Game On, Horan (Niall Horan L...

By NiallerTime

He broke the promise that would've kept our friendship together. No calls, texts, facetimes, or any signs of... More

Game On, Horan (Niall Horan Love Story)
Promises are meant to be broken
New Plan
I Declare War
A Stereo, Ladder, & Grapes
Snogging the Coca Cola Polar Bear
Chicken Noodle Soup & Grandparents
Polly Wants a Cracker
Scandalous Dreams
Say Cheese!
Airport Security Troubles
Gorilla Glue Gone Wrong
Team Nouis and Team... TBD
Pillow Tower
Mystery Girl
A Sticky Situation
ParaNOrmal Activity
Farewell for Now
Runaway
Adventure of a Lifetime
London
Tie Breaker
Threesome?
Movies & Snakes
Second Chances
Happy Birthday, Niall!
Truth or Dare
An Unexpected Visitor
Niall's Irish Girlfriend
Braces
Superman vs. Batman
The City of Love
Date Night
A Series of Fortunate Events
Whip Cream & Sour Milk
Beauty & the Beast
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Author's Note

Chapter 37

82K 4.5K 3.3K
By NiallerTime

Can you guys please go check out my brand new Luke Hemmings fanfic called Camp Hi or Hey? It'd mean the absolute WORLD to me if you voted and commented how I did. I will be putting Game On, Horan first though so please don't worry! Camp Hi or Hey is on hold(:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/13000816-camp-hi-or-hey-luke-hemmings-love-story-on-hold

________

Molly's POV

"Want to go check out the arena with us?" I looked up from my plate of food to see Liam. I nodded immediately, not wanting to be left alone in the hotel, and indicated for him to sit down across from me. He smiled softly, waiting for me to finish chewing the food in my mouth, and sat down.

"How far is the arena?" I asked before stuffing a piece of syrup invaded French Toast in my mouth.

Liam closed his eyes for a second, thinking back, and scrunched his nose. "I believe about ten to fifteen minutes. I'm not sure though."

There was a moment of silence as I examined Liam over once, noticing something was off. "What's wrong?"

Liam's head snapped up to meet my eyes. "What'd you mean?"

I sighed before rolling my eyes, "There's obviously something stressing you out so spill."

I watched as Liam played with his fingers before taking a deep breath, "Me and Danny aren't working out so well."

Danny?

Oh, Danielle Peazer.

"What's been happening?" I looked at him sympathetically, watching him bow his head and puff out his cheeks.

"I don't deserve her, Molly." I pouted my lips, taking Liam's hands into my own. He looked up but immediately looked back down, but I noticed his watering eyes.

"Liam, what makes you say that?" I replied softly, caressing his hand with my thumb.

"I'm always gone, leaving her alone to deal with Loki all by herself." I furrowed my eyebrows at the name 'Loki.'

"Who's Loki?"

Oh gosh, is it his kid?

"It's me and Danielle's dog," Liam chuckled nervously as he scratched the back of his head.

"Oh," I nodded my head stupidly, waving my hand to indicate for him to carry onward.

"Yeah, she just provides me with so much while I can't provide anything," Liam sighed loudly, running his hand over his face again. "It's not fair to her."

"Just follow your heart, Li," I patted his hand that I was holding, letting it go after.

"Thanks, Molly."

"No problem. You do know that you can come to me for anything, right?" Liam nodded, smiling.

There was a moment of comfortable silence before I looked up to see Niall entering the lobby.

"Hey, Ni!" I yelled, shooting my hand up, waving. Niall glanced at me for a second before turning the other way like he didn't notice my greeting, ignoring me.

I slowly retracted my arm, frowning. I watched Niall carefully as he entered the buffet, grabbing a plate. He started to stack blueberry pancakes upon chocolate chip pancakes, sausage upon bacon, scrambled eggs upon gravy biscuits, etc.

His eating habits have never changed.

I shook my head as Niall grabbed a bottle of chocolate milk, turning around. Our eyes met briefly before he quickly looked away. He walked over to a vacant table by the window, dropping his plate before pulling out his phone.

"What's his problem?" I wondered out loud, scrunching my face up in confusion.

"I've been wondering the same thing," Liam answered honestly. "He's been like that all morning. Was he like this last night?"

I closed my eyes, thinking back to last night, before saying, "He snapped at me last night."

"He snapped at you?" Liam's eyes widened, surprised.

"Yeah, I tried asking him what was wrong and he just snapped," I sighed before running a hand through my knotted hair.

Bad hair day, I think yes.

"But he adores you," Liam continued on, still shocked.

"No he doesn't," I gave Liam a weird look, unconvinced.

This boy has me convinced that he hates my absolute guys at this moment.

"He just told me the other day on how much he l-" Liam's eyes widened before he grunted, coughing his words back in.

"How much he...?" I trailed off, showing Liam I wanted him to continue.

"Never mind," Liam looked at his phone and got up, nodding towards Niall. "I'm gonna go see what's up with him."

Liam quickly shuffled out of his chair and walked across the lobby to Niall. I watched as Liam sat down, catching Niall's attention, before diving into a deep conversation.

Did I just get ditched twice in less then thirty minutes?

Man, today's going to be a bad day and it's only 10:17 a.m.

_______

"Race you in?" I looked at Harry before nodding, bolting towards the arena after pushing Harry to the side, catching him off guard.

"Hey!" Harry yelled as I bolted off, obviously in the lead.

I laughed loudly as I reached the steps, greeting Harry once he reached the stairs after me.

"Cheater," he muttered, pouting his lips.

"You gotta do whatcha gotta do," I sung, bumping my hips into his. He laughed slightly, opening the door to the arena, ushering me in with a slight bow.

"Ladies first."

I giggled slightly but stepped into the building, immediately engulfed with a blow of air conditioning.

I stepped back slightly, but continued on my journey as I felt Harry's hand on my back. Once I walked into the main room where the stage was, I gasped and brought my hand up to my mouth.

Americans really like their arenas.

"Woah," Harry drawled out, mouth dropping.

"This is bloody amazing!" I threw my hands up and stared at the amount of chairs being sat up by maintenance workers. As I kept staring at both the stage and the arena in absolute awe, the others boys caught up to us.

"You guys are fucking immature," I heard Niall mutter under his breath as he passed by me. He walked deeper into the arena and walked down the main aisle, towards the stage.

Woah..

"Don't listen to him, he's just mad." I looked to my left to see Liam.

"What could he possibly be mad about?" I rested my hand on my hip as I watched Niall crawl onto the stage.

"Just.." Liam trailed off, trying to find the right words. "Give him some space for a couple hours. He'll get over it soon," and with that, Liam walked forward, leaving me alone.

"Get over what!" I yelled at Liam, completely confused.

What could have possibly made Niall so mad?

"Boys!" I jumped slightly as their manager yelled behind me, grabbing their attention. Once I turned around to face him, he continued, "We're gonna go through rehearsals quickly, just to get used to the stage and arena for tomorrow, and then we'll head back to the hotel or go to dinner. You can choose," the boys nodded, liking what he said.

Quick rehearsal... AMEN.

"Start with Up All Night," and with that, the music started blaring and the boys started singing, indicating for me to take a seat.

______

"Want to head down to the pool with us?" I looked over and spotted Zayn, Louis, and Harry leaning against the wall, and shook my head.

Netflix is screaming my name.

"Nah, I'm gonna take a quick nap and eat some food," I scrunched my mouth and nose together, and waved goodbye. I walked down the hallway as they entered the elevator, and unlocked me and Niall's door. I stuck my head in and only my head, scanning the room over before questioning, "Hello?"

Once there was no reply, I tried again, "Is anyone in here?"

Clear.

When there was no reply this time, I sighed happily and pushed the door open further, allowing my body to enter the room.

I quickly discarded my tank top and jean shorts, and replaced them with footie shorts and a clean tank top. Once I was clothed again, I grabbed my box of chocolate that I packed in my bag for emergencies and dove onto the bed, crawling under the covers. I grabbed my laptop that laid itself by the bedside and waited for it to heat up.

Netflix.

Once the laptop heated up and turned on, I quickly signed in.

"Hmm..." I thought to myself, scrolling through my choices. "What should I watch?"

I ended up choosing Pretty Little Liars season one because who doesn't want to watch Ezra and Aria make out in the beginning.

Okay, that sounded pervy.

I ended up choosing Pretty Little Liars season one because who doesn't want to watch Ezra and Aria's relationship bloom.

There ya go, Molly. That was better.

I laughed lightly as the intro was beginning, making me slightly more excited than I should be, and stuffed some chocolate into my mouth.

_______

"Molly! Where have you been?" I stepped out of the elevator and looked towards the lobby. Louis sat on one of the couches, staring at me.

"I was watching some TV," I shrugged nonchalantly. "What've you been up to these past four hours?"

"Well me, Zayn, and Harry went for a swim and then we got chips and cheeseburgers from the hotel bar."

Fun.

"Where's Niall and Liam?" I looked around the lobby but didn't spot them anywhere.

"Erm, I honestly don't know the answer to that question," Louis replied, furrowing his eyebrows as he too looked around the lobby. "That's strange."

"Well, I'll see you later, Lou," I patted his shoulder as he directed his attention towards me.

"Yeah, I'll stop by your room later tonight and tell you what's going down."

"Sounds good!" I waved and walked around the corner.

A hamburger with extra extra cheese fries sounds absolutely divine.

I walked a bit further before spotting the small restaurant that was built in to the hotel. Once I found myself standing at the bar, I gave the man in charge my order a smile as I took a seat.

"A water with lemon too," I politely said before the man smiled, nodding.

"Here you go, dear," he placed the ice cold glass in front of me but placing a napkin underneath it before setting it down. I carefully picked up the glass and took a sip, making sure to not let the glass slip out of my hand.

As I sat the glass down, someone sat in the stool next to me, turning it so they were facing me. I slowly looked up and saw Liam.

"Hey, Li. I was wondering where you were!" I smiled gently at him before taking another sip of water.

"I just went for a run on the treadmill," he shrugged, smiling back.

"Do you know where Niall is?" Once Liam shook his head, I pouted. "Well do you know what's up with him? His attitude towards me is confusing me."

Liam sighed before puffing his cheeks out, "It's not my information to tell, Molly. I think you and Niall just need to sit down and have a chat about dating and flirting, is all."

Dating and flirting?

"What do you mean by 'dating and flirting'?"

"Well you and Harry have gotten quite close to each other and I think Niall's not liking that.." Liam trailed off. "Dammit, Molly. I'm not the one who should be telling you this!"

"Wait so Niall is made at me for making a friend?" I threw my hands up in disbelief and widened my gaze at Liam. "Unbelievable!"

"You and Harry are getting quite close, Molly. Niall's not the only one seeing it either."

"Liam, I'm not dating Harry."

Liam was about to answer back, but the man cut him off by setting my hamburger and extra extra cheese fries in front of me.

"Actually, sir, can I take this to go?" I sucked in my cheeks, starting to get upset over Liam and I's conversation.

"Yes, just one second," the man disappeared for literally a second before coming back out with two styrofoam boxes. I watched as he carefully sat my burger in one of the boxes and dumping my fries in the other.

"Thank you," I nodded, handing him some cash.

"No, take that back," Liam moved my hand away before the man could take the cash out of it, and handed him a credit card instead.

"You didn't have to do that," I muttered as the man swiped the card in the cash register.

"Yes, I did. You shouldn't be paying for your own food, Molly."

Once the man came back and handed the card back to Liam, I grabbed my food and got up.

"Well then thank you," I kissed Liam's cheek before walking further.

"I'm gonna head over to the pool for a quick dip, wanna come?" I shook my head and held up my box of food as an excuse. Liam laughed before shaking his head, "Irish people and their food."

"Well I shouldn't put your money to waste!"

Liam nodded, accepting my choice now. "Alright, alright, go and eat your food." I waved a goodbye before making my way towards the elevator.

Time to dig in!

______

Once I made it to my hotel room, I quickly inserted the key and opened the door. I sat my food onto the table before slipping off my shoes, setting them to the side.

"Molly?" I jumped out of instinct, bringing my hand up to my heart before realizing Niall was the one who called out my name.

"Yeah. Hey, Niall."

I watched as Niall appeared from the bathroom with wet hair and a towel in his hand. Niall shook his head and ignored my greeting.

"Niall," I tried again but Niall just shook his head. "What is your fucking problem!" I yelled this time, making him spin around to meet my gaze.

"Stop flirting with my best friends, Molly. Dammit," he ran his fingers through his hair and sighed, face turning slightly red.

My mouth dropped open, "I'm not flirting with anyone."

Niall scoffed and shook his head, "Bullshit, you and Harry are getting really close. Oh, and now you and Liam are getting too close."

Me and Liam?

"And when did me and Liam becoming friends become a problem?"

Niall pursed his lips before turning away, grabbing something. Once he turned back around he slammed a newspaper on the table, pointing at the title. I furrowed my eyebrows, stepping closer to get a better look before gasping.

No fucking way.

"Does Liam Payne from One Direction have a new love interest?" The newspaper read, displaying a picture of me holding Liam's hand from this morning.

"Niall," I stated but he pointed a finger at me and turned away, keeping his thoughts to himself. Once he slammed the hotel door, I grabbed my hair in frustration.

Why me.

______

YOU HATE ME. I KNOW YOU DO.

I am so sorry, you have no idea!

Oh and just to let you know, I passed all five of my midterms so... Yeah.

So what do you think of the chapter?

Does Niall have a right to be mad? Is he over reacting?

Any pranks you want to see?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STICKING WITH ME, I know this book is taking absolutely forever!

900 votes and 230 comments till next chapter(:

Oh and please check out my new Luke Hemmings fanfic! It's mean a lot to me if you voted and commented on how I did(:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/13000816-camp-hi-or-hey-luke-hemmings-love-story-on-hold

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 79 41
Emmaleigh really didn't have a multitude of friends. She only talked to a couple of people; those who she let know her inside and out. It wasn't as i...
257K 10.4K 25
We all feel lost at some point in our lives. For Harry Styles it was when he was in a tragic accident that changed his life. After years of recoverin...
228K 6.6K 23
GRAMMER SUCKS IN THIS DEAL WITH IT OR DON'T READ IT. Harry Styles are 1/4 in one direction. He drinks, he hates everything and everyone. He hates hi...
13.2K 629 35
Hello(: My name is Hope Mayor,I'm 18 years of age and yes I'm THE Harry Styles best friend.I don't think much of it to be honest with you.Harry and I...