Dope Girl

By Iam_lizzie1

Sheela had a troubled childhood. At age 13 Sheela had to learn how to provide for her own. Selling drugs was... More

Dope Girl
Chapter 1 - Reunited
Yeen Know - Chapter 3
Bickin Back Bein Bool - Chapter 4
I Just Wanna Party - Chapter 5
Sweetest Girl - Chapter 6
Mo Money Mo Problems - Chapter 7
Surprise Muthafucka - Chapter 9
Wildin - Chapter 10
Ain't No Mother's Day Bih - Chapter 11
OHANA - Chapter 12
It is what it is - Chapter 13
To do list - Chapter 14
Gone but Never Forgotten- Chapter 15
Mmm Oh My God! - Chapter 16
Finessin' & Breakin' - Chapter 17
Hiatus
Too Many Problems - Chapter 18

Back 2 Business - Chapter 2

21.3K 917 161
By Iam_lizzie1

Keyshia

"So how was it? Where she lives? She smokes drugs huh? I bet she got roaches." Mama said as she paced around the kitchen.

Her ass been asking me 125 questions all night and its morning now. I sighed and poured me some Fruity Pebbles in my bowl along with the milk.

"Ma, Sheela ain't that bad. She's doin real good for herself. Guess what? She lives in this big ol condo...it's nice too." I said as I ate a spoon full of cereal.

"Mhm, her ass livin off some nigga. Don't let her lil "glamorous" life style fool you. She was with some dude huh?" She asked.

"Yeah, but they just friends."

"Friends my ass, he her pimp." Mom snapped. I scratched my head in confusion.

"What ?" I asked.

"Think about it, she ran away with no money or nothin, how the hell she get all that money? Either she's a hoe or she's

using niggas." She explained.

Hmm, mom did have a point. Dad rolled in the room in his wheelchair.

"All I know is that you ain't goin with her no more." He spoke.

"Mhm, sho ain't, she might sell yo ass." She hissed.

I rolled my eyes.

"Sheela won't do nothin like that."I sighed.

"You say that now, but we don't know nothin about that girl." Mama replied.

I ate the rest of my food and went to my room. I'm tired of mom and dad talkin about Sheela but I feel kind of iffy about what they was saying. Maybe she is what they said.

I got dressed for school and did my makeup like Sheela taught me. Dad never did tell me sorry for beating me but oh well he was just having a bad day like ma said.

I put on my pink bandana and made a neat bun. I slid on my new Kd's that Sheela bought me and threw my Michael Kors bag over my shoulder. I walked out the house and went to my bus stop. My friends Imesha and Daniel gasped.

"Oh shit, look at you!" Daniel yelled.

"Damn, girl you got rich over night? Yo mom got her taxes early huh?" Imesha said.

I laughed.

"Uh un girl, my sister bought me this." I said with extra confidence.

They frowned.

"Sister?" Daniel questioned.

"Yes, member I told you she ran away?" I reminded them.

"Oooo that sister...Wait she came back? Damn where was she at? The jungle?" Imesha asked.

"No Atlanta." I laughed.

"Why she come back?" Daniel asked.

I sighed.

"Long story."

Sheela

Talking 'bout you popping tags, nigga you ain't bought shit

Talking bout a hunned bottles, nigga you ain't popped shit

All you talk nana clips, nigga you ain't shot shit

Spending money on these hoes, nigga you ain't fuck shit Shit Shit

I nodded my head to Future as I drove to the trap house. I grabbed the blunt I rolled up, lit it up and took a drag at it. I exhaled, letting the smoke flow out my mouth.

I pulled up to driveway and parked. I put the blunt out and hopped out my newly purchased Audi. I dusted off my jeans and walked to the door and knocked.

Ray opened the door.

"Wassup boo." I said hugging him as I walked in. I dapped everyone else and sat down.

"Ight, since Sheela school girl ass gotta go to school, Ima make this real quick. We need kill Reddrick and his niggas. Word on the street is that they been sellin on our spot and on top of that, one of them pussy ass niggas shot lil Damien." Ray spoke.

I sighed and looked at Damien.

He was looking at Ray, nodding to his every word. He disgust me with a passion. He's 17 years old and been in our gang for five years and his retarded ass still can't handle business.

"Why can't the youngin's handle this shit their self? I mean ion got a problem killin muthafuckas but if they gon be in this  then they gon have to put in work." I snapped.

"Shid I do but yo stuck up ass don't notice muthafuckas." Damien snapped.

"Mane shut yo bitch ass up! I was talkin in general, but you know what, if the shoe fits wear it muthafucka..wit yo soft ass. Maybe if yo ass was doin shit correctly you wouldn't have got yo dumb ass shot now would you? Ol pussy ass nigga." I spat.

"Man fuck you." He mumbled.

"Aye mane , you better chill out wit that." Jordan warned.

Damien shut his mouth.

I looked at my Rolex and got up.

"Well, I gots ta go but I'll handle this shit after school, speaking of, nigga why the fuck you ain't there? Oh cause yo dumb ass dropped out. No wonder you got shot." I hissed.

"Bye y'all." I said and walked out.

I went to my car and unlocked it. Jordan came out smilin.

"What?" I asked opening my door.

"You in there curvin' niggas and shit." He said I laughed.

"Nah nigga I was stating facts, but uh what time we suppose to do this?" I asked.

"Shid, don't even worry bout it, ion even know why Ray had this meetin. We'll handle this while you at school." He replied.

"Nooo." I whined.

"I ain't shot a nigga in a while, my trigger finger ichin." I said.

Jordan shook his head.

"Well it's just gon be itchin, besides, yo ass got school to worry bout." He said squeezing my ass.

I smiled.

"Bye Jordan." I laughed and lightly pushed him.

He held on to my waist.

"You ain't give daddy a kiss?" He asked lookin in my eyes, making me tingle. I smirked and raised my eyebrow.

"Daddy?" He laughed and nodded.

"Yeen' know who daddy was?" He said in his strong southern accent.

I rolled my eyes.

"Bye Jordan." I said and pecked him on the cheek.

He smacked my ass as I got in the car. I threw up the dueces and drove off.

I drove over to the west end, which wasn't that far from where I was heading and found Reddrick's house.

Yeah, I know Jordan said that they would handle it but why wait til later to get things done when I can do it now?

I grabbed my nina and waited for the perfect time to let loose on their ass.

Keyshia

I got off the bus and started to walk home. Man today was great. I had all eyes on me. Sheela really did hook a sista up. I'm going to have to call her and tell her thank you again.

I walked in the house and went to my room. I took my shoes off and put them in the closet.

I looked in my closet and noticed that my new stuff was gone. I quickly ran to my mom's room.

"Ma where's my clothes and shoes!" I yelled. Mom stopped looking at the t.v. and looked at me.

She sighed.

"Keyshia I'm so sorry but I had to sell some of them -"

"For what ma! Sheela bought me those clothes!" I screamed as tears ran down.

"Baby girl, yo daddy needed his medicine and the insurance wouldn't pay so I did what I had to do." She explained.

"So you took my shit!" I cried. Mama grabbed my face.

"Look, I wouldn't have did it if it wasn't for a good reason. Keyshia Imma give it y'all back." She said and pulled me into a hug.

I cried on her shoulder for a while and went to my room.

Man Sheela's gon be pissed.

A/N: Ok I know this chapter was boring but I'm having a hard time putting in my ideas in this story so please bare with me ! Comment and tell me what y'all think please.  Thanks guys :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 976 28
๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ 16+ "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž. ๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...
11.4K 269 27
(Slow updates sometimes and if you got a problem with the mistakes...โœŒ๐Ÿฝ) A 16 year old girl has some home issues and the kids already use to bully h...
7.5K 293 18
"๐ˆ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐†๐€๐’ ๐’๐Œ๐€๐‘๐“, ๐๐”๐“ ๐ˆ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐†๐€๐’ ๐’๐Œ๐€๐‘๐“, ๐๐€๐’๐“๐˜, ๐๐ƒ ๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ." ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ -
27.7K 538 23
"Thats all you is Juss a Crying ass lil bitch"