Shaw x Reader

By MissyR33

Deckard Shaw x Reader fanfiction. This follows the events of my other work Based off the franchise "Fast and... More

Author Note Before I Start This
Well, damn
She said no
NYC chase
He's gone
The cold and a submarine
Family and maybe, love?
Dinner
♡Tipsy Confessions
ig you could call this an IMPORTANT announcement
Announcement

He's a gentleman...

13.5K 247 181
By MissyR33

"Dom!" Letty shouted. But to you, it almost sounded like plea.
You weakly lifted your head to look at the the pair.
You saw a something between the two Alphas.

And Dom looked at her with a mask of hardness. But what? What was he hiding?

"You're just going to turn your back on family?"

And... and then-

This bitch.

Cipher placed her lips on Dom's.

~~

You heard Mr. Nobody groan from where you managed to sit up. Feeling dazed. And when you sat up, you saw a clear view of everyone on the floor. And you didn't like it.
Especially with that door on Shaw's body.
Quickly trying to get up, you went to his side.

And tried to lift the door up off him. Unfortunately, you couldn't.

Mr. Nobody groaned as he got up on his elbows and he had a hand to his ear. Using his ear piece. "Get a... get a team down here. The whole team's down."

Now that. Made you get pushed closer to the edge.

~~

Letty didn't let her emotions go. Nor she talked to either of you.

You watched her back from the table that had pieces of debris on the surface.
Feeling a bit mixed about all that went on. A small headache going on in your head, your hair a bit messed up. But with what was going on, you could care less about your hair. Also, there happened to be a small cut on your cheek.
Shaw presumingly saving you, Dom and that blonde.

So after you got up on your feet. You made a beeline for everyone in your family. Worrying if they got hurt or not.
Well, they're your family, you didn't like the slightest scratch on them.
Of course, they just brushed you off as a their "mother" in a very sarcastic manner.

Looking back to Letty. Her form sat on the steps, faced away from all of you.
And you really wanted to go comfort her, but in reality, she took herself in for that part.
But if you tried, what was to comfort? You couldn't fix what was going on. But not by yourself.

Everyone was pretty shaken up after Cipher left.
Even Roman was quiet a bit after you lpoked him over, which was totally out of character, even for him. And Shaw, was fine. His once untouched suit now a bit disheveled.
Getting up, you walked towards Letty. Almost falling on broken glass, you straightened up and continued your way.

"Hanging in there?" You asked her, your own voice sounding a little more quiet.
Well, you did see a family member do those things just in front of your very eyes. Bad enough you already knew that Dom did it to Hobbs, but seeing Dom standing above your fallen forms on the other side. With Cipher.

She glanced at you when you sat by her on the steps. Her dark eyes glistening with heavy emotion. "Yeah, I'm ok. I'm ok..."

You sighed and put an arm around her, giving her a little hug. You saw through her. "Letty, are you trying to convince me or you?"

"Both."

You didn't reply. She didn't speak after that. Instead you knew that she needed space. Understanding that, you got up and gave her a comforting squeeze on her shoulder before walking away.
And to be in silence for another few minutes.
You really did need to figure stuff out. But not right then. You began feeling frustrated.

Frustrated that everything was going on. And that you couldn't do anything. Frustrated that Cipher did that easily to all of you. That she brang down your family in just a manner of seconds.
And also frustrated on why the stupid pain on the back of your neck had to start forming now.

"I don't know what that lady gots on him." Letty finally spoke up. Her voice loud enough for everyone to hear. "But that wasn't Dom."

"No shit, Sherlock." You said, not bothering to hide the clear edge in your voice. You meant for it to be sarcastic but it came out more forceful.

Tej immediately noticed your slight change of behavior. "What's up?"

"Nothing." You snapped. But it didn't come out like you were saying it to him, but more about yourself.
Instead, you just kept mostly quiet when all of them started talking again.

~~

Well, after Shaw found out where Cipher and Dom would be, Ramsey had started to be around him.

"I think he's onto something." She had said when Shaw was on his phone.
And you, watched from across the room. But looked down with furrowed brows when she made any indication of looking your way.

Like, why can't she back off? You saw him, first. Not her.
Woah. Woah. Back the F-bomb up.
You clenched the paper cup you had in your hand. Well, you did feel a bit jealous.
Just a little, you told yourself. You were just overreacting.

Well, here you were.
In New York city.
To the secret base that you and Mr. Little Nobody know about in the group.

And you felt an excited feeling in your stomach.

The place you rarely visited.
Getting out the back of the van that you traveled in with your family. You were welcomed with the smell of fish.
In what looks like a fish factory. Well, yeah it is.

"Smells like all of Roman's girlfriends he had." You say out loud and bit your lip to prevent the laugh threatning to burst from your chest.

"Don't insult my side hoes." Roman said, looking at you as some of the group snicker.

"You have hoes?" Ramsey askes but rolled her eyes. Continuing onward.

"No, I meant- I don't got hoes. Not anymore." Roman stumbled over his words. "I dropped them all for you, girl."

"Back off, my Tech Girl." Tej grinned.
You sighed and walked forward.
Ignoring Roman's comments about the place.

As you walked past a fish butcher, you looked to a small fish.
And the man nodded.
Smiling, you grabbed the slimy tail. "Somebody catch!"

And you threw it at the oncoming group.
Letty dodged it. Little Nobody let out an unmanly sound and dove behind a crate full of fish. Shaw merely watched it go by his feet. And Hobbs, apparently the big man, freaked out a bit by the dead fish.
Both Tej and Roman literally pushed Ramsey in front of them as they both scattered to the sides.

You laughed as Ramsey didn't react to anything but the fact that Roman and Tej put her in fish flying danger.

None of them were amused.

"If we may get back on track." Little Nobody said, straightening his shirt and walked forward like he hasn't acted like a girl when the dead fish came out.
Well, Mr. Nobody did put both of you and Little Nobody in charge.
You were both still new to the operation, but with another trainee, it's all good.

So you watched the surprise on their faces when the doors opened, revealing a large inside with cars and all that.
Now, of course you knew about the place. But not ever been inside it. So this was new to you like your family.
Walking in, with your family at your sides, you pulled out your phone. Not interested in cars.

"Hey lil mama lemme whisper in ya ear." Little Nobody whispered down low to to your ear while in front of the group.
The two of you were supposed to explain the situation and stuff.

You laughed out loud at his song reference and hit him playfully on the chest. "Shut up."

"What'd he say?" Letty ask.
And that's when you saw Shaw. He was looking directly at the trainee at your side. With a look that could kill. His eyes hard and locked onto him. Like a target.

Ignoring that, you smiled at Little Nobody. Then to Letty. "Nothing."

"Just a line from a love song." Little Nobody grinned.
And the both of you shared a look for a moment. You were both being slightly unprofessional on the job.

And that's when the both of you acted all serious about it. Letting Little Nobody mostly talk, you were on your phone. Getting a bit more details on where Dom would be.
Feeling a gaze burn into the back of your head, you glanced back.
And saw Shaw looking at you.
He didn't try to hide it or look away, no the man kept on looking.
And when you both connected eye contact, he let out a small smile as the group walked through the big place.
Smiling back a bit, you turned your head forward.
Even though he was just right behind you, you couldn't get that smile out of your mouth. Like, the way he used his lips to do such a small action.

You listened to Little Nobody explain and you observed him.
Not out of attraction, well, maybe. But still, you observed him because you may still be new, but not new as him.
As if he were your trainee.
Mr. Nobody didn't say. Just said something about four rules and you and Little Nobody in charge a bit. "You'll learn on the way" he said then shooed the both of you off.

"Now here's your favorite." Little Nobody nudged your shoulder with his.
You looked up to see him presenting the-

"Why would dealers have motorcycles?" Questioned Roman as he looked at all the brands of motorcycles.
There was Harley Davidson's, dirt bikes, mini ones. All kinds in the right corner of the facility.

Your felt your face light up as your emotions at the sight. "Cause, why not?"

"You do realize that you're going to have to be in an actual vehicle to catch Torreto." Shaw pointed out, careful to not say Toretto's first name. The rest were too distracted by the tank. Including Tej who was checking it out.
You had to admit, it actually looked badass.

You looked to him and nearly jumped at how close he was to you. His shoulder was almost touching yours and you silently sucked in a breath. But he wasn't looking at you, he was looking at the collection of masterpieces. "Yeah... but I don't really have a good history with cars."

And you walked towards the two wheeled bikes. You wanted to stay by his side, but you couldn't. How will the rest react to this? Your liking for him.
Until your eyes caught on one particular motorcycle.
When you got closer, you reached out to admire the seat and it's design.

"This is a 2012 Ducati Diavel Cromo." You murmured to yourself, in awe. You jumped onto it, putting one leg over the seat and sat down.

"Good choice."
You looked up to see Little Nobody nod to you in an approving tone. "But with that, you'll get wiped off easily. You'll need a car."

"I know I'll need a car." You murmured, looking down.
Your little fangirl reaction of the bike starting to slip away.

He stared at you for a couple seconds. "Here." He tossed you some keys. "You can have it but when we reach Dom. You'll need a car."

Smiling. You looked at the keys then to the bike underneath your body.
Well, at least have fun while it lasts.

~~

A couple hours had passed.
You were sitting on the bike after riding it around a bit. Looking at the collection of cars, the place was quiet for now.
You overheard a little conservation from Hobbs and Shaw.
Something about Shaw getting an honorary medal or something like that.

Sighing loudly, you ran a hand through your hair and looked down towards the ground.
'It's time to woman up.' You urged yourself defiantly.
But you didn't move.
Hearing the keys jingle and fall to the floor, you just looked at it.
It's glint looking right back at you.

Your mind on several things at once. Dom.
Cipher.
Your family.
Deckard Shaw.
The cars.
The accident that happened when you were little.

You knew you had to. But Dom will probably wipe you out if you rode one into the event that will soon happen.
And what in the hell was he in New York city for?
What did he and Cipher have planned?
The questions unanswered made you feel really agitated. On edge. Frustrated and such.

"You know, I bet my money that a blind man can see the thinking going on in your head." Said a certain British voice as shoes made their way towards you.

Looking up, you saw Shaw. His eyes oddly warm, even for himself. An almost tight fabric over his torso, but enough to know that he wasn't at all skinny or scrawny. But bulky and broad shouldered.
There was slight grease marks on him, but he pulled it off. Somehow.
This guy can probably wear a holed shirt and still look good.

Unconsciously, you shifted a little bit and stopped slouching.
You quickly skimmed with your eyes around the area to see if anyone was nearby. Especially if Ramsey saw you getting too close.
You naturally didn't stress over what other people thought of you.
Until Ramsey came along, hinting at your likes. Suspecting.

He bent down and swiftly grabbed the keys you dropped on the floor and didn't bother to pick up. He handed them to you, the light jingle slicing through the small quietness between the both of you.

"I'll be surprised if the blind man can see anything at all." You reply as he leaned against a metal railing that held the small collection of motorcycles. His presence sending an excitement through you. "But with what's going on, you sure can bet that my mind is working."

"On what? Me? The British baddie actually being a goodie two shoes?" He lightly teased, his eyes glinting with amusement.

You looked at him, letting out a small, low chuckle. Him not knowing how true he was. "You wish."

He sat down on a bike still chained but leaned backwards so that his back was pressed against another railing. Showing that he's getting comfortable and is clearly looking forward to talk more...
Heart rate getting a little faster, you let out a breath that was almost shaky. The small lighting from the center of the place, showing on his face. The place was almost dark but not too dark.

"Maybe I do, love." He mused, the crinkle around his eyes making him seem more harmless.
Which was a bit surprising. Considering on what he's capable of.

"Uh..." You started out, shifting on your seat. "You know, back then. Why didn't you take me out?"

"I can take you out right now, Little fox." He said, almost too quickly and he shifted to stand up.
But you both knew what you meant.

"No." You laugh lightly at him as he smiled a bit. Whoah. He's smiling. But this wasn't a smile, well it was. But it was... different? "I meant, when you were after us and Dom. You had several opportunities to like, end my life."

The amusement left his eyes when he shifted his gaze away from you. "What, it isn't obvious?"

"No..." You look down, the word coming out in more of a question.
There was a bit of silence between the both of you.
And for once, going back to when the family was in the desert, you were actually kinda glad. Glad that you made a nice, first impression of your physical appearance of wearing that uncomfortable dress.

"What about you?" He suddenly asked. Raising his leg so it could rest on the seat of another chained motorcycle.
'He's getting more comfortable.' You thought.
Wait.
Shouldn't that be good? He's probably lowered his guard.

"What about me?"

"Why don't you ride cars? Your family does. They race, repair engines. They have a certain type of love for cars." He pointed out. Oh, like it isn't obvious. "Everyone but you."

You locked eyes with him for a split second before chickening out.
You couldn't get too close by him. But if he wants to know, he'll get to know.
You decided on telling him the whole story. But not yet.

"You're answering my questions with yours." You say in a low tone.

"Is there a problem?"

"Yes."
You both shared a look. And for once, you didn't feel anything related to nervousness by him.

"I spared your life more than I can count."

"It was six times." You pointed out, crossing your arms under your chest.
He frowned, daring you to speak back more. Happy to meet that, you kept on talking. "Almost the number of your fingers. But it's ok, not everyone has a high IQ."

"You go first." He finally said, the small lighting hitting the side of his right face.
That's when you realized you were kinda excited about him.
He's getting comfortable. Shit.

Facing him, you narrowed your eyes. But it wasn't intimidating. Maybe a bit teasing. "Why me?"

"I'm a gentleman, in case you didn't notice." He smirked.
Oh, his accent was very attractive. "And it's always ladies first."

"What happened to equal treatment?" You smiled back, forgetting all about Ramsey figuring it out. And the others.

"Oh, you're a little stubborn one." The British guy said, rolling his shoulders that looked tense.
And it took some will power to not rush towards him and massage them. If it meant to actually touch him and not fight him.

"Thank you, British man." You said and flashed him a smile that he so rightly earned.

"Didn't mean it as a compliment, American woman." He replied and sat up. His legs and feet planted on the ground and he stood up but leaned against a chain link.

"Yeah, you did." You just saw right through him. For once.

"Yeah, okay, I did." He shrugged, getting out of character of his touch Britain self. "Now, are you going to tell me?

"Fine." You huffed. "When I was little, my parents died in a car crash. And like, Dom. I watched them get burned alive.
It was night out. We were leaving a birthday party and I was sleeping in the back seat.
Our car died out somehow, right in the middle of the road.
And, " You swallowed the formimg knod in your throat. "And an oncoming speeding car hit us. A car in a race, no doubt about it. And my head hit something, making me black out for a couple minutes. The car must've hit something in the engine, causing a flame to start.
And when I woke up, I'll never forget what I saw.
Was the parents you love, in flames. Dom found me a couple hours later, took me in."
You sighed deeply and blinked away the tears threatening to escape and go down your cheeks. And it didn't help to think about Dom, also. Since he turned away. But you kept on. "I used to hear them wailing in my sleep."

Shaw didn't say anything, just kept quiet for a long moment.
The silence was so thick, that it bothered you.
Well, what did you expect? For him to comfort you? No. Maybe. No.
He shifted for a second but walked besides you.
Leaning against the motorcycle by you.
And the cologne filled your nose. The very closeness was just enough to get your blood pumping.
You wondered if you had the same effect on him...
No. Probably not.
Yes, he's a dangerous man.
But with your time with him, you knew he wasn't that cold and thirsty for blood. That he was human.

But how could he be human? He's way too attractive to be a mortal being...
Though your family didn't see that. Perhaps they did, but their hate for him blocked out his good looks in their perspective.

"Well, did the sound ever stop?" He asked, earnestly.
A bit of softness slipping into his voice.

"Eventually. Dom taught me to overcome it, that there's more to life than that gruesome event." You didn't look to him.
Instead you stood up, slipping the keys into your pocket. "But nothing can change that. Let's just do what we're supposed to be doing. Catching Dom."

And you walked away. Kinda feeling relieved that you got to talk about it. About stuff.
But also, feeling stupid. To let him near you with your guard lowered. To get close to him.

"You can ride with me, if you want." He kindly offered. "That way you don't have to drive but be in the passenger seat."
Damn it.
Why does he have to be such a gentleman? Especially to you?

You stopped and turned to look at him. "Thank you, but we need what we can get."

"You're not ready to drive." He said, using your weakness against you.
His voice loud in the quiet building.

"No." You set your tone to be firming. "If so, I'll just be another useless girl watching the whole thing in a passenger seat."

"Oh, thank you very much, (Y/N). I didn't know I was useless."

You looked to see Ramsey. Her eyes a bit tired but still offended.
And your eyes widened.
How long has she been there? Did she listen to you and Shaw's conversation?
You looked into her hurt eyes. But they masked themselves into a determined look.

"No, I didn't mean-"

"First Letty, now you." She spat and hugged herself. "But let's set that aside for now. We need to focus on another matters instead of swooning over a guy."

Oh shit. She definitely knows now.

"Who's this guy?" Questioned Shaw, interrupting you and Ramsey.

Great. Perfect.
Now more issues to deal with other than Dom and Cipher.
Before you could answer, Ramsey turned and strode away.

"Fine. I'll ride with you when we get Dom." You said, almost too aggressively at Shaw. "As long as you say that I didn't mean what I said to Ramsey."

"One thing I'm agreeing with you is the ride." Shaw said, pleased that you finally decided with him. "But how did I get dragged between the drama of two females?"

"When you interrupted us both."

"When was that?"

"Just a couple seconds ago."

He didn't answer. Instead was clearly a bit confused that showed through his almost emotionless demeanor.

"Can we just get back to the asset?" You added, realizing how much time you spent not focusing on Dom. "We've been getting off track, there's lives at stake. Cipher has Dom at her side. There's probably no way that we can beat them."

And this time, you kept on walking. To go get a small rest.
For small operation "Catch Dom and question the hell outta him on why he did all those things" for the oncoming day.

And to maybe look forward on riding with Shaw in New York city.
_____________________________________

(A/N)
Logged on to see all your lovely comments lol 😂😍😘😘
Thank you guys so much! It means alot to me!
And the only thing that I'm asking is your patience and feedback!

Seriously, I love reading them!

And I'm sorry if this part sucks! I couldn't really find a good chapter title for this. So im sorry if its all crappy, even for this

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

856K 27.2K 64
This is a reader x AOT boys fanfiction! I hope you enjoy!
5.2K 67 91
Any fandom i know of i write x readers for. Enjoy!
17.9K 355 11
One of the best fics on ao3 I don't claim this story, I didn't write it Slight dom/sub
108K 1.1K 28
|Natasha Romanoff x Fem reader| |Request: Open| |I don't own any of the Marvel Characters. | |fluff and smut mostly. | |G!p, in some chapters ;)|