Hikaruxkaoru (yaoi)

By pocky_yaoi_pocky

It's kinda a drama and I'm making stuff up as I go but ENJOY!!! Also I am no creative AT ALL More

Hikaruxkaoru (yaoi)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapeter 2

14.4K 269 50
By pocky_yaoi_pocky

The next day I felt kinda strange I looked back and thought Holy Crap I Had Sex With My Brother!!! But the creepy part was that I liked it? When I got home me and k made a plan to run away and live together we left the mansion that night. We packed only what we needed are cloths and some change ( enough to cover a car and gas ) we walked to a bank and made a new account for me and him then we rented an apartment ever night we slept together and every other day one of us would make a move.

Should I continue ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
203K 5.4K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
170K 9K 57
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...
123K 7.3K 90
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...