Living in hell with a 6 year...

Autorstwa TWD_lovr

Bricen Lee Dixon is a six year old little girl who loves her family. She finds herself alone after she wakes... Więcej

The start of hell (chapter 1)
Meeting some new people (chapter 2)
Daddy (chapter 3)
Wildfires (Chapter 5)
Chapter 6 TS-19

Vatos (chapter 4)

115 2 1
Autorstwa TWD_lovr

Chapter 4

Daryl's pov

I just stood there, looking at where my Big brother once was. I looked at T-dog and raised my crossbow to his head as Rick raised his gun.

"I won't hesitate. I don't care if every walker in the city hears it." Rick said.

I put my crossbow down and walked up to Merle's hand then back to T-dog.

"You got a do rag or somethin'?" I asked as he got one out of his pocket and handed it to me.

I unfolded it, put down my crossbow, and picked up Merle's hand.

"The saw blade must have been to dull for the handcuffs." I said as I wrapped up Merle's hand.

I went up to Glenn and put the hand in his backpack and picked up my crossbow. We started following a trail of Merle's blood. We made it to a door and I lifted up my crossbow to make sure no Geeks were in there and it was safe.

The others followed me quietly inside as I was scoping the place yelling his name.

"Merle." I yelled loudly.

"You in here?" I asked but no one answered as we walked down the stairs.

The only thing we saw was a walker with a torn up face. I shot and it hit the ground dead.

"Had enough in him to take out these sona bitches." I said looking at the two dead Geeks on the ground.

"Tougher since I have met my brother." I said reloading My crossbow.

"Tough as nails." I stated.

"Anyone can pass out from blood loss." Rick said.

"Yeah and it's your fault." I replied to Rick, still pissed as fuck about Merle.

We started following the trail of blood again but didn't see him.

"Merle." I yelled again But still no answer.

Brice's pov

I was sitting playing with Sophia and Carl while Dale kept watch on top of the RV.

"You alrigh' up there?" I asked as I was sitting on the ground. He smiled at me.

"Yeah. I'm Alright sweetie." Dale said back to me.

"Where are you goin'?" I asked as he started climbing down the RV.

"I'm just checking' on something."

"Can I come?" I asked him hopin' he'll say yes cause I was bored.

He took a little bit to answer, looking like he was thinking.

"Sure come on." he said holdin' out his hand for me to take.

I grabbed it as we started walkin'. We ended up on a hill seein' Jim digging holes.

Dale started tryin' to talk to him but he looked like he wasnt listening.

"Drink some water at least." Dale told him worriedly.

"I'm gonna go back to camp." I told Dale as I started walking back.

When i got back to camp i sat down next to Carl and Sophia. I looked over to Shane but he was glaring at me so I flipped him off smilin', then I looked back over to Sophia playing with her doll as I was diggin' in the dirt. It has been hours since my daddy left and I miss him.

I hope he gets uncle Merle.

After a couple minutes andrea and amy came back to camp with some fish.

"Thanks to you ladies my kids will eat tonight." Morals said to andrea thankfully.

"Don't thank us thank Dale. It's his canoe and gear."

"Look mom. Look at all the fish." Carl said in surprise.

Morals waved the fish around the air and almost touched Lori with it but she backed away. I just stared at the fish remembering my grandfather, my mommy's dad was going to teach me how to fish.

I smiled at the memorie. I would have more memories with him but he died when I was 4 years old.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Dale's voice coming from behind me.

"I don't want to alarm anyone but. We might have a bit of a problem." he said pointing up to where Jim was.

He was still diggin' those holes. We all went up the hill, me following behind everyone else.

Daryl's pov

We were walking around still lookin' for Merle. We saw a blood trail and a stove with an Iron on top of it. We went over to get a better look at it and Rick picked it up, examining it.

"Skin. He cauterized the stump." He whispered loud enough for all of us to hear.

"Told you he's tough. Nobody can kill Merle but Merle." I said looking at the iron looking thing and back at Rick worried for my big brother's life.

"Don't take that on faith. He's lost a lot of blood." He said looking around the whole room.

"Yeah." i said , walking towards a broken window.

"Didn't stop him from bustin' out of this death trap." "He left the building. Why the hell would he do that."

Glenn said walking up towards the rest of us at the window.

"Why wouldn't he, he's out there alone as far as he knows." I said replying to him.

Then I walked off down a hallway.

"Survivin?" T-dog asked confused.

" You call that survivin. Walking around the streets may be passin'' out from blood loss."

"no worse than bein' handcuffed and left to rot by you sorry pRicks." I yelled at them as they looked away awkwardly.

"You couldn't kill 'im." I said looking back towards the sheriff guy.

"Ain't so worried about some dumb dead bastard."

"What about a thousand undead bastards? Different story." Rick said.

"Take a tally." I said "Do what you want." I said as I started walking away from him.

"I'm goin' to go get 'im." I said staring at the window.

"Daryl wait!" Rick yelled, grabbing me.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!" I yelled at him as he pushed me back.

"You can't stop me."

"I don't blame you. He's family. I get it. I went through hell to find mine. I know exactly how you feel." Rick said all in my face.

"He can't get far with that injury. We can check about a few blocks around but only if we keep a level head." He said which calmed me down a little bit but I'm still pretty pissed off.

"I can do that." I simply said to him.

"Only if we get those gun's first." T-dog said speaking up.

"I'm not strolling those streets with just my bare intentions okay." he said and we stopped to think of a plan.

Shane's pov

We walked up the hill Jim was on to see him digging. He was loosening the dirt with the shovel as we just stared at him.

"Hey Jim?" I said speaking up.

"Why don't you hold up just a second here please." I asked him. He stopped looking at us and continued digging.

"What do you want?" He asked me.

"I was just a little concerned that's all." I said as Morals spoke up.

"Dale said you've been up here for hours."

"So?" He said to us.

"So why are you diggin'?" I asked him.

"You headed to china?" I said and laughed a little bit.

"Doesn't matter i'm not hurting anybody." He said to us.

"Yeah except maybe yourself. It's a hundred degrees today. You can't keep this up." Dale said worriedly.

"Sure I can watch me." He said as lori walked up.

"Jim they're not gonna say it so I am. Your scaring people. You're scaring my son. And the girls."She said calmly.

"I'm not scared." Daryl's little brat spoke up.

I turned my head to see her face. She looked like she was a little scared and lying to seem tough. She's just a little shit, she shouldn't have even come here she should have just dropped dead and this whole shithole would be a lot easier without her smart mouth.

"Shut up." I said to her as I turned my head back to Jim; he spoke up again.

"They ain't got nothing to be scared of. I'm not here by myself people so why don't you guys just leave me the hell alone." He said as I looked back to everyone.

"We think that you need to take a break." I said walking towards him.

"We want you to go get yourself shade, some food, tell you what how bout in a little bit i'll come out here with ya and help you myself. Jim just tell me what this is about and just go ahead and give me that shovel." I thought that would work but it didn't.

"Or what?" He asked, raising his voice at me.

"There is no or what. I'm asking you. I'm coming to you and I'm asking you. Please I don't want to have to take it from you."

"If I don't, then what. Then you gonna beat my face in like you did with Ed. won't ya. Yall saw his face or what's left of it. See now that is what happens when someone crosses you."

"That was different Jim." I told him.

"You weren't there, Ed was out of control and was hurting his wife." Amy said to him, defending me.

"That is their marriage not his. He is not a judge and jury. Who voted you king bon huh?" He asked clearly getting madder and madder.

"I'm not here to argue with you alright. Just give me the shovel."I said walking up to him.

"No no no." He said as he pushed me back and tried to hit me with the shovel.

My muscle memory came into action and I tackled him down to the ground and handcuffed him.

"That's a lie. That's the biggest lie there is. I told that to my wife and my two boys. Said it a hundred times. It didn't matter. There were dozens of them. Pulled them right out of my hands. The only reason I got away is because the dead were too busy eating my family." He said.

'holy shit.' I thought to myself.

Daryl's pov

"You're not doin' this alone." Rick said to Glenn.

"Even I think this is a bad idea, I don't even like ya much." I said to him.

"It's a good Idea." Glenn spoke up again.

"Okay if you just hear me out. If we go out there in a group where slow, drawing attention. If i'm alone I can move fast. Look. That's the tank." Glenn said moving a clip into the place the tank is.

"5 blocks away from where we are now. There's the bag of guns. Here's the ally I dragged you into when we first met. That's where Daryl and I'll go."

"Why me?" I asked him.

"Your crossbow is quieter than his gun." Glenn said back to me, continuing to explain the plan.

"Daryl waits here in the alley, I run up the street, grab the bag."

"But you got us elsewhere?" Rick asked Glenn.

"Right; you and T-dog. You will be waiting here."

"Two Blocks away,why?"

"I may not be able to come back the same way. Geeks might cut me off. If that happenes i won't be going back to Daryl. I'll go forward instead. Nomatter what way i go i'll have you guys in both places to cover me. Afterwards we'll all meet back here."

"Kid. What you do before all this?" I asked. "Delivering pizzas why?" He asked me.

We just shrugged it off and went to put the plan into action.

Me and glenn headed down the ladder into the alley way quietly and cautiously. I got my crossbow ready just in case we run into trouble.

"You got some balls for a chinaman." I said to Glenn.

"I'm korean." he said, offended.

"Whatever." I replied, loading my crossbow.

Glenn ran out of the fence towards the street.

"Kid's gonna get himself killed." I was listening as I heard someone walking up behind me.

I knew it couldn't have been glenn yet cause he just left not even 2 minutes ago. I stood up with my crossbow ready to shoot.

"No don't shoot me!What do you want?" A kid yelled scared.

"My brother's hurting real bad seen 'im?" I asked, scaring the kid more.

He looked like he was goin' ta piss himself. "Ayudame." the kid yelled.

"shut up." I yelled back.

"Before the geeks go down on us." I yelled at him more. "Answer me."

"Ayudame" the kid yelled again. "Ayudame. Ayudame." he yelled again.

I got tired of him yelling so I hit him with the back of my crossbow. I tried making him shut up by trying to cover his mouth.

Glenn's Pov

"Gonna die, gonna die, gonna die." I repeated over and over again in my head.

I ran out of the fence toward the bag that Rick dropped yesterday. I hid behind the cars and other thing's trying to not be seen by any geeks.

I looked around as I saw more and more Geeks walking around the street. I jumped into a pile of sandbags to keep cover. When I knew it was safe to go I jumped out and grabbed the bag.

I picked up the hat that Rick dropped when he was getting Brice safe in the Tank. I ran as fast as I could back to Daryl just to see him getting his ass kicked. I thought about trying to help him. But then the two men hitting him came towards me. One kicked me and tried grabbing the bag from me as the other hit me with a metal bat.

Daryl's pov

Two men came running over to us. One of them kicked me over off of the boy and I yelped in pain.

They kept kicking and hitting me till they ran off in the other direction.

"That's the bag Paco take it." One of them yelled as I stood up.

I fired my crossbow at them as I saw them hitting glenn. My arrow flew out into one of the guy's asses. He screamed in pain as the other got up to help him. I saw them and aimed my crossbow at them. A car pulled up as they pulled Glenn in.

"Daryl Daryl." He yelled to me.

They drove off before I could get him.

"Get back here you sumbitches." I yelled as I closed the fence so the Geeks couldn't get me.

I pushed the kid back and was about to kick his ass some more, when Rick came running up to me holding me back from the kid.

"Stop stop stop." he told me as I yelled.

"I'm gonna kick your ass up in your throat."

"What happened?" Rick asked me.

"That little bastards homie friends.....I'm gonna kick your ass." I yelled more to the boy.

"Get to the ladder now." Rick instructed T-dog and the boy.

Rick picked up the bag of guns and swung it over his back.

"Come on let's go." I yelled to him as we ran towards the ladder.

Bricens pov

'Well that was interesting?' I thought as Shane threw water into Jim's face.

Shane and Jim were talking while me, Sophia, and Carl were doing math with their mom's.

"Sorry if I scared your boy."Jim told Lori. "And the little girls."

"You had sunstroke, nobody's blamin' you." Lori said as she continued working with Carl.

"You're not afraid anymore are ya?" Jim asked us.

"No sir."Sophia replied to him and continued to work.

"Your momma's right, the sun just cooked my head that's all." he said to us.

Jim continued talking to Dale and Shane as we did very hard math.

How is a 6 year old supposed to know what 3X8 is. This is impossible, but i ain't gonna ask for help.

I overheard Jim tell Dale that he didn't remember why he was digging holes. He said that he had a dream and it had Carl's dad in it.

"You were worried about your dad but that's all i remember. You worried about your dad?" he asked Carl.

"Their not back yet." Carl said, sounding sad.

"We don't need to talk about that." Carl's mom said as she rubbed his back.

"Your dad's a police officer. He help's people probably just came across some folks needing help, that's all. That man is tough as nails. I don't know him well but, I can see it in him." Jim said to him.

"There ain't nothin that's going to stop him from coming back to him and your mom." he said.

"Is my daddy gonna come back safe too. So he can see me again?" I asked Carol.

She looked surprised but answered me anyways.

"Of course he will. Your daddy loves you and will stop at nothing." I smiled at that thought.

I love my daddy.

"Alright who wants to help me clean some fish?" Shane asked.

"Alright! Come on Brice and Sophia." Carl said happily as we ran up to shane to help him. I don't think Shane likes me very much.

Rick's pov

"Those men you were with we need to know where they are." I said to the boy Dary tried to kill.

"I ain't tellin you nothin'." he replied back.

"Jesus man what the hell happened?" T-Dog asked.

"Told you." Dayl said, starting to yell again. "This little turd and his douchebag friends came out of nowhere and jumped me."

"Hey you're the one who jumped me Puto(bitch).screamin about trying to find his brother like it's my damn fault." The boy said to Daryl.

"They took Glenn coulda taken Merle too." Daryl argued back.

"Merle? What kinda hick name is that. I wouldn't even name my dog Merle." I knew that pissed off Daryl even before he charged at the boy.

I stood up and grabbed Daryl before he could kick his ass.

"Daryl back off." I said calmly to him as he started to calm down a bit.

Daryl walked over to Glenn's backpack and grabbed out Merle's hand.

"You wanna see what happened to the last guy who pissed me off." He said unwrapping it.

He turned around to face the boy and threw the hand on his lap. It took the boy a second but he jumped up screaming. Daryl walked up to him and grabbed him by the neck.

"I'll start with the feet next time." I didn't want to pull Daryl off but I had to.

"The men you were with took our friend." I said trying to be calm with him.

"And all we wanna do is talk with me to see if we can work somethin out." The boy nodded his head in understandment.

About an hour passed and we made it to their hideout.

"Sure you're up for this?" I asked T-dog. He nodded his head quickly.

"Yeah." He said as he grabbed the gun bag.

"One wrong move and you're getting An arrow in the ass. I hope you know." Daryl said.

"G's gonna take that arrow out of my ass and shove it up yours just so you know." He said with an attitude.

"G?" I asked.

"Guillermo. He's the man here." He said.

"Ok then." Was my reply.

I turned to Daryl cocking my gun.

"Let's go see Guillermo." I said turning to Daryl.

I walked through the fenced area with Daryl right behind. We walked through the complex stealth fully as a man came out.

"You ok little man?" He asked. "They're gonna cut off my feet, carnal." He said. I held back my laughter as best I could.

"Cops do that?" The one I think could be G asked.

"Not him. This redneck puto here." After that I thought Daryl was gonna shoot him.

"He cut off some dudes hand, man. He showed it to me."

"Shut up." Was all Daryl said as another guy came out.

"Hey, that's that Vato right there, homes. He shot me in the ass with an arrow. What's up, homes, huh." He said.

"chill,ese,chill. Chill. G said slowly putting down the man's gun.

"This true? He wants Miguelito's feet? That's pretty sick man." Carnal said.

"We were hoping more for a calm discussion." I said to G, the gun still pointing to the kids back.

"That hillbilly jumps Felipe's little cousin, beats on him, threatens to cut off his feet, Felipe gets an arrow in his ass and you want a calm discussion. You fascinate me." He said calmly.

"Heat of the moment." I said. "Mistakes were made on both sides." I said as G spoke up.

"Who's that dude to you anyway? You don't look related." G said.

"He's one of our group, More or less. I'm sure you have a few like him." I said.

"You got my brother in there?" Daryl asked.

"Sorry, we're fresh out of white Boys. But you got Asian. Why you interested?" G asked, talking about Glenn.

"I have one of yours, you have one of mine. Sounds like an even trade" I said.

"Don't sound even to me."

" G. Come on man." Miguelito said. Sounding like he was gonna piss his pants.

"My people got attached. Where's the compensation for their pain and suffering. More to the point where's my bag of guns?" G said/asked.

"Guns?"

"The bag Miguel saw in the street." He said. "The bag felipe and Jorge were going back to get. That bag of guns."

"You're mistaken." I said.

"Don't think so." He quickly replied.

"About the guns being yours. It's my bag of guns."

"The bag was in the street. Anybody could come around and say it's theirs. I'm supposed to take your word? What's to stop my people from unloading on you right here and now andI take what's mine." He said.

"You could do that." I said looking over to T-dog on the roof. "Or not." I said looking back.

"Oye." G said. two of his men walked forward with Glenn on the roof. "I see two options. You come back with Miguel and my guns, everybody walks. Or you come back locked and loaded, we'll see which side spills more blood." He said walking back inside with his boys.

We walked back to the building we were at and I unzipped the gun bag.

Daryl's pov

"Them guns are worth more than gold. Gold won't protect our families or put food on the table." I said to Rick having images of all my girls, Merel, me and D come into mind.

"We willing to give that up for that kid?" I asked Rick.

Then T-Dog spoke up.

"If I knew we'd get Glenn back, I might agree. But you think that Vato across the way is just gonna hand him over?" He said to Rick.

"You callin' G a liar?" Miguel asked. My temper for this little shit is skyrocketing and I just yelled at him. I get he's a kid but he's a pretty shitty one.

"Are you a part of this?" I asked.

"You want to hold onto your teeth?" I asked, smacking the back of his head.

I'm just so pissed, I want my brother back. I know Bricen is gonna be sad and pissed at T-Dog and Rick. She already lost her mom. Then T-Dog spoke up.

"Question is do you trust that man's word?"

"No question is what are you willing to bet on it? Could be more than them guns. Could be your life. Glenn worth that to you." I replied as Rick put a pistol in his pocket.

"Well I know he's worth something to your little girl. And I owe him my life. I was nobody to Glenn, just some idiot with a little girl I saved who was wondering just outside the city. The only reason me and you daughter survived was because of Glenn helping us out of that tank." After he said that I couldn't think of anything else to say except.

"So you're just gonna hand the guns over?"

"I didn't say that. There's nothing keeping you two here. You should get out, head back to camp."

"Yeah; well Brice cares about Glenn so there is somethin keeping me here. And, there's no fuckin way I'm letting you do this by yourself. Even if you did handcuff my brother to that metal pipe." I said.

Rick just smiled. It was quiet for a moment till we started picking up guns.

"Come on this is nuts." Miguel said.

I pointed to him then the seat signaling him to sit back down and he did.

"Just do like G says." Miguel said while we were loading guns.

I tied a rag over his mouth to stop him from talking as we went back to G's place with my gun to his back.

When we made it to the door T-Dog knocked. After they opened the door I pushed the kid inside with my gun still up.

I walked through the door and lowered the gun as I grabbed a hold of the back of his shirt. We continued to walk until we saw G. I let go of the kid and raised my gun to his back again.

"I see my guns but they're not all in the bag."

"That's because they're not yours. I thought I mentioned that." Rick said with his gun ready to fire at anyone who makes a wrong move.

"Let's just shoot these fools right now, ese. Unload on their asses, ese." The dude from before said.

"I don't think you fully appreciate the gravity of the situation."

"No I'm pretty clear." Rick said as he pulled out his pocket knife and cut the kids restraints.

"You have your man. I want mine." Rick said. Then G spoke up.

"I'm gonna chop up you boy. I'm gonna feed him to my dogs. They're the evilest, nastiest man-eating bitches you ever saw. I picked them up from Satan at a yard sale. I told you how it has to be. Are you woefully deaf?"

Why do I have the feeling he's just talking big game.

"No, My hearing's fine. You said come locked and loaded." Rick said as his men cocked their guns and we cocked ours.

"Okay then,were here."

Ricks pov

There was a short pause till a woman came running in calling Felipe.

"Felipe! Felipe!" She yelled.

"Abuela, go back with the others---now." Felipe said to her.

"Get that old lady out of the line of fire."

"Abuela listen to your Mijo,okay. This is not the place for you right now." G said.

"Mr. Gilbert is having trouble breathing. He needs his asthma stuff. Carlito didn't find it. He needs his medicine." The old lady said.

"Felipe, go take care of it, okay. And take your grandmother with you." G said angrily.

Felipe listened and started speaking in Spanish as they walked away.

"Who are those men?" She asked as she walked up to us.

Felipe continued speaking in Spanish but she didn't listen.

"Don't you take him. Felipe's a good boy." The old lady said to me.

"He have his troubles but he pull himself together. We need him here." She said staring at me.

"Ma'm, I'm not here to arrest your grandson."

"Then what do you want him for?" She asked.

"He's... helping us find a missing person. A fella named Glenn." I said speaking to the old lady.

"The Asian boy? He's with Mr.Gilbert. Come. Come I'll show you. He needs his medicine." She said, leading us further into the place.

"Let em pass." G said as we followed.

We followed her to another building. It was full of elderly people. We followed to a large room. There we saw Glenn and some of the old people helping mr.Guilbert.

"What the hell is this?" I asked Glenn.

"An asthma attack. Couldn't get his breath all of a sudden." He replied.

Daryls pov

"Man I thought you were getting eaten by dogs, man." We looked over and saw some chihuahuas in a dog bed barking at us.

I was right, I mentally said to myself he just bites more than he can chew.

Ricks pov

"Can I have a word with you?" I asked as I pulled aside G.

"You are the dumbest son of a bitch I ever met. We walked in there ready to kill every last one of you."

"Well I'm glad it didn't go down like that." G said.

"If it had, that blood would be on my hands."

"Mine too. We'd fought back. Wouldn't be the first time we've had to. Protect the food, the medicine-- what's left of it. These people, the old ones-- the staff took off, just left 'em here to die. Me and Felipe were the only ones who stayed." He said.

I feel like a dick now. It's a lot, just a very small bit.

"What are you, doctors?" I asked.

"Felipe's a nurse, a special care provider. Me, I'm the custodian." Feeling raiding a little bit lower. G led me,Daryl and T-dog to a different room.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR G'S LONG SPEECH SKIP AHEAD

"What about the rest of your crew?" I asked. "The Vatos tRickled in to check on their parents, their grandparents. They see how things are and most decided to stay. It's a good thing too. We need the muscle. The people we've encountered since things fell apart, the worst kind--plunderers, the kind that take by force." "That's not who we are." "How was I to know?" "My people got attached and you show up with Miguel hostage--appearances." "Guess the world changed." T-dog said. "No. It's the same as it ever was. The weak get taken. So we do what we can hear. The Vatos work on those cars,talk about getting the old people out of the city. But most can't even get to the bathroom by themselves, so that's just a dream. Still it keeps the crew busy, and that's worth somethin." Ok I'm a massive dick. "So we barred all the windows, welded all the doors shut except for one entrance. The Vatos, they go out,scavenge what they can to keep us going. We watch the perimeter night and day and we wait.

PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T WANT TO READ BIG LONG SPEECH READ AGAIN NOW

"The people here, they all look to me now. I don't even know why."

"Because they can." I said looking at him sincerely.

I handed G a shotgun, rifle and some others. And we walked out. It was quiet till Glenn spoke up.

"Admit it, you only came back to Atlanta for the hat."

"Don't tell anybody." I said jokingly.

"You've given away half our guns and ammo." Daryl said.

"Not nearly half." I said.

"For what? Bunch of old farts who are gonna die off momentarily anyhow? Seriously how long do you think they got?"

"How long do any of us?" I said looking towards where our van used to be.

"OH MY GOD."

"Where the hell is our van?"

"We left it right there. Who would take it?" Glenn said.

"Merle." I said.

"He's gonna take some vengeance back to camp." Daryl said as we just walked our way back to camp.

Brices pov

I was with Shane and Carl as we walked up to Jim.

"How you doin'?" Shane asked him.

I would think he's a nice man if he actually liked me and actually wanted me around. I think he wants me dead and gone so he won't have to worry about another child.

I walked away from them after Shane looked my way. I saw Sophia and Carol walk out of a tent that I think Ed was in after Shane kicked his ass. I ran up to them.

"Hi Sophia." I said to her.

"Hey Brice." She said with a smile on her face.

Shane glared my way and I flipped him off as he smirked at me.

As night came the grown ups laughed and drank beer as we all sat around the fire and people eating the fish Andrea and Amy caught today.

"Pass the fish, please." Sophia asked.

"Here you go." Carol said as she passed it to her.

"Man O Man, that's good." Shane said.

I just stared at my plate of fish. I have never had fish before. It's one of the only meat foods I haven't had before. Oh man, I miss my daddy.

"What's wrong don't you like it?" Carol asked me.

"I never had fish before." I said.

"It's good, I promise and if you don't like it I'll eat it for you, deal."

"I guess." I told her, I picked up a piece of the fish and hesitantly put it in my mouth, and my eyes widened.

"This is yummy." I said eating more.

"Good." She said, smiling and continuing to eat.

"I could feel Shane glaring at me as I finished my plate of fish.

"I've gotta ask you, man. It's been driving me crazy."

"What?" Dale said.

"That watch." Morals said.

"What's wrong with my watch?"

"I see you everyday, at the same time, winding that thing like a village priest saying mass." Morals said, ending his sentence.

"I'm missing the point." Then Jacquie joined in the conversation.

"Unless I've misread the signs the world has come to an end." Oh don't remind me; I said to myself.

"But there's you everyday winding that stupid watch." Morals said chuckling.

"Time-- it's important to keep track, isn't it? The days at least." The conversation got boring but I found out he got the watch from his father.

"You are so weird." Amy said and everyone started laughing again but quietly.

"It's not me. It's Faulkner." No one was paying attention but I Heard something.

It was coming from the other side of the camp. I stood up and walked around.

"Where are you going?" Shane asked me.

"I headed something." I said.

"I don't hear nothin' so how bout you come sit down."

"How bout you fuck off. You ain't my daddy you can't tell me what to do." I said yelling at him.

The next thing I knew I saw a bunch of the Geeks and Amy scream.

"MOM!" Carl screamed scared.

Shane started shouting the Geeks one by one.

Shane's pov

Geeks got in the camp.

'Oh shit!' I thought as my protective instinct kicked in.

It's the stupid girls fault. If she didn't yell none of this would have happened. I saw Brice out in the open not moving a muscle but she isn't my problem.

I was shooting all around as everyone got their weapons. As I was shooting I ended up shooting Brice in the leg she fell to the ground. I stopped shooting and backed up towards the others.

Brice's pov

I was shot, I started crying from the pain of the bullet that entered my leg. I looked behind me and saw Shane with his shotgun. He backed up towards the others and didn't care about me. I knew he didn't like me but letting me possibly get bit.

"Come on stay close." I heard Shane say as he was helping Carol Lori and their kids.

The Geeks kept falling as guns kept going off. I heard more guns going off and more Geeks falling. Then I heard what sounded like my daddy screaming.

"Bryson." I turned around and saw his face.

He was shooting Geeks that were getting too close to me with the shotgun he had. He got to me and picked me up. I winced in pain from my leg as more tears streamed down my face. My daddy saw this and gave me a concerned look. He carried me off to where everyone else was, outside the RV.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked, concerned looking me over till he saw the bullet wound in my leg.

"What the hell happened?" He asked emotions mixed with anger and worry.

Quickly he grabbed a rag out of the backpack Glenn had.

"What happened?" Glenn, Rick, and Carol asked.

"She was shot." He said putting pressure on it. It hurt and I cried more.

"How did this happen baby?" Daddy asked me.

I was in too much pain to speak all I could do was whimper and cry. Then I pointed at Shane. He clenched his fist in a ball like he does when he gets mad and doesnt wanna yell at me after I get in trouble.

"Are you m-mad a-at m-me?" I asked while still crying.

"No!! Why would I be mad at you?" He asked me.

He put more pressure on my leg as I cried more. Glenn walked over to me crying and went to try to calm down my daddy.

"I-I looked behind -m-e-me a-after it h-happened and he p-put down his g-gun and walked a-away." I said while more tears slid down my face.

"Can you keep the rag here putting pressure on it."

"Yeah." Glenn said listening to my daddy.

My daddy walked up to Shane with his hand in a fist obviously pissed about me getting shot hurt by him.

Shane backed up as my daddy got closer to him knowing what was going to happen. He hit the side of the RV as my daddy punched him in the face and kicked him in the nono spot. Nobody stopped my daddy this time.

"YOU SHOT MY FUCKING DAUGHTER!!!" My daddy yelled.

"I-I." Was all Shane could get out with all his groaning.

My daddy grabbed Shane's shirt collar and got all close to his face.

"Stay away from her you fucking prick, she aint even done shit. If I see you anywhere near her I will let an arrow loose and watch it Pierce your heart." He said letting go of Shane's shirt walking towards me.

"I have stuff in the RV to fix her up Daryl If slash when you need it." Dale said.

"Thanks." My daddy said picking me up and bringing me into the RV.

"I'll be in there in a second to help." Dale yelled from outside.

"Thanks." My daddy said again, hugging me tightly and closely.

"I'm never letting you out of my sight again. I will protect my little angel with my life." He said as Dale walked in.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

199K 4K 25
Kathrine Dixon, a 13 year-old girl mysteriously finds herself in a hospital. She quickly be friends a sheriff as they go out to find their family's...
312K 7.7K 54
[«my mission in life is not to merely survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor and some style»] In which...
16.9K 744 41
Daryl and Merle Dixon have a little sister that has been desperately trying to reunite with her brothers, before and after the world has gone to Shit.
9.7K 95 45
TWD fanfic. Carl Grimes x Oc. Carl Grimes, son of Rick and Lori Grimes. Was 11 years old when the Zombie apocalypse happened in Georgia. His Fat...