Dominant Book 2

By Mo0n_AiRies_011

Dominant. A person of aggression, disrespect is never in their tolerance. Prideful, strong, and fearless... n... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Seven II
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Forty-Nine II
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Sixty-Nine II
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy Two II
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Epilogue I
Final Epilogue
NEWS!

Chapter Nine

3.4K 126 8
By Mo0n_AiRies_011

*Alexandrielle's Granpa's POV*

    The doctor checked my pulse, my breathing, and my movements before scribbling it down on his notepad.

    "You are getting better Mr. Riley. A little more rest and you'll be free to go tomorrow" he informed me with a smile as I just nodded at him.

    Antonio stood in the doorway with his arms crossed over his chest. Always the same demeanor he has with his son.

    "I believe Zach is on a leave for now to take care of Alexandrielle, why are you here instead of running your company while he's unable?" I asked him while fluffing my pillow and laying back down on the bed.

    "I want to ask you things" he asked and I tensed.

    "What do you know about my mother?" I didn't answer him and just looked ahead of me. It's a shock that he is referring to his mother now as 'mother'.

    "Grayson" comes his growled out voice that Damien once used to give as a warning. I remember him using that tone on Aria before as I clench my fists tight while my heart broke again.

    My female, what could she be now if only she's alive?

    "You're mother is my wife's best friend. Your mother is the same cause why my wife is dead" I growled in anger as that same pain I thought was gone is coming back again.

    "Your wife took her away from father. If justice has to suffice, she deserves it"

    I snarled at him in such danger I though I am not capable anymore. My throat seems more accessible now after Alexandrielle nearly choke me to death.

    "Why don't you ask your father what he did to your mother that caused my wife to risk her life to, hmmm? I wonder what lies he'll feed up to you?" I growled menacingly at him as his eyes seemed hesitant for the first time.

    Smiling at him evilly, I know I hit a spot "Aaah...so he didn't tell you? Well let me enlighten you boy, you're father is just like your son. Quite the exact copy if I may add. Strong, prideful...powerful. Magnificent, but at the same time; rotten. He is known to have mistreated your mother, raped her and cheated on her. He made her believe he love her only to use her as a breeder. When your mother found out, she tried calling for help. No one succeeded, only my wife. She took her away from your mother's nightmare, not knowing she is carrying you. When we all found out, it was too late. She already disappeared, no trace. The pilot of the jet that took her away couldn't find any trace of where she is. Nine months later, you were found in your father's doorstep with her note. Saying she can't live anymore, and that you have to grow up with your real family. And here you are" I told him with my heart clenching as I revive the memory. It is so painful, no one even knows that Lillian is alive or dead. She just disappeared. And that Damien bastard has to be so lucky to have hope that somehow, she's still alive while he killed mine because of his own rot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.1K 2.9K 87
[START : 21 JULY, 2020] [COMPLETE : 19 AUGUST, 2023] #1 in murder #1 in Possessive He kissed me back with urgency, at last pulling my bottom lip bet...
1.3K 61 23
It wasn't supposed to be like this. With my back pinned against the wall and my hands above my head, tears spilling from my eyes as he took me over t...
208K 8.4K 34
THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK IN A DARK PARANORMAL REVERSE HAREM SERIES. DARK= TRIGGER WARNINGS (LIST AT BOTTOM). REVERSE HAREM= ONE FEMALE AND MULTIPLE MAL...
252K 8.6K 42
{COMPLETED} This Reader is basically the same as the first book (Darkiplier x Reader) I wrote. Same general world, but the story itself will be orig...