#Jenoah (Jenoah Book series #...

By Lavender_Krystal101

Highschool. Oh the dreadful hellhole of highschool. What is worst than highschool itself? That guy from prima... More

Prologue
[Chapter 1] Jenny
[Chapter 2] First Class
[Chapter 3] Captain...
[Chapter 4] February 13th
[Chapter 5] Valentine's Day
[Chapter 6] The project
[Chapter 7] The punch
[Chapter 8] The Birthday Party
[Chapter 9] Begin the holidays
[Chaper 11] Interesting pictures
[Chapter 12] Revenge
[Chapter 13] Revenge Gone Fail
[Chapter 14] Betrayal
[Chapter 15] Apologies
[Chapter 16] Soccer Match and Detentions

[Chapter 10] Truth or torture.....

68 17 31
By Lavender_Krystal101

-Noah-

"ISAAAAAACCCCCC!!!" I yelled loudly.

A couple moments later Isaac dashed into the living room and almost knocked over the glass coffee table that was infront of me.

"Can you get my phone for me?" I asked.

"I don't know can-" Isaac said before I cut him off.

"Just go and don't try to act all smart and sassy." I ordered.

"Fine." Isaac said emotionlessly before leaving the living room.

I sat up from the couch and searched around for the TV remote. I felt something and held it up. It was my phone. I chuckled to myself while I was imagining Isaac searching like crazy and not finding anything.

I finally found the remote and turned the TV off. Silence filled the room. I turned on my phone and texted my group chat.

Noah: Hello people!

Noah: Wanna come to my house to hang for a little?

Ali: sure.

Andrew: Only if Jenny is coming

I rolled my eyes at Andrew's text. He was literally obsessed with this girl.

Noah: Fine whatever

Ali: wait, when?

Noah: Now?

Ali: ok let me ask my mommy first.

Andrew: Me too, I need to ask my banana

Ali: XDDDD

Noah: Banana? 😂😂😂

Andrew: I typed llama I swear

Ali: llama?

Noah: 😂😂😂😂

Andrew: Manama*

Ali: what's a manama?

Noah: You need a new phone

Andrew: MAMA. I TYPED MAMA.

Noah: I wish it kept going tbh

Ali: my 'banana' said yes.

Noah: Hahaha

Andrew: Same.

Noah: I'll text Jenny now

Andrew: YAY!!! 🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄

Andrew: 🤗🤗🤗🤗*

Ali: you can't even type emojis xD

Noah: How did you mess that up anyway?

Andrew: It was on my recently used and I pressed the wrong emoji

Ali: I'm going to ignore the fact that you have used the unicorn emoji a lot.

I looked up from my phone when I heard footsteps. No, not any footsteps. Angry footsteps. Then I spotted a furious Isaac. Oh crap.

"Hi." I waved innocently.

"I WAS UPSTAIRS, THEN YOU CALLED ME DOWNSTAIRS, SO THAT I CAN GO BACK UPSTAIRS, THEN I HAVE TO GO BACK DOWNSTAIRS AND NOW I HAVE TO GO BACK UPSTAIRS AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE YOU WERE BEING STUPID AND BLIND AND DIDN'T SEE YOUR GODDAMN PHONE!!!!!" Isaac ranted angrily in an annoyed tone.

At this point, there is literally fumes of smoke coming out of his ears. Isaac just went full Hulk on my poor soul.

"I was inviting the guys over to do something, you wanna join?" I asked.

"YOU MADE ME DO ALL THAT AND YOU EXPECT ME TO COME AND HANG OUT WITH YOU AND YOUR STUPID, IDIOTIC FRIENDS?!?" Isaac asked in a booming loud voice.

"Yeaaa...?" I answered unsurely.

"Ok." Isaac cheered happily, clapping his hands like a little child.

Does this guy have spilt personality problems or what?

A half an hour later Andrew, Ali, Jenny, Joanna, Stacey, Issac, Ivan and me were all formed into a deformed circle, getting ready to play truth or dare. Too bad my other friends couldn't come because they are probably missing the best moments of their lives.

Ivan, my little brother that was two years younger than me started off by asking Andrew.

"Truth or dare?" Ivan asked, looking at Andrew.

"Dare." Andrew answered abit too confidently.

"Since you're so confident then I dare you to kiss the red bin outside." Ivan dared.

Andrew's eyes widened in surprise. I wasn't expecting that either. Now I have a feeling that it's going to be Truth or Torture instead of Truth or Dare.

We all stood up and watched as Andrew walked outside to the red bin. Jenny got out her phone and looked like she was ready to take a picture. Andrew bent down with a disgusted expression on his face. He slowly bring his lips to the bin and before you knew it, Andrew had kissed the bin. We all burst into laughter as Andrew roughly wiped his mouth in disgust. Andrew walked back into the room.

"Okay, who's  turn is it now?" He asked.

"My turn." Stacey said, waving her hand in the air.

"Who are you asking?" I asked.

"Jenny, truth or dare." She said with an evil smile. I got a bad feeling that it wasn't going to be good for her either way.

"Dare." Jenny said.

"Okay, I dare you to... " she hesitated for a while, "dress up, as a boy and go up to...Noah's mum and ask her for her number." Jenny narrowed her eyes. I felt like they were fighting in an arena or something.

"Fine." Jenny said, "But, how will I dress up in boy clothes if I don't have any."

"You know there's like a wardrobe right behind you, right?" Stacey pointed out.

"But those are my clothes, they'll never fit on her." I said, "Why don't you use Isaac's clothes instead?"

"Nah, they all look ugly anyway, there's no point. Anyway, all she needs is a jacket to cover up her shirt and a hat to cover her hair." Joanna said. After Jenny got her disguise ready, she walked to the kitchen, where my mum was.

"Hey there." She -or should I say he- said.

"Who are you and how did you get in my house?" My mum asked.

"Can I have your phone number?" She continued.

"No, get out before I call the police." My mum said and Jenny quickly walked out the door. She took her disguise off and walked in through the back door, to my bedroom.

•Jenny•

"Right, who's next?" Noah asked.

"Me," I said. " Noah, truth or dare?"

"Umm...dare." He said.

"I dare you to walk outside, go to the red bin and jump into it. Stay there for about...the rest of your life since you're trash anyway." I said.

"I thought this was truth or dare, not roasting people." Ali said.

"It's the truth." I said. "So, do you accept the dare?"

"Make it three seconds and I'll consider it." Noah said.

"Fine I'll make it three seconds but you have no choice because this is truth or dare not, you can choose to do want you want." I said.

We watched through the window as Noah marched outside. Slowly, he opened the lid. Several flies flew out of the bin. He looked at us. Stacey made a sign telling him that she has the timer ready. Even though it's only three seconds, we have to make sure that it was a correct three seconds. He climbed in and closed the lid. When the timer hit three seconds, we decide to just leave him there but after five seconds, he knew what we were up to and quickly climbed out.

"I hate you." He said as he came back. Though, none of us were really sure about who he was talking to.

"Who's next?" I asked, ignoring him completely.

"Me." Joanna said. "Stacey, truth or dare?"

"Um...dare." Stacey said.

"I dare you to go up to Noah's dad and scream, "I'M A RAINBOW UNICORN" That's all." Joanna said.

"Ok." Stacey said as if it was perfectly normal and that she did this on a daily basis. It was the perfect timing because Noah's dad just walked past.

"Excuse me, Noah's dad." She said in an innocent voice.

"Call me Ryan." Ryan said.

"Okay, HI RYAN I'M A RAINBOW UNICORN!" She shouted.

Now, when you say that to people, there are two main things they would do. Number one, they would walk away and pretended they never heard that. Number two, they would walk away and think you're crazy. Which is ironic because anyone who doesn't believe in unicorns are crazy. However, Noah's dad, I mean Ryan, did something completely out of the blue.

"Really? That's awesome. I knew they were real. My sons always told me I was crazy but who's laughing now. I just have a few questions. Do you really have magic? What do you guys eat? Where did you come from?" He asked.

"Um... I'll tell you another time." Stacey said and quickly walked back to the room. She sat down in silence.

"Okay, does anyone else wanna have a turn?" I asked.

"Me." Stacey said. "Joanna, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Joanna replied without thinking twice.

"I dare you to eat a spoonful of salt." Stacey dared,

"Oh no you didn't." I said. Joanna hates things that are salty and a spoonful of actual salt?

"Fine. I'll do it." She said bravely.

I filled up a spoon of salt and gave it to her very carefully, making sure none falls off. Slowly, she put it in her mouth. Quickly, she rushed into the toilet and spat it all out.

"Okay, who's next?" I asked. I looked around the room. Ivan and Isaac whispered to each other.

"Me." Isaac said with an evil smile. "Noah, my dear brother, truth or dare?" Being the dumb person he is, you already know the answer.

"Dare." He said confidently.

"Let's see. I dare you to have a fashion show in the park." Isaac said.

"What?" Noah asked confusingly.

"All you have to do is wear a sparkling pink dress and make up, stride down the cat walk from the entrance of the park to the middle where everyone is." Isaac explained.

We went to the park. Me, Joanna and Stacey pretended like we didn't know the dude in the pink dress walking the same direction as us. Andrew got out his phone and filmed the whole entire thing. Some kids at the park were pretty creeped out by Noah and begged their mother to let them go home. When we got back to Noah's house, Andrew posted the video on Instagram.

"My turn. Andrew, truth or dare?" Noah asked.

"Truth." Andrew replied.

"Who's your crush?" Noah asked.

"Who's your crush?" Andrew asked immediately after him.

"No, you have to answer my question before it's your turn." Noah protested.

"Um... " Andrew looked around the room nervously.

"I don't have one." He said finally. Noah looked at him.

"Fine." Noah said.

"Truth or dare, Noah." Andrew asked.

"Dare." Noah quickly said before anyone could even guess what he was going to choose.

"I dare you to tell me who your crush is." Andrew said. To be honest that was actually a really smart loophole.

"You can't do that." Noah protested.

"Actually, he can." I said. I wasn't actually trying to help Andrew but I was quite curious myself to find out who it is.

"Um..." Noah hesitated. "Katie." I felt as if my heart had stopped working or maybe it was my ears. Yeah I probably heard it wrong.

"Katie who?" Stacey asked.

"Katie Anderson." Noah replied. I looked around the room trying to see if anyone could explain this madness.

"There's no Katie Anderson in our grade." I said.

"You like older girls?" Stacey asked.

"You like younger girls?" Joanna asked.

"What? No! She's in the same grade just from a different school." Noah explained. Oh, I thought. I had hoped that I had heard something wrong.

"Anyway, it's my turn." Ali said changing the topic. "Isaac, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to wear make up for the rest of the day." Ali said. After a few minutes of playing around with Noah's mum's make up, Isaac was fabulous.

"Okay, truth or dare, Ali." Isaac said.

"Dare." Ali replied.

"I dare you to kiss Noah on his cheek." Isaac dared.

Ali slowly leaned over to Noah and just then, Ryan walked in.

"Okay... Have I come at the wrong time?" He asked.

"Nope you're just in time. They were just about to leave." Noah said and.

*

A/N

Heyyyy. Sorry for not uploading for so long. We were both super busy so we didn't have time but all that matters. Also, I can't believe we have over 300 views!!!!!!!!!!!

🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

I think I might die of shock soon. Compared to others, 300 might not seem a lot but to me it is a lot. Thank you so much.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜💜💙💙💙💚💚💚💚💛💛💛💛💖💗💗💗💗

-Lavender

P.s there are like exactly 2017 words in this chapter. LOL.

Krystal's account: Krystal_Kat101

Lavender's account: FluffyRainbowclouds

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 54 45
Side note: never fall for your fake boyfriend. When my best friend convinced me to write a love letter to my crush, I didn't expect it to all go sout...
1.9K 49 42
You know how in all the stories there's a nerd or an 'average girl' who ends up with the super popular, perfect jock that gave up his player ways jus...
8.2K 742 27
"Not a typical High School romance because life isn't clichรฉ." Trisha was a fifteen year old, studious girl but this didn't make her a sincere one. S...
4K 144 88
"You, uh, plan to go out like that?" Furrowing my eyebrows, I cast my gaze downwards, and that's when I remembered I had changed into pajamas after m...