Freedom (Trafalgar law)

By BumBumDeDum

Kanna, the daughter of Donquixote Rosinante (Corazon), is searching to find the truth behind her fathers deat... More

The Strawhat Pirates
Taken
Sabody Archipelago
The Auction
The Three Supernovas In Action
Separated
The Heart Pirates
Saving Luffy
Welcome To The Heart Pirates
Traflogger
Shopping With Captain
Captain Did What?!
Headache
A Little Swim
I Really Hate The Cold
The Cold Is Deadly
Law vs. Gel
100 Hearts
Getting Captain Drunk
We have a problem [Part 1]
We Have a Problem [Part 2]
My Heart
Training
The Date
Captains Hat
The Truth
Tattoo
It's not that bad
Mark
What are we?
Mud
Barker and Rico vs. Law and Kanna
Fire
Good Morning
Farewell

Little Toy

6.7K 186 28
By BumBumDeDum

Barker immerged from the ground holding Kanna tightly in his arms.  It took Kanna a second to process what had just happened.  Oncle second she was at camp and the next she's standing in front of a large and dirty looking ship.  

Barker leaned into her ear and whispered, "Now you're my toy."

Kanna shivered in disgust at his words. She didn't like the tone in his voice.  He said it like she was an object to be used then disposed of.  It angered her, she wasn't his 'toy'.

"Let go!" Kanna screamed and headbutts the large man in the face with the back of her head, causing him to loosen his grip on her.

She used that chance to slip out of his arms and make a break for it.  Barker growls and lunges his body at her but she side stepped out of the way at the last second, barley managing to dodge him.  He face plants on the ground and looks up only to get kicked in the face by Kanna. He yells angrily at her. She then jumpes over him and runs towards the thick jungle. 

It seems that training with Ben had came in handy, Kanna smirks pridefully.  She didn't actually think she could esca-.... Spoke to soon. Just as she reached she reached the edge of the jungle four men popped out.  Three were holding crates and supplies the had gotten from the sub and the fourth only held a picture and was looking at the picture with a weird expression on his face.  Ricos expression turned serious once he saw his leader get off the ground with a bloody noes.

"That fucking bitch!" Barker screeches. 

Barker turns his arm into mud and shoots it at her.  Her reaction was to slow and the mud wrapped around her, trapping her arms against her waist.  She tries to move but the mud only tightens squeezing her and making it hard for her to breath. 

Barker slowly walks up behind her and growls, "That wasn't very smart.  I was going to be gentle but it looks like you'd preferred if I be rough. 

With that said he swiftly hit the back of her neck, instantly knocking her unconscious.

"Lock the bitch up!"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"What?!" The Heart Pirates yalled in unison.

"We're going to rescue her right?" Penguin asked out of concern for his comrades wellbeing.

Law gave Penguin a threatening glare, "Of course we are. But first we need a plan." Law grabbed Ikkaku by the arm and roughly shoved her in front of him. "Ikkaku here knows where they're docked and how many of them there are."

Ikkaku fumbled with her fingers before quickly doing a 90° bow. "I'm so sorry!" she yelled, "I put something into your drinks to make you sleep so they could steal from you.  It was to save my friends!"

The crew listened attentively as Ikkaku explained her situation and how her friends would die if she disobeyed Barkers orders. 

The crew shake their heads in approval, "We forgive you Ikkaku!" they yelled and pulled her into a group hug (besides Law, Bart, and Dochi).

"Don't worry Ikkaku we'll save your friends too!" Shachi cried rubbing his face against her cheek. 

Laws eye twitched, "Who said we are helping her? She is the reason we're in this mess."

Everyone released the woman and turned to their captain and gave him bubby dog eyes.  Law lest out an annoyed sigh and rubs his temples.  He hates that they know how to get to him.

"Fine, if you want to help her to it yourself." Law said rolling his eyes when his crew started cheering.

"Thank you Trafalgar." Ikkaku bowed to Law.

"Thank the crew. I didn't do anything." came Laws blunt reply.

"I really am sorry....I feel terrible."

"I don't care."

Ikkaku cowards under Law piercing glare.  He was pissed.  He would have killed her if he didn't need information from.  He glances at his crew members.  And his crew has taken a liking to her.  She was a good person in a bad situation.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Kanna groans at her painfully throbbing head.  The slight rocking feeling told her she was defiantly on the old looking ship.  She tried moving her arms but they were chained to the wall, leaving almost no room to move. She then groggily opens her eyes and looks beside her. She blinks a couple times and almost screams when she sees a mans face  uncomfortably close to hers.  She wasn't expecting that.

"Who...." She blinks, "are you?"

The man in question had sharp angery looking eyes, a bandana covering the lower half of his face, and curly brown hair.  His dark clothes were tattered and covered in dirt.  Who knows how long he's been stuck here.

"Have you seen Ikkaku?" He asks complete forgetting to answer Kannas question.

She stares at him for a second. 

"Ahh!" She screamed out of surprise making the man beside her jump as the sudden out burst. "Your her friend she talked about!" She exclaims. 

"So you have seen her, is she okay?!" Another guy popped out from behind the angery looking man.

He had black eyes, a big noes and short brownish bangs tha peeked out from underneath his hood.

Kanna nods, "I think she's with my friends. So she should be okay."

Kanna wasn't entirely sure though.  She figures Law was probably really mad that Ikkaku tricked them.  She knew the crew wouldn't hurt a women but Law was a different story. 

The sound of a heavy metal door opening ade the trio turn their heads that direction.  Rico casually walked up to Kanna and kneeled.  He tips her head up with the end of his pointer finger and smirks creepily while looking her up and down. 

"That uniform doesn't do you justice." He cooed moving his other hand up her waist. 

"Pig!" Kanna growls and spits in his face.

The saliva lands on the corner of his mouth and he creepily licks it up and humms, "You're much feistier then the last one.  Boss will love it."

Loud clanking was heard followed by a loud and angery scream.  They other two prisoners got angery at the mention of their friend. 

"What?  You can't attack me." Rico laughed. "You two are useless."

Rico reached above Kanna and unlocks hook that the chain hung on.  Her hands were still cuffed but her arms were no longer hanging above her head. 

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Kanna didn't panic as Rico dragged her to god know where.  Instead the took in every detail of the ship down to every crack.  She knew Law was already on his way to save her.  She could feel him and the entire crew getting close. 

Rico stopped in from of a large door that was probably shiny at one point.  He opened the door and shoved Kanna into the room. 

The room was empty as side the large round bed in the middle.  On the bed sat Bruce in nothing but an old pair of boxers.  It wasn't a pretty sight.  He motions her her to 'come here' with his finder.  He had a sick grin on his face making Kanna cringe.  His grin turned into a frown when she showed no signs of moving.

"Come on little toy.  Don't make me have to get you."

Kanna took a step back when his arm turned into mud. She needed to stall long enough for Law to get here.  She was clearly no match for this guy and on top of that she didn't have either of her guns. 

Barker shoots his mud arm at her and she easily dodges it. The arm slams against the wall, leaving a large mud splatter.

He giggles, "This should be fun.  I like the chase, makes it all more exciting."

The mud on the wall falls to the ground and slithers on the ground towards Kanna.  She jumps over the mud snake thing and runs to the door and grabs the handle. 

"Damn it." She mumbles one it doesn't budge, "of course its locked."

Sensing something coming at her, Kanna quickly jumps out of the way.  She didn't realize the mud snake thing was a decoy and she jumps right into a wall of mud.  The mud pulls her into it and drops her onto the surprisingly soft bed.  Ben crawls up to hover over her. 

"That wasn't much of a chase little toy." Barker teases.

Kanna attempts to slip out from under him but he quickly pins her hands above her head with his large hand.  He looks her up and down then licks his lips.

"Your small but have all the right curves," He said as he slides his free hand up her side, her chest, and grabs the zipper of her uniform.

Kannas face scrunches up in disgust and she tried kneeing him in the balls, but he pined her legs down with his mud.

"Relax" he whispers and leans into her ear. "Just enjoy it," He said before licking her ear.

Kanna yanks her head away from his disgusting tongue and yells, "Fuck you!"

-Smack!-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 416 16
A start of a story of a lonely doctor from the Real World, who accidentally entered World Of Manga through a fictional One Piece Character, Trafalgar...
1.6K 267 19
Stupid Contest, Stupid Date, Stupid Penguin! A wager lost, upends the life Sorna was slowly trying to piece back together. She is forced to fle...
3.7K 114 15
π‘‡π˜©π‘’ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘›π‘π‘’π‘ π‘  π‘œπ‘“ π‘‡π‘Žπ‘›π‘Žπ‘‘π‘Ž π‘‡π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘“π‘Žπ‘™π‘”π‘Žπ‘Ÿ 𝐷. π‘Šπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ πΏπ‘Žπ‘€ ✘ ♀ π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ Description (Spoiler ahead!): You are a young wom...
7.5K 412 25
SEQUEL TO: Magic of Blood & Sea(Trafalgar Law X OC) In a dance of intricate steps and intricate emotions, Feyre and Law find themselves ensnared in a...