My Demons ( Katsuki Bakugou x...

By Poyaay

This is not your typical bad boy falls for the good girl kind of story. Its somewhat a little more.. fucked u... More

one: fresh from the asylum
two: Kacchan? What a weird name
four: Shade
five: wanna hook up?
six: Mean Girls
seven: parasuicidal
eight: WHAT KIND OF TRAINING IS THIS?!
nine: Dabi
ten: an unlikely date
eleven: dazed and confused
twelve: just like fire
thirteen: oh fuck
fourteen: in control
fifteen: game over
sixteen: encounter
seventeen: the failure
eighteen: socializing
nineteen: harm's way
twenty: Kuroo
twenty one: point of no return
twenty two: in this lifetime
twenty three: battle scars
twenty four: the L-word
twenty five: Séance
twenty six: Black Butterfly

three: what the f-

10.3K 378 243
By Poyaay

I couldn't sleep at all for some reason, so instead of wasting time I went out through the window and made my way over to the security walls of UA. I climbed over it without triggering anything then started walking casually.

I just need some fresh air, the air here is suffocation me.

The town's still alive even during the night. Lights, music, and people everywhere.

I have to admit, I missed walking around at night not knowing where I'm going. I turned to every street I could pass until I familiarized myself with the place.

"Mommy!" A small hand took hold of mine and I turned around to see a child. "O-Oh.. I'm sorry, miss. Have you seen my mommy?"

I knelt down in front of him, his hand still in mine. "No, but I can help you look for her. Where did you last saw her?"

"At the shopping district, she told me to sit down on a chair and wait, but the man with a cloud-stick told me that he would give me candy if I went with him. I ended up losing him too."

I ruffled his hair and smiled. "Okay, I'll help you find your mommy. But first, I want you to point out the man with a cloud-stick so I can get the candy he promised you."

"Okay." The little boy nodded then pulled me where he last saw the man. He didn't have to point him out, it was obvious from the smell of smoke coming out of a cigarette from a man who walked into an alley way.

"Stay here." I snapped my fingers and created a small flying spark to keep him company.

"A fairy!" He giggled.

I couldn't help but smile at the boy. "Be good, okay?"

"Okay, miss."

With one last glance at him, I walked into the same dark alley and saw the man leaning against the wall.

I conjured out my scythe then lunged at him.

~

"Oh my god- Rin! Where were you?! I've been worried sick trying to find you!" The woman who resembled the boy picked him up and hugged him tightly. "Don't you ever scare mommy like that ever again, okay?! I even had the police searching for you."

"Don't worry, mommy. The lady with the cloud-stick helped me find you, she's-.. where did she go?" He turned his head both ways, probably trying to find me in the thick crowd.

"Who are you looking for, Rin?"

"The lady with a cloud-stick."

"Cloud-stick?"

I blew out a fair amount of smoke from the cigarette stick as I walked past the same alleyway.

What's new is the long yellow tapes saying 'Do Not Cross' with a bunch of policemen on the other side of it.

Sure, I'm no god to put judgement into my own hands. But if I let the innocent die on my watch, that's just plain immoral.

I smirked, the roll of tobacco between my fingers. "Cloud-stick, huh? Cute little Rin."

~

I'll be damned if I'm late for the first day when school's literally just a few steps from my dorm.

I'm actually a bit too early, I ended up being the first one in the classroom. I stood near the windows to check out the view outside. It looks so peaceful in the early morning.

I jumped when the classroom door slipped open to reveal Shouto looking good in a uniform. "G'morning." I greeted.

He simply narrowed his eyes at me then sat at the back row. "I said g-"

"I heard you."

"Then say something back, damn it!" I sighed. "A simple 'good morning' will do. I just don't get why you're always so cold to me."

"You left without a word, and now that you're back you expect me to act like nothing happened?"

I scowled at him. "Oh grow up, Shouto. That was eight fucking years ago- and I was a kid! What was I supposed to do, run away with you?"

He remained quite and turned away from me, giving me the cold shoulder again.

"To be honest I was happier being Quirkless. I missed being helpless, because if I wasn't then I wouldn't have met you." Sitting down in the front row, I put my head down on the table. "By the way, Aizawa-sensei wanted me to tell you to keep my profile on the downlow. In other words, just keep ignoring me like you always do. You're good at it anyway."

After half an hour, the whole class was filled with students I'm yet to meet.

The green haired one kept glancing at me, as if anxious about something. If he's got something to say he better say it now or I'll force it out if him later.

The classroom door slid open, but this time it wasn't a student who entered.

"Good morning, please take your seats." Aizawa greeted. "If you're still wondering, the new kid's name is Agatha, a former villain who came here to change her ways. Principal Nedzu took it upon himself to make her a student here in UA, thus proving that one's Quirk cannot define who they are or the path they choose."

A guy with glasses raised his hand.

"Yes, Iida?"

"With all due respect, hasn't Agatha already chosen her path when she murdered hundreds of people? Letting her learn here is crazy as it is, but giving her the chance to go berserk again is absurd. Don't you think you're putting a little too much trust into this murderer?"

I kept my eyes out the window. "To be frank your teachers don't trust me in the slightest. Actually, UA's doing a pretty good job at looking out for you stuck up brats. Did any of you know that all of my civilian clothes and uniforms are made from a special restraining fiber? Its meant to hinder me at my best. The things I did back in the forest terrain, that was barely the scratch of what I'm capable of. That's how much this school cares for you hero eggs."

Aizawa cleared his throat before things get more awkward. "I'd be lying if I said I didn't expect this kind of thing." He sighed. "Agatha has spent her past year in a highly secured psychiatric facility, a place for dysfunctional people who can no longer be saved."

"So she's a psychopath?" Bakugou spoke up.

Aizawa shrugged. "More or less."

"Hey!" I retorted.

"Regardless, her IQ has been tested beforehand and it appears to have surpassed even the Principal's."

"Looks like Yaoyorozu's got some competition!" A yellow haired guy with a black lightning streak said, grinning at a ponytailed girl.

She raised a brow at him. "An intelligent villain is more dangerous than an unpredictable one, in which case she's both."

I pushed my seat back and stood up. "Excuse me." Then walked out of the door.

"Where are you going?" Aizawa asked.

"To hell." I slammed the door shut behind me and ran down the hall.

Its like grade-school all over again, only this time its not because I'm Quirkless.

My brother was right, people are afraid of the unknown, and that's why I need to do my part before my time runs out.

~

I was stuffing all my textbooks in my bag when a knock came on my door.

"Agatha? Its me, Izuku Midoriya."

"What do you want?"

"I just wanna talk to you since you skipped a day of school and the Principal is upset about it."

I opened the door and shoved my bag in his hands. "Great timing. I need you to take all of these back to him, tell him I finished every textbook in one night and that UA's education system is weak. Also, tell him I'm going back to the asylum today. Thanks."

"W-Wait!"

I grunted out loud. "What now?"

"You're going back? But why?"

"Because people at the asylum don't rub salt in my wounds, they try their best to heal it. Unlike this place." With my point made I was about to slam the door at his face when he suddenly grabbed my hand.

"I know how you feel, trust me I do." He looked down on the ground as he continued. "But you shouldn't let others make you feel inferior without your consent."

I scoffed. "Its not that I feel inferior. I just don't think I belong here, in a place jam packed with heroes."

"What are you saying? You are a hero!"

"You don't even know me."

"I know you saved that little boy last night."

That took me aback for a second.

"And how you beat up the man who almost kidnapped that boy. If you're a villain, you wouldn't have done any of that." He said. "The thing is, you might not have the Quirk suited for a hero, but you can still use it for good."

I pulled my hand back and looked away. "Your classmates don't like me and I can take a hint. I appreciate your attempt to change my mind but I don't think I can go back to that classroom."

Izuku sighed. "It was worth a shot. Careful on your way back, okay?"

"Yeah, thanks." I closed the door and leaned my back to it.

Am I doing the right thing here? Or am I just letting my emotion get the best of me? Damn, this feeling of uncertainty is seriously putting me off.

I slung my duffle bag over my shoulder and climbed out through the window.

That was when a gunshot followed by a shriek scared the living hell out of me.

"What the.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 202 30
I offered my sister to help with teaching her new private student. I don't know her that well but I recognize her. We met a long time ago by accident...
2.9K 139 24
Izuku Midoriya was just a simple, clumsy, cheeky, and adorable highschool boy. Until he met the man that he adored yet crushed him at the same time...
3.9K 47 11
It's your first day at U.A. High School. You're the daughter of the famous hero Triple Z and you inherited part of her amazing quirk. On your first d...
71.7K 2.5K 25
In the summer before high school, Deku went missing. But dispite his disappearance, Bakugōu got into UA just as he'd planned. Now the number one hero...