Crazy Feelings

By Little_Apple05

Bella Castillo. Your average girl with a beautiful voice. Shawn Mendes. Every girls dream guy. Successful, cu... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
*Please Read*
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty two
*SUPER IMPORTANT*
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight

Chapter Nine

3.3K 69 29
By Little_Apple05

"Bella wake up. Bella please, we need to talk." I hear and I slowly open my eyes. I see Shawn kneeled down next to me. 

"Get away from me." I say and get up off of the ground. I look around for a second and then I grab my bag off of the floor.

"No please Bella I'm sorry." He says but I ignore him. I walk past him to my bed where I have my other bags. I grab my purse and start throwing things in it so I can get out of here as quick as possible.

"Sorry doesn't fix what happened." I say bluntly trying not to cry. I grab one of my bags off the bed and put it on the floor.

"Bella please stop. Don't leave." Shawn says and puts my bag back on the bed. I take another bag and put it on the floor. He reaches for it to put it back on the bed but I grab it before he can.

"Shawn. I'm leaving." I say and look him in the eyes. My eyes fill with tears and he sees that. I'm getting all chocked up so I grab my other bags and walk out of the room.

"Can we please talk about this first. I want to at least try to make things right. Just give me a chance." He says and I turn around a look at him. "Bella please." He says softly and his eyes look watery.

"Fine you've got five minutes." I say and go to sit in the living room. Shawn follows behind me and stands in front of me.

"Bella I was really drunk last night. I shouldn't have gotten drunk to begin with  and that's my fault. I'm so sorry for trying to take it to far with you. I shouldn't have tried to do anything with you. I'm most sorry for what happened with Lauren and the things I said to you. I regret last night so much. You were suppose to be my date and I screwed this up big time. I'm so sorry Bella. Just please don't leave." Shawn says and a few tears roll down his face. 

I don't know whether to forgive him or not. I don't know what to do anymore about anything. I have to go on this big tour with him soon. I think I just really need some time and space to think.

"Shawn. I don't know what you want me to do here. What you did really hurt. What you said hurt even more. I still have feelings for and I know you still have feelings for me. I understand that you made a mistake, but that was pretty damn big mistake." I say and then take a deep breath to try and think about what to say next.

"I know. I also know that just saying sorry won't fix things, but I can't fix things with you unless you are here. With me." He says and I look him in the eyes.

"I need you to answer a question for me then. And I want the complete truth." I say and he can tell that I'm very serious.

"Yes anything. I promise I'll be honest with you." He says and he means it.

"Did you sleep with Lauren last night after I left?" I ask and he doesn't answer. He doesn't look at me. 

"I guess that's my answer then." I say and get up off of the couch and go to grab my bags and leave.

"Bella I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I don't have feeling for her." Shawn said but I ignored him and walked out to the garage and started putting my bags in my car.

"Bella where are you going to stay?" Shawn asks me as I put my bags in the back of my car.

"A hotel so you don't have to worry about me." I say and then close the back door to my car.

"What about the tour?" He asks as I walk around to the drivers seat.

"I'm still going. I already signed the contract." I say and get into the car. Just as I was about to shut the door he grabbed it.

"Bella please stay." He says softly and looks at me with those big hazel eyes. I examine his face for a quick second and I can tell he feels bad. 

"I'm sorry Shawn." I say and then close the door and pull out of the garage. As I drive away I see him standing there in the middle of the drive way. 

I'm breathing heavily as tears roll down my face. I don't want to leave Shawn, but I need to right now. I just need to think. Think about what I want and what I need.

I keep replaying last night in my head over and over again. I know he was drunk, but he knew what he was doing and saying. He does feel really bad about it.

I don't know what to do about anything anymore. 

I pull into the hotel I called late last night and I find a parking spot. I wipe up my tears and try to hide the fact that I was just crying.

I grab my bags and walk into the lobby. When the young lady at the front desk sees me her face lights up.

"Hi! You're Bella Castillo! Oh my gosh can I get a  picture?" She asks and grabs her phone.

"Yes of course." I say and smile for a selfie. She goes back behind the counter and puts her phone away.

"Okay here are your room keys." She says nicely and I take them. "Wait. Aren't you supposed to be living with Shawn Mendes?" She asks and I try to make up a lie really quickly.

"Umm. I uh..." I said and the phone started ringing. Thank God. She picked up the phone and so I waved her goodbye and went to the elevators.

On my way to up to my room floor my phone started ringing. I look and see that it's Shawn. I decline the call and put my phone on silent.

When I get to my room I just throw my bags on the ground and lay on the bed staring up at the ceiling. I decided to tell Lily what happened. She knows that I went to the party as Shawn's date, but I haven't told her about what happened yet.

Bella🌺: I need to tell you something really important. Are you busy?

Lily🌸: No I was actually just about to text you to see how last night went.😏

Bella🌺: it was awful. I'm not staying with Shawn right now. I left.

Lily🌸: What?! What happened?!

Bella🌺: He got really drunk and was making out with another girl. When I confronted him he said some really hurtful things. Then after I left the party he slept with the girl.

Lily🌸: OH MY GOD. Bella I'm so sorry that this happened to you. I wish I could be there with you right now to hug you. And go and cut off Shawns balls.

Bella🌺: I wish you were here too. He apologized and Saudi he made a mistake. I couldn't stay there though. I just need to think.

Lily🌸: Where are you staying? 

Bella🌺: A hotel. It's quiet here and right now that's what I need.

Lily🌸: I completely understand. What about Shawn's tour? You already agreed and signed a contract to go and open for him.

Bella🌺: I'm still going. I won't turn down a huge opportunity like that just because of my problems with Shawn.

Lily🌸:  Are you going to forgive Shawn?

Bella🌺: I want to. It's just really hard to do that at the moment.

Lily🌸: Well do you still have feelings for him?

Bella🌺: Yeah I do. I think that if or when I forgive him it won't be the same. It'll take some time for things to get back to the way they were.

Lily🌸: I think he'll understand that. 

Bella🌺: I hope so. 

Lily🌸: Alright well I've gotta go, but I'll text you later. I love you sister💗 You'll get through this!

Bella🌺:Thank you so much! I love you too sister💗

I put my phone away and then go to take a shower. I don't know if I should call Shawn right now or not. I want to, but I'm still upset and don't want to say something that I'll regret later.

I get in the shower and the feeling of the warm rays of water is really relaxing. I stand the under the water for a moment and just think.

I want to forgive Shawn. I will eventually. I can't just go back to the way thing were though. We are going to have to start over.

After I got out if the shower and got dressed in my sweat pants and a t-shirt I went and sat on the bed and watched tv.

I grab my phone and see that I have lots of missed texts and calls from Shawn. I open the messages and read through them.

Shawn: Bella please answer my calls.

Shawn: I'm so sorry for what I did. I never wanted to hurt you.

Shawn: please come back. I need you.

Shawn: Bella I know you see my messages. 

Shawn: Bella please. I messed up. I'm a stupid idiot for doing what I did and saying what I said. I can't stand knowing that I hurt you. I'm sorry that I hurt you. You deserve better than that. Let me give you better. I want to be better and give you what you deserve. I want you to  be mine. I want to hold you in my arms every day. I want to kiss those beautiful lips of yours every single day. I want to be able to tell people that I have the most amazing girl. You are the most amazing girl. 

Shawn: words can't describe how I feel about you. So please, at least let me know that you are safe.

I look at these messages long and hard. I should at least let him know I'm safe.

Bella💗🙌🏽: I'm safe. I'm at a hotel so you don't have to worry about me. Bye.

Shawn: No please don't go.

Bella💗🙌🏽: Shawn I don't want to talk right now.

Shawn: when will you want to talk? 

Bella💗🙌🏽: I don't know 

Shawn: Well then I'll wait. As long as it takes.

I didn't respond to him. I couldn't. I didn't know what to say to him. It's probably best that I didn't respond.

I know what I have to do. I just need a little time to get over what happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

497K 9.6K 46
Jess was just the average Shawn Mendes fan who was going to a concert and meet and greet. But when he takes a liking in her, things change. Dramatica...
1.8K 124 31
Katie is just a normal girl that lives in Toronto. Not the popular girl at school and just has one friend, her best friend Kailey. But one day her da...
19.2K 496 20
It all started when shawn was asked to surprise a fan on her birthday. Little did he know that she'll be the one to steel his heart. But his fear and...
2.8K 95 52
A small town girl who is closed and lonely moves and makes a new life in Toronto. She is 16 and has been homeschooled all middle school till last yea...