Deleting The Memories

By ItzShanShan

Asha is an 18 years old girl attending college. She struggles with depressions and anxiety attacks and bad f... More

Chapter 1

2 0 0
By ItzShanShan

Who is she??

Why is she starring at me so cold??

Did I do something to hurt her??

Am sorry....

Am soo sorry....

Please tell her am sorry...

What's she gonna do with that knife!?

Someone please help!!

She's gonna hurt me...

Oh no! She's getting closer!!

Wait...

Is that...

"Mom!! Gosh you scared me..." A long held breath came heavily through my nostrils... "Are you okay?? What are you doing with that kni-"

The stinging sensation running across my cheek left me speechless and that's when I saw the  alcohol bottle swaying lazily at he said...

Is she drunk...??

Mom's never drunk....

The hot tears burned my cheek....

"Mom...have you been drinking?" I said, voice nearly audible....

"Oh shut up you bitch! You cheated on me!! You piece of shit!! All I ever did was loved you!! I cooked! I cleaned!! I took care of our slut of a daughter that I knew you were fucking by the way....but I didn't tell anyone....I didn't go to the police like I should have....cause I freaking love you...but yet you cheated! With my freaking sister you sick bastard...I can handly you messing around with our daughter but not my sister!!"

I opened my mouth to tell her it wasn't dad....that it was me....Her daughter Asha....I wasn't slutty...I'd still be a virgin...now if it wasn't for him...I tried to fight him off...I tried soo hard mom...I told him to stop but it wouldn't he just continued.... Ripping my innocence from me....

He stole my innocence....

I saw her raise the knife....

But the shock and tears took hold of my body....it held me captive... Just like dad did with his hands around my neck...

I wanted to move..

But it was too late....

I felt the pain ripping through my body....again.... And again...with each stab of our old kitchen knife...

But this is good right....no more pain...no more rape...no more torture...am going away....away and away...

But something keeps pulling me back...

A voice.... A voice that means everything to me....

"Asha! Talk to me....It's okay baby...am right here" he said rocking me back and forth...

************************************

Hi everyone!!!!

  Thanks for choosing this book....this chapter is short because its the first one and its like an intro to the book.....

So please continue to read and enjoy DTM.....thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...