Healing Shattered Hearts (Max...

Por g0nebyeciao

What if Maxon chose Kriss? Will America find her happily ever after? Will Maxon get her back? This is the sam... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
THE END
I Love You Guys

Chapter 33

926 24 0
Por g0nebyeciao

America's POV

After the day filled with reporters we're left alone.

"Hey," I say walking into mini living room in our hotel room.

"Hey."

"Whatcha looking at?"

"Its stuff to do in Paris. I made reservations to eat on the Eiffel tower. Just the two of us tonight." I kiss him on the cheek, "Thank you so much!"

"Anything for you."

"How much money did it cost?"

"I know a guy or two," he says with a smirk, "so I need to talk about something with you."

"Okay," I say nervously.

"My father wants to give the cafe to me. He's getting to old to take care of it and I was wondering if you'd like to come and work with me?"

"Absolutely! I can't believe he gave it to you."

"Yeah I know." I remember him at the wedding. He just sat in his chair the whole time and frowned. I didn't even get a family picture with Adam's side.

"Lets get ready and go sightseeing."

"I love you," I say kissing his cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone looks so dressed up when we get to the Eiffel tower. We have a whole entire level to our selves. There's a white table cloth and roses in the middle. We have a marvelous view of Paris. The stars outside are just icing on the cake. The waitress leads us to our table. Surprisingly there's food already there on the table. Adam pulls a chair out for me and pushes me in.

"This is perfect Adam!"

"Only perfect for you."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

He opens the glass cover over our food. We both have lasagna. We loop our arms together and take a bite. When we pull away I want to shove the whole thing in my face. Adam scarfs his down. When were done eating we gaze at the stars. Fireworks start booming around us. Some are the french flag and others are normal. Then a huge one flys up and burst into letters 'together forever Adam and America'. I start to cry in amazement and love.

"Why do you always make me cry?"

"Because I love you," he says kissing my forehead. The night ends for us and so does our honeymoon.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

379K 7K 67
The beloved prince of Illéa, Maxon Schreave, has finally picked America Singer to be his wife, and the future queen of their country. Though everythi...
166K 3.3K 97
What if in a parallel universe America never got picked for the Selection? She never went to the palace to win Maxon's heart? If they never met that...
73.9K 1.3K 29
Think. All of Kiera Cass's Selection books are magical, beautiful, and so utterly and completely romantic. And all this magic, beauty, and romance...
55K 580 54
This is about Maxon and America's Married life! From the Selection All rights belong to Kiera Cass Keep in mind I wrote this book when I was younger...