My Brother Is My Mate?

By PrincessPeaz

Julia or J and Dylan Ryder are step brother and sister. Due to a incident from centuries ago Dylan and J are... More

1
2
3
4• THIS CANT BE RIGHT!
5•Day 1- With My Brother/Mate
6• I Get Jumped By Some Cowards!
7-We Show Our True Colors!
8-Decision
9-Answers
10-It Can't Be!
11-Giving It Up!
12-Crash n Burn
13-Verge of Death
14-My Heart Belongs To Only One Person!
15-Welcome Home!
16•Dylan's Coronation
17-Fighting Over TV Shows...?
Extra Filler
18-Bring It On
19-All Hell Breaks Loose
20- The Bahamas
21- Juàerz & Juan Espinosa
22- Tick Tock
23- Clock Strikes 12
24- Home Sweet Home+ Sequel A/N
Cast w/pics
25- Almost Done
The Last Wolf Standing
26- The Cook Off: Part 1
27- The Cook Off: Part 2
28-Promposals
29-Ultrasounds
30-Preparations
31- In My Head
32-The Future
33-Last Fight
34-Loss
Important Note
35- Recovery

My Brother Is My Mate?!

42.2K 788 40
By PrincessPeaz

Wow, that was a great party. I haven't had that much fun in such a long time! I started to feel a little tired, so I decided to call it a day and head on upstairs to take a quick shower.

I closed the faucet and stepped out of the shower. I grabbed a towel off a hook and wrapped it around myself. I stepped out of the room and grabbed my clean clothes. I was seconds away from dropping the towel, until a mouthwatering scent stopped me right in my tracks.

It was a woodsy type of scent. It's a bit hard to explain. It smelled a bit like Old Spice if I were to describe it. The smell got stronger by the second and the next thing I know, Dylan walks into my room.

Our eyes met and I felt this weird feeling. A sort of pull towards Dylan. I really couldn't explain it, and it was starting to scare me.

In seconds his eyes turned black.

"MATE! MATE!" My wolf screamed.

How is this even possible?

He walked up-to me and engulfed me into a hug. His wolf took over and started to place kisses along my jaw and down to my neck. I know this wasn't Dylan, but his wolf Ryder. As he was going to kiss me on the lips I stopped him.

He looked at me with pain in his green eyes.

"Dylan how are we mates?" I ask.

Julia and her hot and cocky brother Dylan are Mates.

Will she accept him or not?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 139 28
Ryder Romano. He's a thirteen-year-old werewolf who is next in line to be Alpha. His dad, the current Alpha, gets notified that two new people will b...
118 0 15
I was just a pure human, I lived in the city with my mother. We had money to help take care of ourselves since my father died. My mother was lonely a...
2.3K 89 15
Ryder~ Never break someone's heart, they only have one. Break their bones instead, they have 206 of them *** "Why can't I be with you?!" I almost sho...
2.2M 50.5K 26
They used to hate each other, then she moved away for three years. Now she's back for senior year and everything is different.He is arrogant and cock...