The Story Of Us (major editin...

By paper-rosee

Andrea's life takes a turn when her and her bestfriends Natalie and Cora get involved with the 3 hottest guys... More

The Story Of Us
Cast
Chapter One: Jesus
Chapter Two: Orchestra
Chapter Three: Detention
Chapter Four: Family
Chapter Five: Torture
Chapter Five: Nicknames
Chapter Seven: Hello Neighbor
Chapter Seven: Stupid
Chapter Eight: Amazing Dates

Chapter Nine: Concert Night

7 1 0
By paper-rosee

I vomited into the toilet. Hugging the cool sides, trying to contain the sounds of my wrenching and sobs. I look at my raw thighs and start crying even harder. The door opens and closes almost immediately. And i try my best to no show my red thighs.

Ashton's room is closest to me so he probably heard me through the thin walls. He wraps his arms around me and read his chin on top of my head. "Shhh shh It's going to be ok Andrea." I could have sworn I heard his voice crack.

He sniffs "It's been two years. Please tell me what happened that makes you wake up in the middle of the night every day and makes you throw up and cry." I nod. "No I-I can't." He sighs and hugs me tighter.

*~*~*~*~*~*

"Today's homework will be for the rest of the week since it is a bit long. You're going to make five poems. One For your past self. One for your future self. One for your future husband/wife. And one for a social issue. And one for one of your parents."

The bell rings and I hurry out of the class. I hear someone calling out my name far behind me. "Andy Andy wait up." The tall male catches up to me as I try to speed down to the cafeteria. I roll my eyes. "What do you want Alec." "I just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out before your concert."

I wasn't in a good mood today,Nat and Cora knew that I was throwing up again so they decided to not push it. Alec apparently didn't get the memo.

"Why it's not like you want to get to know me anyways, don't you have someone to fuck later today. You know what don't even bother coming to the concert wouldn't want to disturb your precious time." I walk past him bumping my shoulder on his arm since he was so tall.

I go sit down alone in a table far away from everyone. I'm on my phone scrolling down Pinterest and I feel someone's presence next to me. I slowly turn around Alec smiling at me.

"What part don't you understand about leave.me.alone.?" I say through my teeth. He simply shrugs. "You don't really mean it." I narrow my eyes. "You think you know everyone oh so well don't you." His smile fades. "You think that you'll come around and everyone will be happy and want to smother you? Well get a reality check Alexander, life isn't always so easy. People have problems and struggle everything doesn't come easy to everyone."

I leave the table leaving him speechless. And I go to the only place where I can clear my mind.

*~*~*~*~*

"Andy this is the second time this week, you in here?" I stop playing at the sound of my name. "Yea Nat." I poke the floor with my bow keeping my head down. "Andy. Alec told me what you said to him." I sit down keeping my head down and she sighs.

"Andy I know you are throwing up at night again. Your brothers told me before school. Andy, Alec doesn't know. He thinks that he seriously did something wrong to piss you off, when the only thing is that you're scared of liking someone again."

Her eyes soften. "Andy. You don't know him yet why judge him so quickly. I start putting instrument away while she's talking. "Natalie, He has a reputation and a big one. Besides if I keep talking to him Brooke will take my heart out. I don't feel like going through the trouble and pain."

She keeps a serious face. "He's going tonight." I huff a breath and walk out.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Cora's POV

I stopped at my locker putting in my combination and opening it to reveal all my books and a picture of me, nat, and andy. I smile at the picture as I close my red locker and make my way to my next classroom.

Before I entered my classroom Val hurries in front of me his lips into a lopsided grin and his hands behind his back.

"Oh hey Val what's going on?" I say lightly biting my lip looking over him. His white shirt clinging onto him. His red and blue plaid shirt disorganized because of his running over here. His Dark Blue pants slightly wrinkled. And his white converse looking almost new.

"So yesterday in math we took a test; they gave back the results." He nervously scratches the back of his neck. "Soooo....WHAT DID YOU GET?"

He tightly squeezed his eyes shut and showed me his test biting his lip. The piece of paper had a B written in red marker. "I got a B!" I jump to hug him.

He hugs back and then quickly parts away to kiss me. The kiss was so unexpected I don't even think he realized he had kissed me till we stopped. Both of us wide eyed "Uh i'm uh sorry fo-for kissing you without your permi-" I bit my lip at his nervous rambling.

I couldn't get him to shut up so I did what I thought would be the only thing to make him shut up. I hung onto his neck and kissed him again. Almost immediately he stopped talking and started to kiss me.

The bell rang and we stopped kissing. We blushed. "Go your going to be late to class." He nods smiling once more before racing down the hall. I chuckle and enter the full classroom. Everyone's eyes go to me and I feel an anxiety attack coming in. I sit in the back of the class and put my head down to not show my blushing.

*~*~*~*~*

"I JUST NEED TO LOOK IN THE MIRROR ONE LAST TIME" I scream down the stairs to Cora, Nat, and my brothers. I can see them rolling their eyes. "Andrea I swear to god if you don't hurry up I will drag you by your hair.

I ignore the comment and fix my hair for like the fifth time. changing it from one side to the other. flattening my dress once and once again.

I looked at my dress. Silky storm grey dress with a slit in where the leg goes. I wondered what Alec would think. I shouldn't care what he thinks; but for some reason, I do. I shake those thoughts out of my head smile at the mirror grab my other dress and masks and head to the stairs.

As soon as they heard my footsteps going down the stairs I heard multiple sighs of relief. My brothers gave me a look a disapproval which I ignored. Nat and Cora looked like they were about to explode.

"ANDY OH MY GOD YOU LOOK SO- WOW." Cora Exploded. "I am so going to borrow that dress one day. Nat smirks. Cora had on a long backless, high slit,and a v-neck. Nat had on a short black dress that went down like mid thigh.

My brothers just sigh. And we start walking out the door.

-----

I go to the black curtain to check how many people were there. I open the curtain slightly. I open my mouth a little. There are more than 100 people here. I start getting a little nervous about my solo. I start searching for people I know.

"Andrea." I turn around and see my teacher in her classic black dress. "Yeah what happened." I asked concerned. "I forgot to tell you the reason I had you memorize your music. You will still have your solo and the rest of the students will be like background music okay bye." It takes a minute for my brain to register what she said but I get back to what I was doing.

I see my mother in the second row and I start breathing less and less. She always judges the way I play and when I told her I got a solo for this concert she said ' about time '. I scan through the other fifth-teen rows and see Alec,Val,and Xavier in the fourth row whispering slightly to each other. My breathing starts to speed up as does my heart. I had to admit. He looked hot. He had on a Navy blue button up shirt and was checking on his hair.

They were starting to call our names as we went and sat down. We were in line nat was going to go before me and cora. "Aaron Maxwell." The line was going forward really quickly. I go to the curtain before they call Natalie's name. I have a theory that a new ship was being born. "Natalie Collins."

I dart my eyes to Xavier just to see his expression go from bored to suddenly interested. A small smile gets on his face as he sees her. I'm sure Alexander noticed it too but didn't say anything. Natalie bowed and went to her seat. They were going to say Cora's name and I wanted to see if she and Val had something going on. "Cora Grey."

Valentino immediately sat up on his chair smiling from ear to ear. This made me smile. Cora smiled at the audience but I can bet it was to a certain person. "Andrea King."

I start making my way down to the stage. 'Don't trip Don't trip Don't trip.' Is all I can think of. I go to the front and see a lot of guys from our school. Too many. My eyes first went to my mom who looked...almost bored. I held back a frown. I quickly looked at Alec to see him staring at me. I felt a blush creeping up to my cheeks so I quickly bow and go to my seat.

I get my music out and quickly tighten my bow before miss raeken started her speech.

Hello everyone. Hope you've had a nice day so far. Thank you for coming to our first concert for the honors orchestra class. Today we have prepared 4 Songs that we are going to play and a supporting solo from one of the bests in this class, Andrea King. Andrea come to the front please.

I feel everyone's eyes in my class creep up to me. I stood up flattening my dress as I made my way to the very front. I was the first chair violin so it wasn't a long trip. I smile at her as she continues to talk.

Would you please welcome the talented soloist for tonight's concert. She is someone who has been with me since she started her high school career 4 years ago. She didn't even think about staying in the freshman class. As soon as she entered my class she auditioned to be in the honors advance class. When she played to me I almost started crying. She's worked so hard and plays so beautifully. Here is Andrea King.

She steps into the podium and raises her hands. I quickly adjust my gold mask. We all raise up our instruments and place our bows. She starts counting the beats and puts her hands down before raising them up again signaling us to start playing.

I obviously already memorized the music so when I play I don't really think about it. I just....well play.

What am I going to eat when I get home. There's some leftovers in the fridge. Hope my mom likes these songs. You know she wont. Why the hell is Alexander here. You invited him.

Before I knew it the song was finished. We did the other three songs to perfection.

----

The concert finished and I went and changed back to my black dress and went to the parking lot. Valentino was talking to Cora while she was playing with the hem of her dress.

Xavier was looking at his phone as was Natalie. Stealing looks from each other slickly. I take a deep breath and go up to my mother. She standing near the sign that said 'exit'. my heart feels like it's going to explode out of my chest.

"Hey mom. how was it.?" She stops checking her phone a minute later. "could've been better." she scoffs. "can't believe it took you this long to get a solo. i assume you have a ride home so i'll just leave."

she starts walking out of the building to her car. tears threaten to come out but then i hear a deep voice behind me. "hey." I turn around and smile at Alec. "hey. you're still here?" i ask in confusión. he put his hands in his front pockets.

"yea." after a few moments of silence he speaks again. "i'm you were great out there. you look..good." I try to stop my cheeks from getting red. "y-yea thanks." 'can't believe it took you this long to get a solo.' i mentally shake the words of my mother away.

Alexander was about to say something but before he could say anything else i felt a warm hand go up on my back. I quickly turn around meeting some icy blue eyes. I looked at him for a moment. Tyler Smith. football player...wonder what he's doing here.

"Hey. did you need something?" he nods,"yea can i talk to you,in private." I nod turning around to alec who has a scowl on his face. "i'll be right back." he nods slightly and i walk away with tyler.

we go deeper into the parking lot but not far enough where i couldn't get cora or nat for help. he finally lets go off my back and turns to me. he leans in and whispers in my ear. "how about you and me get out of here and go to my place.."

I back off and send him a confused face. "excuse me?" He laughs "aw come on. you didn't wear that dress which make you look so hot and expect me not to ask." he winks and i scoff. "yea i'll be leaving now."

I make my way to turn around and he grabs my wrist making me wince in pain. "what the fuck tyler let go of me." i said loud enough that alec and my friends heard." tyler's blue eyes darkened. "you're coming with me." pulling me to his car. i start pulling back and look back to see alec and the rest running over.

'I start getting furious i see red. "I said no!" He accidentally loosened his grip on my wrist which give me a chance to get it out of his grip completely. Alec gets close enough and i can see he's going to punch tyler. before he can i block alec and punch tyler in the throat before kicking him in the balls.

i hear a couple of gasps behind me. "Andy lets go. now." it takes my brain couple of seconds to register what nat said and started running to alec's car. "guys i'm going to ride with nat and cora see you at home." i said to my brother before they nodded.

my body was filled with a peculiar rush making me run faster than the wind. my hand touched the cold handle of alecs black vehicle before putting myself inside. hearing the high pitch click of the back and main door opening made me fasten my seatbelt. after a few moments of a comfy silence a masculine voice speaks up.

"That.was.awesome!!!!" a chuckle comes out of my weary body. i turn my curled head to look at vals beaming face. "glad my nearby broken hand gives you joy."

i joke looking at my blistered knuckles. They were fast to swell up and turn a bloody red tint. i swayed my saved hand around the bruising flinching at the minor pain.

"so.." alec cleared his throats and continued "where did you learn how to punch like that?" I pay less attention to my hand and more to the street beside me.

"my brothers kinda," a large hand comes in contact with my shoulder. I slightly flinch hoping no one caught it. gladly no one did. "let me guess,they showed u got to hit properly so you wouldn't break your hand into millions of pieces when you kicked ass in the future."

Cora and Natalie chuckle in unison making me look at them threw the front mirror. "Actually i had to learn the hard way. My brothers used to dress up in my moms dresses and make plays. Immature kids from school saw them and started bullying them. me as the bad ass i was and still am had to kick their ass."

"bullshit." Alec calls with his eyes glued to the street but giving his ears our attention. "Actually, it's very much true." Cora speaks up. Nat pushes everyone out of the way to come more to the front. "ahh third grade. The year of broken hands, fights, and many many suspensions. honestly don't know how we graduated to the next grade."

I slightly chuckle focusing all my attention to the street lights and the people walking the streets. graffiti art on everything,the lonely waves of the beach,weary people holding up cardboard signs.I sigh and close my eyes letting darkness take over

-------------------

word count: 2821

4/14/18

12:29 pm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 1.9K 32
Nagkataon naman na ang dumating na jeep ay lima nalamang ang kasya, kaya nauna ng pumasok si mama sumunod naman sina kuya tanner, mac at kuya Cedric...
78.1K 3K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
1M 34.6K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
18.3K 681 35
โ€žYou are the reason why I'm here today." _-_-_-_-_ After the truth about the relationship between Max Verstappen and Kelly Piquet came out, his world...