Natasha Romanoff One Shots

By fire_piano_monkeys

These one shot stories are all about Natasha Romanoff. More

A Second Chance To Make Things Right
Caught and Crazed
Escaping the Hospital at 1:00 a.m.
Telephone Ringing
How SHIELD Found Out Natasha Romanoff Had An Actual Weakness
How The Avengers Found Out Natasha Romanoff, The Master Assassin, Had A Weakness
Lies
Junior Training.
Alright, Who Set Fire To The Avengers Towers?
Little Children are Terrors
Who Has A Good Idea To Prank Romanoff For April Fools Day?
Running Through Fire Is Not A Good Idea Even If You Have Level Seven Clearance
How Do You Take Care Of Yourself If You've Never Done It Before?
Thank God, Romanoff's Lost Her Voice
"You're dead, Barton!"
Driving a Motorcycle into a Truck Kills People, Didn't Ya Know?
Driving a Motorcycle into a Truck Kills People, Didn't Ya Know? (Part 2)
Just Shut Up, Clint

Dead Fish And A Mangy Cat

1.3K 48 3
By fire_piano_monkeys

Natasha stormed down the hallways of SHIELD HQ, a murderous look on her face. Clint was running after her, a exasperated look on his face. SHIELD agents around them wisely ignored them.

"Tasha, wait, c'mon, they were almost dead anyway," he pleaded.

That got the agents attention.

Natasha whirled around, glowering. "They were not almost dead, Barton! And you don't see me feeding your ridiculous cat to dogs." She stormed away, obviously intending to head to the gym.

"Tasha," Clint groaned. "Stop being so overdramatic."

Natasha spun around with an incredulous look on her face. "You fed my fish to your stupid mangy cat! Only I'm allowed to try and kill them."

The agents around them hid smiles.

"You better keep an eye on your cat, Barton, or the last time you'll see of it will be before a dog bites it head off," Natasha warned.

"Hey now, don't take your anger out on me. Take it out on Arrow," Clint said.

Natasha snorted. "I still can't believe you called it that."

Clint smiled. "It's a great na - wait, called, past tense? What have you done to him?"

"Nothing, but I'm sure the guy with the Labrador down the street will be happy," Natasha grinned.

Clint stared at her in horror. "Natasha! You didn't."

"Karma's a bitch, Barton." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 2.7K 29
just some reader (fem) x natasha romanoff imagines :) A LOT OF FLUFF :]] [please consider that english is not my native language]
1.5K 5 30
Some oneshots with: Steve, Bucky, Tony, Natasha, Clint, Thor, Loki, Peter and Bruce. sometimes with Y\N
70.3K 1.5K 26
I'm not very good with descriptions because honestly I'm making it up as I go! But this is a romanogers story.
26.5K 409 18
Just some one shots about Natasha Romanoff, THE Black Widow, because she deserved so much better. #778 shield #347 shield #224 oneshotcollection #156...