Deja vu

By _TrillQueen

have you ever had a moment in your life and it's like you've already lived that moment? yea me too that's cal... More

Prolouge
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15
SNEAK PEAK
update
16.
candy land.
17.
18.
19.

14.

1.7K 144 9
By _TrillQueen

Storm.

"hand me that water baby" my mom spoke in her raspy voice as her hand shook pointing at the cup of water.

Quickly standing to my feet I grabbed the cup and placed the straw in her mouth, she took a few sips.

I watched as she slowly closed her eyes and hummed out in pain the doctors told her she needed to eat on order to take pain medicine but she didn't like the food here.

"they brought me this nasty chicken noddle soup" she frowned in distaste, eyes still closed.

I softly smiled,"my friend is bringing you some food mama"

Her grey eyes reopened and stared into mines,"friend? you sure have been talking about this friend a lot lately and you let them watch my babies! mhmm"

I started to reply but was interrupted by a knock on the door, "come in"

Deja stepped in with a Panera bread bag in her hand and Starbucks in the other.

"Hi" she smiled over at my mother,I stood and grabbed the stuff out of her hands.

"thank you baby"

my mother looked over at us with a small smirk on her face causing Deja to blush.

"baby? hm well Hi baby you must be the friend my son keeps talking about nice to meet you"

Deja cheesed "likewise, how are you feeling?"

My mom sighed "terrible those doctors won't let me take pain pills unless I eat some food and what they brought me to eat is a no go"

I grabbed the broccoli and cheese soup out of the bag for my mom and walked over to her to help her sit up, sitting the soup down on the small table I sat her up with the help of Deja.

"Deja brought you some soup I'm sure you'll like it" grabbing her spoon I scooped some up and lightly blew she ate it.

"I also brought you some tea with honey and mint it'll help soothe your headache and sore throat"

"well thank you, you're so nice and cute you kind of look familiar"

My mom stared at her for awhile before looking back at me for some soup.

"My mother caters here from time to time Dayla Jones" Deja showed her a picture.

"that's your mother! she is so nice and her food is amazing"

Deja smirked "thank you"

"Ouu" my mom moaned as she held her hand up to the covered wound on her head.

"you okay?" I quickly stood and caught her as she fell out.

"It hurts so-so bad" she croaked out before her eyes closed.

"I'll get the nurse" Dej ran out of the room.

"Mmm baby" she gripped my shirt in her hand as she balled up her lip in pain,"feed me a little more soup so when they come in here they can give me that damn medicine"

I did as told.

          "She'll be fine, we just need to keep her under our wing for a couple more days or weeks just to make sure she's stable, but when she is released she needs plenty of rest she doesn't need to be on her feet so no working"

I nodded as I took in everything Dr.thorn told me.

"okay thank you Dr. have a nice night" she patted my shoulder.

"you too storm"

walking back in the room I smiled as I watched my mom and Dej laughing together.

"look at my two girls getting along"

they looked up at me.

"oh hey, the girls called to speak to you before they made cookies with my mom and spud but you were taking too long"Dej said as she gathered her things.

"I'll see them in a few, mom we have to head out visiting hours are over,I love you see you later"

I kissed her cheek.

"see you later my babies take care okay and y'all make sure to come see me and bring me some more of that good ol soup"she gave us hugs and kisses.

"I surely will, take care Mrs.lewis"

__________

Omniscient

Marcus was furious as he stormed into Gotti's office, he was pissed off to the max.

The girl who was down on her knees in front of Gotti jumped to her feet when the door to his office busted open.

Sucking his teeth he pulled and zipped his pants back up as he looked at Marcus,he chuckled when he noticed he was leaking from his mouth.

"Fuck yo black ass want?! and what I tell you about busting up in my shit like you own it?"

Marcus smacked his teeth as he watched the girl walk out of the room he closed the door behind her and sat on the couch in the corner.

"some young nigga caught me off guard mad because I fucked his little sister" he spoke.

Gotti raised an eyebrow as he looked over at Marcus, he met him when he was just 14 and put him on to the game taught him everything ten years later down the line Marcus turned out to be a big ass disappointment at the age of 24.

"fucked his sister? is the bitch underage? you love fucking with these little young ass girls"

Marcus sucked his teeth, he couldn't deny it he was a lover for young pussy.

"man whatever that's besides the point I wanna take this nigga out"

Gotti sighed "why because he snuck you? stop putting yo dick in everybody"

"na man that shit was disrespectful"

Not in the mood to argue with Marcus knowing he was going to do what he wanted anyway Gotti waved him off.

"Marcus do what you want but you getting in trouble this time I'm not saving yo black ass get the fuck out of here"

He clenched his teeth together as he stood up "man fuck you, you ain't never down"

"you still a fucking child, once you grow the fuck up and come to me with some shit that will benefit me and my business then maybe I'll be down now get the fuck outta here Wesley snipes"

Marcus stormed out the office and made sure to stomp loudly like a upset five year old and slammed the door behind him.

Gotti smirked as he shook his head "that little nigga is still a fucking child"

A knock on the door sounded throughout the room clearing his throat he yelled for who ever was on the other side to come in.

Red, a scrawny dude walked in he chewed on his lip as he neared his boss nervous was a under statement. He didn't want to deliver the bad news Gotti knew how to turn a situation into a ugly situation.

"what nigga!" Gotti snapped as he watched the young boy shake.

"um we just found out that his mom is awake" he said referring to Nicole— storms mother.

"awake?! how could the bitch be awake didn't I tell y'all to put some shit in that bitch IV!" he stood to his feet grabbing the boy by his shirt.

"W-we tried to but-"

"don't give me no lame ass excuse that bitch was suppose to be dead! get the fuck out of here y'all can't do shit right"

As soon as he dropped Red he ran out of the office in a hurry.

Gotti walked around the room knocking things off the walls and off his desk, he wanted to send Damien a message to let him know he wasn't that same punk ass teenage boy he was a grown ass man and by sending that message he tried to kill Nicole, but it was a fail.

"fuck! what the hell am I going to do now man"

___________

Damien, Deja's father smacked his teeth as he looked over at Dayla.

"why you trying to hide me? I feel like a bitch"

Dayla smirked as she threw her long Brazilian weave over her shoulder, her and Damien never ended on a bad note a couple years ago they just ended—but a few months back they rekindled that flame.

"you are" she said as she allowed her towel to fall from her body.

Damien licked his plump lips as he looked her over, even at the age of thirty eight Dayla still looked to be in her early twenties, her body was fit being that she stayed dedicated to the gym and coco butter was her best friend when it came to her skin and as they say black don't crack.

"I'm tired of your smart ass mouth" he said as he slid his Nike hoodie over his head.

She rolled her eyes rubbing her body down with the cocoa butter.

"not too tired if you continue to stick your dick in it"

"yea aight I'm out"

he was in no mood to argue with her he just got back from a long business trip and he was hoping he could lay up with her,but that was quickly shut down as soon as he busted his nut.

Dayla didn't have a problem being with Damien but she couldn't be in a relationship with him, not to the public eye at least not yet she didn't want her daughter to get her hopes up that her parents are back together again so she simply kept what they had on the low.

"goodbye Damien lock my door"

"you mean my door? I pay for this shit every damn month don't get the shit twisted Dayla"

She simply waved him off.

"okay"

Her phone danced around on her dresser indicating a call,strutting over in her naked glory she saw that Deja was calling. Shushing Damien she answered

"Hey mommy how are the girls? and spud of course"Deja chuckled.

"Their fine, they went to sleep a while after they ate their cookies and spud ran off somewhere saying he had a date"

Damien walked up behind her and started to kiss on her neck as he rubbed on her bare butt,his large hands found their way to her breast and started to play with them she bit her lip trying not to moan and clenched her legs.

"okay,well we just left the hospital we're on our way ba- aye ma you okay?" Deja asked as her mom let out a low moan.

Dayla swatted his hands away only for him to put them back.

"y-yea baby you two drive safely love you bye" she quickly hung up the phone and turned to look at Damien.

His eyes were hooded and his bottom lip sat in between his teeth as he looked at her with pure lust.

"No! they're on their way back and the girls are sleeping!! and spud could come back at any minute"

Damien gave a devilish grin.

"I guess we better be quiet huh?"

_______

not my best chapter but,eh.

if y'all have any questions about me PERSONALLY then ask me don't go asking my friends that's weird 🤷🏾‍♀️.

comment & vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Sequence By Keegan

Science Fiction

5 0 1
What if you were the reason why somebody died in the future? And what if that person...was Yourself? What is Time but experiences, trauma and Humanit...
425 6 20
Everyone's had a dream before. Maybe it was one you didn't want to wake up from or maybe it was so weird, you just wanted to wake up. Either way, ima...
19.3K 596 10
Demi meets a you at a club and you two share a night of fun. The night ends and you both part without any knowledge of contact information. When you...
19K 547 28
"Babe, You Lost Me" That's the sentence you don't want to hear, let alone tell. But what if someone from the past comes and changes your mind? What...