Reaction // Harry Styles

Par janosxnjh

"I've changed so much for you Olivia, I don't even have a reputation anymore! You know what I actually though... Plus

Reaction
1 // Mutual Feelings
2 // Get in the car
3 // Can I bring my friend along?
5 // Mind if I take her?
6 // Make them stay
7 // See something you like?
8 // Prick
9 // Innocent
10 // Sober
11 // Drunk
12 // PDA
13 // Trust
14 // Drunken thoughts
15 // Alex
16 // Tomorrow
17 // JOB
18 // Stairs
19 // My hero
20 // Shot

4 // What about Harry?

210 9 2
Par janosxnjh

-OLIVIA-

I only just made it into lesson otherwise it would be classed as being late. I've never been late once in my entire life, so I was pretty panicky as I walked into the lecture theatre.

"Olivia, it's not like you to come in almost late. Is everything okay?" Mr Wilson pulled me over to the side.

"Er, yeah. Everything's fine. Just woke up late that's all" I forced a smile.

"Be careful not to do it again" he warned me in a playful manner. He knew me well enough that I probably wouldn't come in late again.

I sat down at my desk and I realised how exhausted I actually was. After Harry being slightly nice to me last night, it confused me, and left me thinking for most of the night. The sad thing is, is that Harry probably doesn't even remember calling me pretty. Or being nice to me.

"Hey" someone nudged me from the side, shaking me out of my thoughts.

"Hi Harry" I quickly spoke, avoiding eye contact.

"I just wanted to say th-"

"Alright class settle down, we need to continue with the work" Mr Wilson spoke loudly, interrupting what Harry was about to say.

-

I packed my things up at the end of the lesson. Mr Wilson walked over to me.

"Olivia, a word?" He nodded over to his desk. I grabbed my things, making eye contact with Harry, who seemed curious. I walked over to his desk, slightly nervous as to what he might say.

"Now, you really don't have to do this if you don't want too. But I've spoken to Harry about it and he's fine with it-"

"What about Harry?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Basically, I thought that it would be good for you to tutor Harry for a term. Since he's only just joined into this class, he's quite behind. You're one of my brightest students Olivia. I know that this will help you gain extra credit for when you apply for jobs, it will also help me and Harry out a lot. So, what do you say?"

I thought about it.

Having to sit next to Harry was one thing but tutor him.. Wow. That was going to be hard. But like Mr Wilson said, it would help me gain extra credit.

"Okay, I'll do it. But only if you don't force loads of essays on top of it aswell. I won't be able to handle it with so much work" i laughed a little.

"I understand. Thank you very much Olivia" he smiled at me.

I turned and walked out of the room, only not to be greeted by Louis but by Harry instead.

"Are you waiting for me?" I asked him curiously.

"Yes I am" he bit his lip and looked at me.

"Well.. What do you want?" I walked closer to him.

"Look. Let's cut the crap here Olivia. You don't like me and I don't like you, got it? But we both know that this tutoring thing has to work out for both of us" he whispered in a stern tone, trying to make it less obvious he was talking to me.

"Okay, that makes sense" I nodded in agreement. Yet I was still confused, he hated me? What?

"Good. Come to my house on Monday straight after we've finished here. We can start then" he made eye contact. I realised how green his eyes were, they were a very deep shade of green.

"Sure. See you then" I began to walk before I was pulled back.

"No, you're seeing me tomorrow night remember?" He smirked.

"No I'm not?" I furrowed my eyebrows together.

"Yes you are, you're coming to my party" At this point Harry had a huge grin on his face, it wasn't a happy grin either. More like a smug grin.

"I don't do parties Harry, so no I won't be coming" I smiled at him.

"I'll tell Mr Wilson you're a shit tutor. You won't gain anymore credit" I felt my stomach drop at this. He wouldn't do that, right?

"Are you being serious?! Just because I don't want to go to your party and get drunk?" I pointed my finger and it hit his chest.

"Feisty. I like it" he pushed past me and started walking away. "Oh don't worry Olivia, Louis will be there too" I heard him laugh a little.

What have I got myself in for now?

-

It got to around 3pm on Saturday and I was sat in my room debating whether or not to start getting ready. I couldn't believe that Harry was going to blackmail me into going.

I heard a knock at my door and I walked over and opened it, revealing one of my girl best friends, Emily.

Now Emily knew how to party, she knew everything about parties, from how to dance to what to wear, what to drink, how to flirt etc.

She was wearing a black skin tight dress which came just above her knee and clung to her body. Her dark brown hair was slightly curled, and fell down to her sides.

"Hey Emz, why are you here?" I walked back over to my bed, hearing Emily shut the door behind her.

"Because you have a party to go too" she said excitedly.

"I don't want to go" I sighed and threw myself back onto my bed.

"Tough. Harry came up to me and told me that you have to go no matter what, he also said-"

"Wait, he told you that?!" I sat straight back up, annoyed with the fact that Harry was making a fool out of me.

"Yeah, he told me. No one else I don't think.. But anyway, he also gave me this red dress for you to wear, it's actually really nice. He told me you have to wear it. Oh and I have to do your make up and hair.." She passed me the dress.

"He's treating me like a fucking doll? This is so not fair! Why would he even do this to me? First he blackmails me, now he's telling me to wear this dress" I began pacing around the room.

"Liv, stop. Look, just go for two hours or something? Make sure you've seen Harry, spent some time with him and then we'll come back home. How does that sound?" Emily pulled me into a hug, clearly realising I was stressed.

"Can we order pizza?"

"Anything for you. Now c'mon, we need to get you ready!" Emily grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the bathroom.

-HARRY-

I gulped another shot down, feeling the burn on my throat. The crowd around me cheered, only making me feel better about myself.

I pushed through the group of people and began walking around my house, seeing who was actually here. The house was packed, there was atleast 500, infact probably more people at this party.

"Hey Harry" Louis tapped me on my arm smiling.

"Hey, is she here yet?" I kept looking around.

"No, not yet I don't think" Louis raised an eyebrow. He didn't know why Olivia was coming, he just thought Emily was dragging her a long.

"Oh.. Alright.."

I stood next to Louis in silence, he drank his beer, I looked around the room. If she didn't show I would tell Mr Wilson, I loved blackmailing people. It's probably one of the best things I'm good at.

"Hey Harry" a voice snapped me out of my thoughts. Olivia's voice.

I quickly turned and saw that she was stood next to me. She was wearing the tight fitted dress which looked perfect with her figure. With her hair straightened and having make up on, she looked completely different. She looked sexy.

"Oh.. Hey Olivia" I scratched the back of my head nervously.

I looked at Emily who was stood behind Olivia, she looked at Olivia before winking at me, knowing that she'd done a good job.

"Nice house" Olivia looked around the room, totally oblivious to the fact that people around us were checking her out.

"Thanks, want a drink?"

She nodded. I made my way to the kitchen, with Louis by my side and both of the girls following behind him.

"Hey beautiful!"

"Can I get your number?"

"What about a threesome tonight?"

Voices called out towards the girls, desperate drunk guys wanting sex. Typical.

I felt myself becoming more annoyed, especially with the type of idiots that attended my parties sometimes. I turned and put my arm around Olivia's waist, showing that she was with me. She jumped at the gesture, before looking up at me and smiling.

She was so innocent to her surroundings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN:

hello everyone!

I really hope you're enjoying this story so far. Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!

Thank you!
Love SR X

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

175K 8K 29
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
127K 4.1K 80
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
139K 3.8K 55
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
434K 13K 95
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...