Under a Lonely Light

By MatejThePercyAddict

More

Chap 1

Under a Lonely Light

19 0 1
By MatejThePercyAddict

Quick runthrough of characters: There is Marko, he is one of the only survivors of the creeper apocalypse. He is 16 years old and has brown hair, hazel eyes, a strong liking for italian cheeses (i can, thats why), he is alone, guided at day by the sun, at night by the moon. Under a full moon, he hears footsteps, he draws his power III bow and prepares to attack. Then he hears a familiar voice. "Jason I'm startled!" He smiled.

HEYYYYYYYYYYY! First book, first chapter, first fanfic, plz no be mad, people who read this, you are awesome, question of the chapter,what is your favorite  color?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 62.3K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
207K 5.5K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
83.6K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...