Her Blood - (Whispers of Fate...

By _bikramjeet_

|| HIGHEST RANKING - #2 in Mystery || || HIGHEST RANKING - #2 in Vampire || [GENRE WINNER- THE ICE AWARDS 201... More

●●●
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Interview
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 (Glitch)
~Chapter 24~
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 - The Finale [Part 1]
Chapter 50 - The Finale [Part 2]
Epilogue
Q&A
Help me
New Book Cover Reveal

Chapter 2

78.7K 3.2K 847
By _bikramjeet_

Grace's Point of View:

I was sitting in a cold and dark room, crying.

Where was I? Who were those two men? Did they bring me here?

I was feeling nauseous because this place smelt like rotten eggs and piss. The voice of constant dripping water was annoying me. Candles were the only source of light here. I was in some kind of dungeon.

I hugged my knees. I wanted to go home.

I heard footsteps. They were coming towards me, goosebumps crept upon me. Who was coming? My heart was beating wildly.

The gate of this dungeon opened and two people entered in.

I wiped my glossy eyes to see who they were. I paled looking at those same two men.

"John, take her out! The auction gonna start. We'll be richer after selling her," said the taller guy among them. He looked at me with his lips pressed together in a thin line.

My brows snapped together. What?! They were selling me?! Were they crazy? I can't be sold. My breaths quickened.

"Yeah Vincent, we will have a party tonight," John said and slapped Vincent's shoulder and laughed.

Vincent went out of the room. Only John and I were left here.

He walked towards me, making my heart pound. He had a smirk on his face. He looked at me like I was a piece of meat. Sweat was dripping from his blond hair.

"W-WHO ARE Y-YOU!? LET ME G-GO!" I screamed.

"Shut up! You filthy human, how dare you raise your voice at me?" he said and grabbed my chin in a tight grip. I shuddered at the tone of his voice.

"P-Please leave me," I said and tears swanned my eyes.

"No," he said with a blank expression. He took out a chain from his pocket, my eyes went wide looking at them.

He forcefully took my hands and tied them with that chain.

"Leave me!" I pleaded, but he didn't listen to me. Sobs were passing through my mouth.

He stood very close and sniffed me. I tried to move away from him.

"Mmm... a virgin, good, you will sell on a very high amount," he grinned.

"Stand up!" he said.

"NO!" I screamed.

"No worries," he said.

He took my hands and started dragging me out of this place. I screamed and kicked and thrashed, but he didn't leave me, he was too strong.

My body was hurting because of getting dragged on cold, hard floor which was full of tiny stones. My clothes got a bit ripped too. My hands felt like they would just rip off me.

Why was this happening to me? Was only pain written in my life? Was I destined to be unhappy?

---

I was standing in a cage which was kept on a stage. Hundreds of people were standing around the stage and were looking at me. They were shouting and screaming.

I felt so vulnerable because of my torn clothes. Tears were flowing out of my eyes. I was getting sold.

I was brutally beat many times by my parents, but they never did something as cruel as this.

I wiped my tears with my shaky hands, but they got replaced with the new ones.

"THE NEXT THING TO BE SOLD IS A VIRGIN HUMAN!!" the loudspeaker screamed and everyone cheered.

"LET'S START THE BIDDING!"

"50,000 Vladarias!" an old man said and his eyes roamed over my body, which made me cringe.

"75,000!"

"80,000!"

"100,000!"

The crowd started bidding higher. I was freaking out. I was really getting sold. Sobs escaped my mouth. Can't I have a normal life? Why was this happening to me?

"ONE MILLION VLADARIAS!" the crowd went silent listening to this, but my sobs were still escaping from my mouth.

I saw an old man in a white suit with many wrinkles on his face. He was smiling at me. Who was he? Why was he smiling at me?

"ANYONE WANNA BID HIGHER?

ONE MILLION VLADARIAS, ONE.

ONE MILLION VLADARIAS, TWO.

ONE MILLION VLADARIAS, THREE.

SOLD!!!"

Sold. I felt numb. My dreams of having a normal and happy life shattered at that moment.

The door of the cage opened, and John took me out of it. I tried to run away from him, but he didn't let that happen.

"Buh-bye sweety. I thought if no one would buy you then we would have some fun all the night," he winked and I cringed.

Vincent grabbed my hand and took me to that old man's car. That man grimaced looking at me. The chain was removed from my hands.

"Sit in the car," the old man commanded.

"Please let me go," I said.

"Shut your mouth and sit inside the car!" he said, and I immediately sat in the car to stay away from more trouble.

---

I saw the Moon from the car's window. No more tears came out, but my eyes were sore.

I never did anything bad to anyone then why were all the bad things happening to me?

The old man was sitting beside me. He was looking out the window. Moonlight made his white hair glow. Was he my master now? I was already scared of him. Will he beat me?

"Don't be scared of me. I am not your master." the old man said.

How did he hear my thoughts? Was I talking my thoughts out loud? Oh no...

"No, you weren't," he said.

What the heck?! How can he read my mind!?

"You are newly brought from the human world, aren't you?" he asked.

Human world? What was he talking? Was he not a human? I swear this old man is crazy.

"I am not crazy! And my name is Thomas, not old man" he said.

"We are in Klataria, the vampire world," he said.

"WHAT!? YOU ARE CRAZY!" I said and immediately regretted after seeing the fangs emerging out of his mouth.

OH MY GOSH!! I am the crazy one here! I saw his fangs! My heart was beating furiously.

The car stopped in front of a big castle.

We stepped out of the car and my eyes twinkled looking at the castle.

It was huge and situated on a hill. It was lit with thousands of lights. Many soldiers in dark blue uniforms were guarding it with swords in their hands.

I turned around to see what was down the hill.

There was a city full of big buildings and small castles and houses. Everything was glowing in yellow lights.

I sighed. I wish I visit it someday.

"Come inside, I don't have time to waste on you." He said.

---

"Did you bring her?" A deep and husky voice said.

●●●

What was your first impression about Thomas?

Do you think Thomas is a good guy?

What do you think about Grace's reaction when she saw Thomas's fangs?

Was this chapter interesting?

●●●

Rewritten

●●●

●VOTE● COMMENT ● SHARE ● ●FOLLOW●

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.3K 4.6K 16
A vampire mage and a modern cop team up to battle evil magic... When police sergeant Caro Harrington witnesses a man being killed by an invisible as...
73.4K 1.6K 138
Spike, Buffy, Willow, Xander, Tara, Anya preferences and lots of imagines (mostly Spike tbh). Imagines include all the above + Faith, Dark Willow an...
389K 20.6K 45
Sequel to Persevere! Ellie, or should I say Eclipse is back on earth after 50 years. She has been sent back because the world has devolved into chaos...
939K 24.8K 61
Vivienne didn't believe in vampires until she started to suspect her prince might be one. Which will she sacrifice - humanity or love? ...