jyatt- away from them

By stranger011itcast

jaeden and wyatt are stuck with a bunch of their crazy cast members, and all they want is some time alone. More

-sleepy
-more than a friend?
-sea green
-i do too
UPDATE
-starbucks
ship requests?
-new relationships?
go check out my new stories
-changes.

-fick?

2.2K 96 399
By stranger011itcast

heyo, just another warning, this chapter has a lot going on. also i'm sorry for there only being a little jyatt there's more next chapter.

Jaeden and Wyatt walked out of the building with their food to see everyone scattered all over the place and Jack yelling, "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?"

Wyatt looked at Jaeden confused until Jaeden pointed to Millie and Sadie holding hands and Gaten and Caleb a little closer than usual.

"Not the best choice of words jack but what is going on?" Wyatt asked, raising a brow.

"Literally everyone here is gay? EXCEPT NOAH?" Jack asked, throwing his arms in the air in defeat.

"Even me?" Jack said, patting himself just in case he was actually floating in the oblivion. "No I'm not. Oh, hey there Finn." he said winking.

"Ooookay. Let me get this straight. Its millie and finn, caleb and sadie and that's it?" Wyatt asked, clearly confused.

"And you and Jaeden." Finn said, smirking.

"Shut the hell up Finnlard. Can someone please elaborate?"

Millie finally bursted and said, "I LIKE SADIE."

"fuck." Finn said quietly. "I'm gonna... go order something else...? Yeah ill... i'll see you guys later.." he said walking fast into the building.

"Wait up!" Jack yelled, running after him.

---

Finn ran into the bathroom and curled up onto the floor, just staring into space when jack bursted through the door, wrapping finn in his arms.

"Hey. are you okay?" Jack said softly.

"Since when do you whisper?" Finn laughed through a tear.

"Because I'm worried about you. I know how much you liked her."

"Yeahh, it's okay. I can get over it. It's just over a stupid TV show."

"Finn, it doesn't matter if it was over a TV show or not. You liked her. And it totally blows when you figure out she's actually bi and picks sadie over you." Jack said, looking into Finn's charcoal eyes.

Jack leaned forward a bit, right when Wyatt bursted into the bathroom.

"Are you okaaaaa- what's going on?"

"Hey." Finn said emotionlessly.

*BEEP BEEP*

Wyatt Finn and Jack all looked down at our phones.

Instagram: you have been added to a group chat with 8 others.

shit.

milliebobbybrown: hey

finnwolfhardofficial: what is this

milliebobbybrown: so we can sort all of this out. also are you okay finn

finnwolfhardofficial: i'm doing dandy.

gatenm123: guys let's just get straight to the point. who's with who?

milliebobbybrown: ...sadie

therealcalebmclaughlin: gaten

finnwolfhardofficial: jack

jackdgrazer: WAIT REALLY?

jaedenwesley: wyatt

wyattoleff: bby jaeden

jackdgrazer: I FUCKIN KNEW IT

noahschnapp: lol i'm single

jackdgrazer: IM NOT DONE WITH YOU FINNLARD

finnwolfhardofficial: what?

jackdgrazer: i fuckin luv you lol

jackdgrazer: i'm about to kiss and slap you at the same frackin time

therealcalebmclaughlin: dude

sadiesink_: are we gonna keep being mad at eachother or...

noahschnapp: why is literally everyone except me gay

finnwolfhardofficial: im just going to pretend i didn't hear about you wanting to makeout with romeo beckham

milliebobbybrown: finn come out of the bathroom i owe you an apology

---

Finn slowly walked out, looking back at Jack for reassurance. Millie came up to him and gave him a hug.

"I'm sorry. I really am. I didn't mean to hurt you but I've had feelings for Sadie for a while now." she sighed.

"It's okay. I've had feelings for this templey thot for a while now too." He said, smiling back at Jack.

"Group hug?" Gaten smiled.

As they all tightly hugged each other, they forgot that Noah was in the middle.

"Guys. I feel so loved." he said smiling ear to ear.

---

The kids all made it to the movie theater, just to find out that they didn't want to watch any of the movies.

"EXCUSE ME SIR HOW MUCH IS YOUR POPCORN." Jack said.

"Excuse me sir how loud do your vocal chords go." a sassy worker replied.

"WELL IF YA WANT ME TO TEST EM I'LL BLOW THIS CADILLYSHACKITYSMACK ROOF OFF I SWEA-"

"We'll take a large bucket of popcorn." Finn said, covering Jack's mouth.

"That'll be $7." the employee said while Finn handed over the money, giving Jack a death stare.

"What?" Jack smiled.

Millie looked around, confused. "Hey, where's Jaeden and Wyatt?"

---

Wyatt snuck Jaeden to the back of the building and they sat down against the wall.

"I think this is the only alone time we're going to get today," Wyatt sighed.

"I wouldn't doubt it."

Wyatt slowly ran his hand over Jaedens, avoiding eye contact.

"Wyatt?" Jaeden said, almost whispering.

"Hm." Wyatt said, turning his head to look at Jaeden.

"I- I really like you."

"I feel the same about y-you."

Wyatt pushed Jaedens chin up slowly looking him in the eyes. Jaeden grabbed Wyatt's shoulder gently, slowly snaking it up his neck. Just when Wyatt was an second away from Jaedens lips-

"I FOUND EM!" Jack screeched. "Whatsup lovebirds. We've been looking for ya."

"Fuckin hi jack." Wyatt sneered.

"JACK!" Sadie yelled. "You ruined the moment!"

"Go recreate it with Millie or something." Jack joked.

"Jack do you know how much you suck?" Jaeden sighed.

"Every night my friend." Jack replied, pretending to flip his nonexistent hair. "AW SHIZZLEWHIZZLEONTHENIZZLE GUYS. Don't look at me like that. That was a joke."

"Guys we gotta go soon, wanna meet up next week?" Millie said.

"Totally!" Finn said smiling. "I'll miss you guys," He said, giving his best friends a giant group hug.

"Skype meeee!" Caleb yelled, grabbing Gaten's hand.

"Will do chocolate daddy!"

As they got in the car, Jaeden sighed.

"Guys. What the fuck happened today."  

guys. so many ships. much overwhelm. too many feels. sorry for screwing w your emotions.

 also what'd you think of the fick in this chapter? ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 136K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
297K 17.3K 18
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
705K 43.1K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
3.7M 292K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...