Lost Family [Completed]

By HosieMikaelson

Savanna has always thought that the people she lived with from the age of 1-4 were her siblings. When her old... More

Surprise {Chapter 1}
โ˜†Universal Studiosโ˜† {Chapter 2}
Meet your..{Chapter 3}
The hardest thing to say is Goodbye{Chapter 4}
New life{Chapter 5}
house tour
Set life{Chapter 6}
Just a regular Saturday{Chapter 7}
Can't believe it{Chapter 8}
Best livestream ever{Chapter 9}
Girl Meets Melanie Hart
Date night{Chapter 10}
My First.{Chapter 11}
Dance Practice {Chapter 12}
The Coronation{Chaper 13}
My gut feeling {Chapter 14}
Its begining to look alot like christmas{chapter 15}
Christmas Shopping {Chapter 16}
Merry Christmas{Chapter 17}
Visits {Chapter 18}
sorry
Jealousy {Chapter 19}
social media {Chapter 20}
truth {Chapter 21}
Out of the Shadows{Chapter 22}
Me, Myself and I {Chapter 23}
Relaxed {Chapter 24}
Photoshoot {Chapter 25}
What even is this fandom {Chapter 26}
Just haters {Chapter 27}
just one of those days{Chapter 28}
Back again {Chapter 29}
miss behaved girls {Chapter 30}
the drama begins {Chapter 31}
Nationals {Chapter 32}
throwbacks {Chapter 33}
Some Friend{Chapter 34}
I Want To Make A Change{Chapter 35}
Heyyoooo
Pop Spring Japan {Chapter 36}
Clothing? {Chapter 37}
So Long
Epilogue
Sequel!!!!

Plans {Chapter 38}

86 4 0
By HosieMikaelson

1 week later
Today's the day Sincere, Sabrina and I are helping Peyton Clark with these special plans. Shannon was helping Peyton set everything up. So we had to bring Sarah to the place that they had there first date with was The Bistros.

"Why are you guys taking me to The Bistros?" Sarah asked groaning. She doesn't like bing outside of the house this early in the morning.

"Stop asking so many questions your younger siblings can't do something nice for you?" Since said

"No, especially because I'm driving." She said and we laughed

"We love you too sar." I said.

A few hours later

It was time for plan B get Sarah to the place they met at.  Which was the set of 'I didn't do it' such a great show. But that set is now the stuck in the middle set so that's the set we went to.

"Why are we here? It's not even a filming day?" She groaned. I'm guessing she wants to go home.

"Because we can." I Sassed an on the set of the door was a note. Time for plan C.

So I guess you've made it to where we met. Now think of another first that started this.

"What the heck is this mess?" Sarah groaned "wait this is peyton I wonder what he's planning."

"Think what's another one of first you've guys had." Sabrina encouraged. She thought for a while until finally thinking of something.

"Meeting mom and dad!" She yelled grabbed the note and practically ran into the car.

The way home Sarah was just gushing about how sweet Peyton is. Little did she know.

When we finally got to the house she ran all around the house looking for the note. "Where the heck is the note?" She yelled in fustration

"Where are mom and dad most?" Sabrina asked her.

"On a plane or a hotel room." I said sarcasticly

"Not the time sav." Sincere said shaking his head.

"In there room!" She yelled and ran towards there room. We followed and she read the note out loud

Last one think back to when we shared a very special first.

She thought for moment until sincere said.

"Wouldn't it be in your room. A very special first or his room." Sincere said which made me and choke on our spit.

"We haven't don't that Sincere. Where's your faith in me?" She asked hitting the back of his head.

"First kiss?" I suggested and it looked like a light bulb went off in her head.

"VENICE!" She yelled and we all looked confused as she grabbed the note and ran back to the car.

"Sarah Venice beach is almost 2 hours from here." Sincere groaned

"You all dragged me out of the house at 9 am you'll live." She said

I took the liberty to text Peyton C

Pineapple🍍
Me: Peyton where on our way to Venice now.
Pineapple🍍: Okay thanks sis

2 hours later

We got to Venice and I seen Peyton on the sand looking out into the sunset. I seen some Camera crew I even see mom and dad's car. Time to see how this all plays out...

OHH cliffhanger what do you think Peyton just spontaneously decided be super Romantic?

Sike

Sarah pov

I left the car and ran up to peon and hopped on his back and kissed his cheek. "Hey babe." I said with a big cheesy smile

"Hey princess." He grabbed me and set me on his lap. "Did you have fun today?" He asked holding me by my waist

" I didn't appreciate you having them take me out at 9am. But I did love that you remembered all of our first." I gushed over him.

"Wanna make a new first tonight?" He asked and m6 face went pale.

"Peyton I don't think I'm ready enough I wanted to wait until we were m-"

"Not that sar your dork." He playfully pushed me.

"Then what?"

"You'll see" He smirked and pulled me towards the water.

"Peyton I'm not wearing a bathing suit under this." I said refusing to go.

"Do you trust me?" He looked right into my eyes. I slowly nodded and we headed to the water. And we both looked out into the sunset how it beautifully hit the water. All the orange around. "Do you know what happens at 5 o'clock?" He asked and I shook my head no. "You turn golden." He said and kissed me. It was perfect everything in that moment was perfect.

Peyton pov
It's now or never peyton. Now or never Peyton. Just do it she'll still love you. Hopefully. I don't know why I'm doing this to my self. I stood back and looked back into her beautiful eyes. I took a deep breathe and got on 1 knee.

"Peyton wh-"

"Sarah Elizabeth Carpenter. I promise to love you forever. Each and everyday of forever. I want to grow old with you, the best is yet to come. There are so many ways to be happy in this world. Money and fame but my happy place is with you. I promise you no one will work so hard to make you feel love and to cherish you more than I will. I take you to be my bestfriend, my faithful partner and one true love. I promise to encourage you, inspire you and love you. Through the good times and the bad I will be there to make you laugh and cry with you and lift  you up when your down. I promise to love you unconditionally through all your adventures. I guarantee that we will have tough times. I guarantee that sooner or later, one of both of us is going to want to get out. But I also guarantee that no matter what you'll always have the biggest place in my heart forever and always. With this ring, I give you my heart and soul. I promise from this day foward. You will not walk alone. May my heart be your shelter and my arms be your home. So please even if this part is very cliche make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" I did it I actually proposed but Sarah looked a bit traumitized. "I'm sorry Austin said in should have waited a but longer this was stupid just-"

"Yes. Of course I'd marry you." She yelled and jumped into my arms and kissed me.

"I love you" She whispered

"I love you even more."

Sav_Carpenter
That went very well

SariCarpenter
Amazing night

PeytonClark
Perfect day with a perfect ending

1 more chapter then an epilogue 😢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 6.8K 70
"๐ˆ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐ง." ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ: ๐ˆ ๐๐จ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐†๐ข๐ซ๏ฟฝ...
42K 511 15
This story is about Rileys sister and how they met and why she left home. Enjoy!! Note: I DON'T OWN ANY CHARACTERS EXCEPT HAILEY AND LIV!!
6.8K 318 22
Hope & Pray (Book 1) โžณ Maya is only sixteen. Ever since she was old enough to remember, she only remember being abused by her father. Her mother...
12.4K 429 50
Things have changed. They loved. They got hurt. Broken promises and lies that they've told. But will the pain they caused will go away? Or will it co...