Rejected By My Best Friend (W...

Por LianaPrincess

Vieniea also known as Vi was best friends with Zae Seshore ever since she was 5 years old. Then on her 14th b... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1: Pain
Chapter 2: Returning For An Unknown Reason
Chapter 3: Heart Wrenching Sorrow
Chapter 4: Injured Child
Chapter 5: Friends
Chapter 6: The GoddessMoonMage Siblings
Chapter 7: Decisions
Chapter 8: Confrontation's
Chapter 9: Attack
Chapter 11: How Is This Possible.
Chapter 12: Secrets Exposed
Chapter 13: Kidnapped
Chapter 14: The Triplets Are Born
Chapter 15: Zae finds Vi
Epilogue

Chapter 10: What?!

7.7K 205 4
Por LianaPrincess

Chapter 10: What?!

It's been 2 months since the attack and Zae still hasn't woken up. Every night I wake up screaming in pain, from the nightmare of his attack. I can't do anything for him, and if it wasn't for the baby I'd probably have turned into a zombie. Not doing anything at all and just breaking off into a shell.

Everyone around me has been confused. They have no clue what's wrong with me. Only Rivia and I know, at this very moment my mate is battling for his life and he may very well just lose.

"I miss you Z," I whispered to the man beside me.

"You know I'm really regretting not telling you before. I should have just told you the truth from the start, but daddy told me I couldn't let anyone know my real name.

You know the kiss the other day was my first kiss ever. It's funny because I'm pregnant well being a virgin. I'm still wondering about it though Z. Will you ever wake up I want you to meet our baby so much," I started to cry.

I would have kept talking to him, but someone was coming. I turned myself in visible and just watched as Clarissa entered the room.

"Zae please baby wake up," she pleaded with him. Her heart sounded dejected.

"I'm sorry I should have kept her down there. I don't blame her, but I knew you had feelings for her. I wish I knew why she looked at you with such pain all the time. I love you baby boy.

You know I really thought that she was Rivia. She looked so much like her, but you laughed at me and said they were nothing alike. Then suddenly you told me out of the blue that you could see what I meant.

I'm so sorry baby boy. If I had told you Rivia wasn't a human you wouldn't have felt so bad about having to leave her for your mate. I know you rejected your mate because your wolves pain reaches out to the pack at times. I miss you baby," she whispered faintly before leaving the room once again.

"Zae before I leave I want to say one last thing. Even though you rejected me I formally accept the mated bond between us," I left after that.

It's so hard to get around now in less then 2 weeks I'm going to give birth. Meaning in a months time I'll be dead if Zae doesn't wake up. I love him and I think he loves me too. I want to hear him say it so badly. My wolf has sunk into despair since the attack she blames herself for being weak, and not being able to protect our mate.

"Vi," a soft voice muttered. "Are you alright?"

I looked up into the eyes of my little brother, "Luca. I will be once this is all over. It's impossible now in a month I'll be gone."

"What?!" he screamed.

"It's impossible for my mate to accept me. So to save my baby I myself must die," I said no emotion was in my voice.

"Vi you've gotta be kidding me. Please tell me your joking!" he begged me shaking my shoulders.

"You know the funny thing Luca. If it wasn't for me, my mate would have accepted me a long time ago. The rejection was an accident, but I was to scaredto face pain again," I whispered practically laughing.

"Vi your scaring me," Luca said tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Luca. Can you leave me alone for a while?" I begged.

Luca nodded his head and left. It's funny. All the problems in my life are all my fault. I broke into hysterical laughter.

If I hadn't tricked Zae into believing I was a human he would have known I had a mate to. So he'd know someone else would love me. Also when I finally stopped hiding myself he'd have known it was mr and accepted me as his mate. Sheesh then he told me the truth and I had a chance to tell him, but no I'm just to stupid. If it wasn't for my baby I'd have killed myself already.

After a few hours I finally calmed down. I forced myself to go to the pack house and eat. No matter what I can't let this baby die. She's the only part of Zae I have left. The thing is with Zae out I've never had a check up so I didn't know if my pregnancy was going right.

"Vi. Are you alright dear? Clarissa asked from behind me.

"No nothings alright anymore," I said dejectedly.

"Vi what's been wrong with you the past 2 months?" she asked concerned.

"I guess it's just the closer I come to term the more I regret the fact the babies father isn't seeing this happening," I sighed.

"I'm sorry dear," she said kindly wrapping me into a hug.

"How did you get through the pain of losing your mate?" I asked quietly.

"Well I had Zae there for me every step of the way. A child can make everything worth while," she said smiling sadly.

I just nodded at her and got something to eat. I ate it on my way back to the hospital for the pack.

"Im back Z," I said sitting beside him, "I wrote you a song."

I got out my guitar and began to play as I sung.

"I've just finally realized what you meant to me,

Now that I know I'm losing you,

Please don't leave me again my love.

I've missed you since the begining,

Watching you was pure torture,

Now because of me your on your death bed,

So darling please don't die,

Please don't leave me behind.

When we were little any time I was in pain you made it better,

Your my rock and anchor,

My true love the only one for me,

I miss you now that I've lost you.

Come back to me,

Let me do it right this time,

Don't let me lose you now,

Just when I've found you again.

I love you baby,

I love you more then anything,

So please don't die on my,

For you'll leave me broken,

Come back so you can witness the birth of our daughter,

Please love come back to me," I sang to the end tears in my eyes.

"Who has to come back to you?" a hoarse voice croaked.

"Zae," I screamed.

Everyone came running. The pack doctors to his mother to both of our packs.

Zae slowly got up. His stomach was fully healed now, but he was unsteady from being out for 2 months. When the blankets around us were fully off of him everyone gasped.

"Zae I thought you said you hadn't met your mate," Zenrik said confused.

"I... Um," Zae stuttered.

"Why are you asking that uncle Zenrik?" I asked puzzled.

"Because his mate mark is fully filled in," Clarissa said from the doorway.

"I'd bet if you looked at yours Vi it would be the same," she said smirking.

"What are you talking about?" I asked frantically.

"After mates kiss even if one was rejected if one of them says they accept the other they will have completed the mating bond," Rivia said.

"But I thought mating was completed the same way as humans consummate a marriage!" I said confused.

"No. If that was the truth mates who found each other young wouldn't mate for years," Zae laughed from the bed.

"Fine Zae's my mate," I said my voice echoing throughout the room.

"What?!" Zae said shocked. "I thought my mom was kidding."

"No. I lived here before. At the time I and the rest of the world had thought Rivia was dead except for the GoddessMoonMages, so I took her name when I moved here. My dad made me hide the fact that I was a were so everyone believed I was a human.

Then on my 14th birthday on my way to find you we bumped into each other. Earlier that day I had decided to tell you the truth so my scent was unmasked. Then you rejected me without turning to look at me. So I ran away and became the Alpha," I told the crowd.

"I'm sorry," he said looking into my eyes.

"That still doesn't explain something though?" Clarissa said sounding confused.

"What do you mean?" Uncle asked.

"Vi told me herself that she 'conceived' before she moved here. Zae hadn't left the pack territory for a couple of months was she near by?" she asked.

"No my niece never left the pack property before we were called here," my uncle said. "Where are you going with this?"

"Ok Vi's a virgin and a GoddessMoonMage can mate without being together with her mate. Except since the bond was rejected they'd have to be near by. So how did Vi become pregnant?" she asked making us all gasp.

She was right. I was nowhere near Zae's land and he nowhere near mine. I never did anything and Zae's my mate. So how had I become pregnant everything was strange.

"I can explain that," a voice boomed from the doorway. I turned to the doorway and gasped in surprise it couldn't be!

.............................

Song and chapter dedicated to my best friend and anchor Jiashu thanks for always being there for me. I miss you J

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1K 40 11
A Paul Lahote fanfiction Disclaimer: this story will be set in the 2023-2024 year. There will be Bella bashing and Edward bashing. There will be no J...
544K 16.2K 96
The 18 year old J.J. has a hard live. when she was 14 her parents died along with the beta wife thanks too a silver grenade exploding. The shareds...
279K 10.2K 26
Three Packs. Three Powerful Alphas. One Mate. What happens when three great Alphas discovered that not only were they mated to one Being but he also...
33.5K 2.9K 41
"Alright then." I respond. "Let's go." We walk to the edge of the hill, about to run down, and we stop cold. Riding horseback through the village str...