jyatt- away from them

By stranger011itcast

jaeden and wyatt are stuck with a bunch of their crazy cast members, and all they want is some time alone. More

-sleepy
-more than a friend?
-sea green
-i do too
UPDATE
ship requests?
-new relationships?
-fick?
go check out my new stories
-changes.

-starbucks

2.5K 112 428
By stranger011itcast

"Jaeden your mom is driving us, right?" Finn asked.

"Yes."

"YES I LOVE YOUR MOM!!" Jack squealed, running outside to the car. "I CALL SHOTGUN!"

"Middle seats!" Jeremy and Finn said in unision.

'Oh god.' Jaeden thought.

'Me and Wyatt are backseat.'

---

"ANGELAAAA, TURN UP THE MUSICCC." Jack complained, jostling the music up to full volume while Jaeden covered his ears in the back.

Wyatt gave him a confused glare. "Don't like your music loud?"

"No why would I? Premature ear damage."

"Get your head out of the books Jaeden," Wyatt laughed. "You worry too much."

"Do not."

"Someday I'm gonna pop your bubble," Wyatt sighed.

"I'm more about a relaxing life. Like traveling all over the word to exotic places, stargazing, listening to japanese music."

"Whatta weeaboo." Wyatt laughed.

"Is that a bad thing?"

"No, it suits you. I think it's cute."

"Thanks." Jaeden said smiling at the car floor.

"No problemo'." Wyatt said, slowly gliding his hand over Jaeden's.

Meanwhile, the sudden extreme volume made Finn drop his phone and start violently pumping his fists to the song. "THIS IS MY SHITTTTT."

"Ooooo get it boo!" Jack encouraged. "YASSSS issa' kingggg!"

"Calm down Finnie boy; you're about to shatter the windows," Angela laughed. "Anyways, we're here. Have fun guys."

Finn, immediately seeing Noah and Gaten through the van window, pushed the car door open in 0.1 seconds and ran outside screaming.

"NOAH! GATEN! MY MANSSS!!"

"FINNNNN!" the boys yelled back in unison.

Finn, getting overly excited once again, jumped into Noah and Gaten's arms while they carried him into Starbucks.

"A little excited?" Millie said while looking up from her phone and beaming at him.

"Heh, h-hey Mills..." Finn said blushing. "Didn't see you there." he said dropping from the boy's arms. "Come here, I haven't seen you in forever!" Millie said taking Finn into an embrace.

"Still wearing the green bomber jacket after all of this time?" Millie said playfully hitting his shoulder.

"Yeahh.. Heh." Finn said rubbing the back of his neck. "So how've you been?"

"Good! I've gotten into modeling!" she said excitedly.

'Wow.' finn thought. 'Modeling.' For a second, Finn's hands went ice cold and his neck broke into a sweat. Modeling? She must have boys all over her and all up in her DM's. 'I have to say something to flatter her. I don't want the other boys to get any ideas.'

"Well you definitely must fit in with all the other models. You're beautiful."

"D'AWWWW!" Jack coo'ed. "How cute. You guys make me feel lonely. I don't have anyone to facetime with me while I shower!" Jack said winking at Finn. "Although I would facetime Finn in the shower, how about you facetime ME after Mills, eh?"

"It didn't happen!" Finn squealed in embarrassment.

"Don't worry broseph. I've been lonely for my whole life." Gaten smiled.

"What about me?" Caleb said jumping behind Gaten. "I thought we were lovers!"

"Weren't you in the bathroom making out with sadie for like 15 minu-"

"ShhhhhHhhHhHhHhH. No. I'm super single. " Caleb said cupping a hand over Gatens mouth and winking at the barista.

"Really, you just told me yo-"

"I- I Uhm- HEYYYY FINN!!" Caleb said; changing the topic and giving Finn a hug.

"Come on let's orderrr." Noah whined.

While everyone was ordering, Jaeden and Wyatt stood at the back front of the line, already ordered.

"We haven't even greeted the others yet. What if they think we're rude?" Jaeden frowned.

"We will, and no they don't."

---

As the two boys reached the large table full of snapchatting kids talking about dating and celebrity drama, Jack pointed to them excitedly.

"THIS IS JAEDEN AND WYATT." he exclaimed. "The theory is that they're gay for eachother. And my theory is right because I had an a in chemistry last year. And not the science chemistry." Jack winked.

"Was that two science jokes in one sentence? And no we're not!" Jaeden snapped.

Wyatt looked up from his instagram scrolling with an irritated look on his face.

"Let's not jump to conclusions, Jack." Wyatt said rolling his eyes.

"They would be cute," Millie whispering, nudging Sadie.

"They would!" Sadie whispered back.

Noah looked up from his phone and put down his frappuccino.

"Hey, do you guys wanna walk to the movie theater down the road after this?" Noah suggested.

"YESSSSS." Jack yelled. "They have cheesy popcorn there!!"

"They have cheesy popcorn flavoring at every theater, dumbo." Jeremy remarked.

"SHUT THE FUCKINTRUCKFUCK UP JEREMY." Jack said throwing his arms in the air.

"Excuse me sir? If you keep yelling- and swearing- we're going to have to kick you out. Thanks." A clearly annoyed Starbucks employee said while tapping on Jack's shoulder.

"Sorry ma'am." Jack whispered. "Won't do it again."

"Thanks kid."

"Aww man that's some funny shit. This is going on my snapchat story." Caleb laughed.

"WHAT??"

---

"Well, now that we're kicked out we're just gonna have to sit somewhere else until the movie starts. Which is in 2 hours. Smooth, Jack." Finn sighed.

"SORRY? I can't control my ADHD ASS SELF!" Jack squealed.

"It's called taking your adhd pills?"

"Shut the dumptruck up jeremy."

"Hey look, there's that one fancy restaurant with the outdoor tables." Millie pointed.

"Good idea love." Finn said.

"Babe?" Caleb winked.

"Are you guys dating? Gaten questioned.

Finn looked at Millie, her eyes wide and her face redder than a tomato.

"Knew it." Jeremy laughed.

"Shit. I said that out loud?" Finn said softly looking at a blushing Millie.

"JESUS JACK WATCH THE F*CK OUT!" Wyatt said to Jack while he was running full speed across the road the the restaurant.

Everyone's head turned to Jack, running full force across the street on a green light while cars were stopping honking their horns like wild.

"DON'T USE THE LORD'S NAME IN VAIN." Jack said as he sprinted. "AW SHIT-GIGGLES. GUYS IF I DIE, TELL MILLIE THAT FINN IS MINE!"

One of Jack's shoes fell off as he bolted across the street, dodging cars and falling over continuously.

"More snapchat gold," Caleb shrugged.

"Schnappchat." Noah corrected.

"I'M ON THE VERGE OF GETTING RAN OVER BY A CAR HERE!" Jack said as he fell to the ground at the edge of the long street laying under the middle of a white minivan so it wouldn't crush him as it drove over. "Also Noah? Can you pick up my shoe. It's right there." he said rolling on the sidewalk.

"Dumb ass- but bad ass- bitch!" Caleb yelled.

"Should I call the ambulance?? Is he dead??" Millie asked, clearly in a panic.

"Nahh he'll be fine. He pulls this kind off stuff all the time." Jaeden laughed.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Meanwhile, the lights turned red and signaled the kids to walk. They ran as fast as they could to get to Jack on the other side who was missing a shoe, a sock, and all of his dignity.

"WHAT IS UPPP MY FRIENDS. HOW'S LIVING IN THE FAST LANE GOING FOR YOU GUYS? NOT VERY WELL? THOUGHT SO. I ALREADY HAVE A TABLE." Jack announced proudly. "ALso where's my shoe?"

Noah handed him his shoe, but jack was still upset.

"Dang. Now I'm missing a sock."

"I might go order something," Caleb interrupted. "I have quite the appetite."

"Me too." Gaten agreed.

"ME THREE!" Jack exclaimed.

"Excuse me Fred Savage, this is a no shoes no service kind of restaurant." Finn smirked.

"SHIT TERIYAKI WITH CROUTONS ON THE SIDE!"

"Was that a swear word or an order?"

"A swear word, but I feel like that wouldn't taste too bad. Ask them if they have teriyaki."

"Okay Fred Savage."

"Thanks Miles Teller with a bad tooth implant."  

hey y'all, here's the first update. I made it a long one because of my long absence. should I post another chapter tonight to make it up to you guys? lemme know :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 12.6K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
923K 55.1K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
447K 26.1K 43
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
1.3M 67.2K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...