. You can take a look if you don't believe me." said Raven.

Shinichi look at the pendant and noticed the green light. "You're right. Well, my bad. I'm careless this time." said 'Shinichi' then change into Kaitou Kid form.

"By the way, I wanted to apologies to Kid for asked my assistant to disguise as you. Well, it look like you got stuck in the middle between Tantei Megane-kun and the blondie lady." said Raven.

"You mean Sonoko." said Conan give the correction. "Yeah, that lady." answered Raven.

Black Raven look at 'his' wrist watch and sighing. "You know what Kid, you just waist our time. Because of you.." Raven clench his hand.

"I CAN'T WATCH MY FAVOURITE ANIME!!!!" yelled him in chibi mood to Kid.

"Because of you, I can watch my favourite Detective and his rival theif!" continue him while Kid sweatdropped.

You just broke it. though Conan.

Suddenly they heard Inspector yelling their name while bursting the door. "You're not running away this time Raven and Kid!!" said him.

But what a surprised, both of them just disappear like that and only Conan who just left and also he was the one who also noticed their gone when he look back and only found the gem with a note onto it.

=========================================

Thanks for the fun tonight, even it just only a short time. Sorry for distrub your night,
Tantei-kun. We both will meet you again at other midnight under the moonlight.

From: KID and RAVEN

=========================================

Conan only smile at the note and keep them in the pocket. "I think they give this pendant back to you, Inspector." said Conan while give the gem to Inpector while Inspector on blink his eyes who in curiosity.

Timeskip

"Oh my god! I'm late! I'm late!!" said (M/n) who running in his form. He run toward the dark alley where no one can't be there but except for 'his' assistant.

"All clear..! Hurry up, Ojou-sama. Before someone noticed us." said Uta.

"Just wait a moment!" answered him while changing back to normal (Y/n) and disguise as Tsuki.

Uta turn to look her feel wondering.
"Ojou-sama, you don't have to disguise back as private student." "I know, but I have to. I've to meet someone. There was someone who wanted to meet me.." said her while wearing shoes.

Uta raised his right eyebrow. "Who?" asked him. But (Y/n) already done and give all her stuff to Uta. "Sorry Kumori, I can accompany you to home, but I'm in hurry now. Sorry again..!" said (Y/n) as she waving at Kumori.

Kumori only look at her and pouted. "I wonder who is this person...."

".. who wanted to meet her?" muttered Kumori while looking at (Y/n) running and and disappear infront of his view.

Your POV

I running and stop at the building next to the museum. "So this is it?" I said in smile then continue running until she reach the top roof.

I open the door, and there was still no one except for the night sky with many star under it. I walk to the end of balcony and lay my chest on it.

I look up at the sky and smile. "It look just like that time before I found Kid." I said.

Sure its not because of the place or what. I know its not the same place.

But that feels... The night sky.. with the star..

It remind me of my sensei. Kuroba Toichi.

Flashback

"Ne sensei, why the stars always blinks at the night. Even there was still have a moon?" said little me at the magician who was playing snooker.

He stop played as he heard my question. He put the cue beside the table, walking and sit beside me. "You really want to know about it?" asked Sensei.

My eyes lit up and smile. "Yes~!!" Sensei give a chuckles at my react.

"Okay, you know why there have many stars on the night sky even there have a moon to shining the night?" asked Sensei and I nodded.

"Actually, the moon was lonely.. Do you know how many there are moon?" asked him again.

"Well, there just only one.." I said.

"Indeed, thats why there have the stars. It because the stras also have a feeling about the moon was alone. And they decide to help the moon to make it more brightly on the night and together with it forever..."

"..It also just like a you. You are the moon who was lonely in the night. Crying, because there was no one anymore beside you. But me, my wife and Jii come to you and we together doing our best to make you smile again and brightful your everyday." answer Sensei make me stunned at his words.

My tear suddenly flowing down and I wipe it. "(N/n)-chan, are you okay?" asked Sensei. I look at him smile. "Thanks, now I feel so happy that everyone loves me." I said.

Sensei give a smile and pat my head. "Yeah.. We all loves you and Kaito.."

"...Forever."

End Flashback

No one POV

She only look at the night sky. Feeling breeze through her hair.

Suddenly she feels like someone was beside her. She look and found Kid who was blushing right now beside her.

"K-Kid?! W-when did you come b-beside me?!" asked (Y/n) in panicked as she step away from Kid.

Kid scratch his cheeks."W-well, about while ago. I already called you many time but you didn't hear me. So I decide to just stand beside you." said Kid in blush.

"Waa!?" How embarrassing, he already called me many times!? thought (Y/n).

"I-I'm sorry!" said (Y/n) as she take a bow. Kid surprised at her action and he was panicked. "H-Hey, its okay. I should be apologies for keep you wait." said Kid.

"Y-yeah..! you're right!" said her back. Both of them then silence.

"So, why are you, Tsuki?" asked Kid broke their silence. (Y/n) blush but her heart feels sad.

Its good if he said my real name. thought her.

"I'm good. Thanks for asked." answered her.

"B-by the way, I didn't know, you will use sleeping gas, all those people are still sleeping. I think I was lucky because I got escape from that with my friend." said her.

Kid chuckles while sweatdropping. Damn Raven I will kill you, next time! thought him.

"Kid.. can I ask you something?" asked (Y/n).

"What is that, milady? You seems curiosity about something." said Kid.

"Umm.. You're right, I was really curious about this one.. Since I've heard all your conversation with Snake." (Y/n) take a deep breath. "My question is.. Are you really Kuroba Toichi?!"

Kid was stun at her question. It looks like she already kniw Oyaji Identity. Kid grasp his hand. I have to tell her..

"Ojou-sama, about that.. I'm really sorry." saud Kid. "What do you mean by that?" asked 'Tsuki'.

"Actually, I am Kaitou Kid the second. I also suprised when I found out about my master being a thief and how he got killed... and I can't forgive them who killed him." explained Kid. A tear suddenly flowing through the mask of Tsuki.

"O-Ojou-sama?" Kid noticed her cries caused of the moonlight. "No.. This can't be.. I can't accept this.. After all he and her wife always keep me when I was kid.. I missed him so much.." said her while sobbing.

"Tsuki.." Kid now feels guilty. he shouldn't told her about this if this can wreck her heart. Kid don't have a choice but come near and pull her to his chest to make her calm. Tsuki hold his cloth. "I just can't.. accept this.. If it not about that Pandora.. Maybe he still alive and I can see him again.." said Tsuki. "Shh.. shh.. shh.. Its okay. Its also my fault. I shouldn't tell you about this. But I don't want to become fake to you." said Kid as he fondling her head.

After a few minutes, Tsuki let him go. "I'm sorry Kid. I was just curious about that. Thanks for answered my question. I'm sorry for cried infront you. I'm just a crying baby." said her blushing. Kid smiles. "Its okay. At least you are feeling better right now." said Kid.

Kid look at wrist watch and surprised at the time. "Oh my! I think I should go back now. I will get you notice if I got meet you again, Tsuki." said Kid as he turn around.

"Wait Kid!" Tsuki quickly holding his wrist. "Kid... Are you still going to continue after the Pandora? After you already knew whats going happen to you?" asked Tsuki.

If you can't stop after to protect or destroy the Pandora...

Kid only silence then turn and look at her.

I will protect you, Kid...

Kid touch her cheek. "Don't worry, Ojou-sama. I know how to take care myself and I will also protect you..."

...."...with all my life!!!!"

Timeskip

"Waaaa!! I'm late!!!" (Y/n) running from the house in panicked. "Ojou-sama! You forgot your lunch box!" said Uta but (Y/n) ignored him just because she already late.

She keep running with all her energy to reach the school. Without her realize, there was also a person who running cross it causing they both got bump each other. (Y/n) and the person groaning in pain.

(Y/n) look at the person and she got panicked. "O-oh my god! What have I done!" she then look at the person again and suprised it was Kaito. "Bocchan?! You're late too!" said her.

Kaito wrap his head and look at (Y/n). "(Y/n)-san?" (Y/n) look her wrist watch. "Oh my god! We've got to hurry now!" said her and pull Kaito wrist.

Kaito only shocked at her action and just follow since they both got late.

They both can see the gate about to close. "Gosh! They are now closing the gate!" said Kaito meanwhile (Y/n) was thinking how to enter the school without getting punishment.

"Ah! Bocchan! I've got an idea!" said (Y/n). Kaito look at her. "What is it?!" asked Kaito. "I think you also knew about this." said her in smirk.

Kaito curious what she mean, then he look at her in surprised as he understand what her mean. "Lets do it!" said Kaito.

They run to other way far from the gate. They both looking for the nice spot for they to enter without notice. "Found it!" said Kaito then they stop.

"Umm.. You know how to jump that style?" asked Kaito. (Y/n) glare him. "Then, why I should ask you for this?" said her.

(Y/n) ask Kaito to stand infront the wall. She go far from it and look Kaito who raise his hand.

She take deep breath and start running toward him with gymnastics spin and flip her body as her body on the middle wall while grab Kaito's arm and pull him before they land onto the ground.

Kaito was totally surprised whats happen. Kaito look at her unbelievable. "How did you do that?!" asked him in whisper. "Shh! I'll tell you later. Lets get going before Sensei enter the class." said (Y/n) and Kaito nodded.

Kaito open the window hall and check if there was any student. "All clear." said him and they enter.

They quickly go get their wardrobe to change their shoes. After that, they both running at the hallway since after they checked no one was there.

They both arrived infront of the class and look at the window in silent if there was a teacher in the class. Both of them was disappointed after they noticed there was a teacher already arrived in their class. They both quickly hiding behind the wall.

"So, want to skip the class, (Y/n)-san?" asked Kaito. (Y/n) look at him then smile. "Well, how can we do now. Lets skip until next period." said her.

Timeskip

Both of the magicians laying their body at the top roof while looking at the blue sky with the wind blowing through them slowly make them feels great.

"You know what, (Y/n)-san. I think this is the best morning I've never felt in my life." said Kaito. (Y/n) look at him. "You mean you loves to come school in late?" asked her wondered.

"No, I mean. I never run and feeling the fun. I usually run away after I got caught coming late in school." explained Kaito. (Y/n) laughing and his answer.

She then stop laughing. "By the way, why you got late? What did you do last night?" asked Kaito. His question causing her stunned. "W-well.." I can't tell Bocchan about I met Kid after the heist, yesterday? She sweatdropped.

"I was playing card with, Kumori-san." said her with smile. Kaito staring at her. You're lying aren't you? thought him.

"B-by the way, how about you? Why did you late?" asked her back make Kaito feel shocked. God! She got me! Come on Kaito, stay your poker face on you, Kaito! "Of course, I attend at Kid show yesterday." said him. (Y/n) look at him back. Hmm.. So he came yesterday. thought (Y/n).

The bell for second period now rang taking their attention. (Y/n) smiles then stand up. "Lets go in, Bocchan. Aoko may waiting for us right now." said her raise her hand infront Kaito. Kaito smug and take her hand. "You really sounds like Aoko, you know that." said Kaito.

"Is that so? I guess she really kind than me." said (Y/n). Kaito chuckles. "No, you really same like her." said him in confident.

(Y/n) raise her eyebrow. "I wonder why?" Kaito give a smirk and start to give her a whisper. "I see you (f/c)~" said him causing all her face red and she slap his face.

"BAAAAKAITOOOOOO!!!!"

Her voice was heard by all students and teacher in the school including Aoko. "Hm? Isn't that (Y/n)-chan's voice. Wait?! Kaito?!!" yelled as she stamp the desk when she noticed what just happen.

"I swear, I will kill you, Bocchan!!" said her while she aftering Kaito and throwing all trump card at him. Meanwhile Kaito running while laughing at her. "Hahaha!! Thats the same!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.9K 4.7K 50
Y/n is the younger sister of Kaito Kuroba or the famous magician thief known as Kaito Kid. In the daylight she goes as Y/n Kuroba. But at night time...
9.9K 466 25
One piece Killer x female Reader modern AU. Moving to a new city brings a fresh start to anyones life. But what happens when you cross paths with a...
67.4K 2.4K 49
A book of oneshots about Kuroba Kaito and Kudo Shinichi sweet to angsty moments in different stories. Shinkai may also be included at some Oneshots...
43.1K 2.3K 23
[Complete] Kaito successfully completes a heist, however when he checks the gem in the moonlight... Things get a little fishy. Poor Kaito wishes that...