Crazy Feelings

By Little_Apple05

Bella Castillo. Your average girl with a beautiful voice. Shawn Mendes. Every girls dream guy. Successful, cu... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
*Please Read*
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty two
*SUPER IMPORTANT*
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight

Chapter Eight

3.8K 69 19
By Little_Apple05

"I'M IN LOVE WITH THE SHAPE OF YOU! PUSH AND PULL LIKE A MAGNET TOO!" I sing loudly as I get ready for this party. I'm in my room and I'm curling my hair.

I finish curling the last piece and I turn off the curling iron. I dance out of my bathroom over to my bed where I layed out my clothes. I take a look at them so I can decide what shoes to wear.

I continue dancing as I walk into my closet and grab some blush pink ballet flats. I love these shoes because they have a pretty ribbon that I wrap around my ankles.

I walk back to my bed and Shawn comes in the room. 

"Is this what you're wearing? This is a really hot dress." Shawn says and holds up the dress. 

It's a fitted black dress that comes a little above my knees. It's got small blush pink lace design on it and it shows skin in the back.  It's a party dress so it's more on the sexier side.

"Yeah well just wait till you see it on me." I say and wink at him. He blushes which makes me smile. "Alright now get out because I've got to change." I say and push him out of my room.

I close the door and smile at the thought of tonight. I'm going as Shawn's date. I honestly didn't think we would ever like each other.

I assumed that Shawn was like every other celebrity. I thought he flirted with every pretty girl he saw. I thought he was a jerk. But I was wrong. 

He's not like every other celebrity, he's so kind and honest. He doesn't flirt with every pretty girl, he's only ever flirted with me since we've met. He's also definitely not a jerk. He cares so much about people, I love that about him.

After I finished getting ready I walked out of my room and downstairs. As soon as Shawn saw me coming down the stairs his jaw dropped. I smiled and laughed a little.

Shawn looks really hot. He's wearing a gray shirt with a leather jacket, and some black pants. His hair looks so effortlessly great. 

"Woah! Look at you!" I say and walk over to him. I stand in front of him and wrap my arms around his neck. He looks at me and smiles his cute little smile.

"You look wow...like really...wow." Shawn says and it makes me blush. He was about to lean in for a kiss, but I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the door.

We got in the car and pulled out of the garage. We started driving and I looked out the window. I was about to ask whose party this was, but then I feel Shawn's big hand and my leg. 

I look at him and he smiles at me. I look at his hand on my thigh and just leave it. It doesn't make me feel uncomfortable at all. 

When we arrive at the huge house I see there are lots of people here. We find a place to park and then we both get out of the car. Shawn puts his arm around me and we walk inside the house.

Lots of people come and greet us and take picture. Most of these people are drunk.

"Shawn!" I hear a girls voice say behind us. Shawn still has his arm around me and we both turn around.

"How are you? I haven't seen you in so long?" A very pretty brunette girl says and then hugs Shawn.

"I'm good! How've you been?" Shawn asks as she pulls away from the hug.

"Oh the same. Sooo who is this?" She says and smiles at me.

"This is Bella. She is the winner of the Island Records competition." Shawn says and smiles at me. "She's also my date." He says.

"It's nice to meet you Bella! I'm Lauren an old friend  of Shawn's." She says and shakes my band.

"Oh how long have you two been friends?" I ask trying to start up a conversation with her. She gives me a weird vibe.

"Oh since grade school! We actually dated for a long time. Then Shawn left and so things didn't really work out. Oh we also went to prom together." She said and laughed. 

"Oh okay." I say and smile. I can tell that Shawn feels uncomfortable. "Well it sure was nice meeting you." I say and wave to her as I pull Shawn away.

"I'm sorry, I don't know why she brought all of that stuff up." Shawn says as we walk away.

"It's okay. She's probably just a little bit tipsy. Unless she's usually like that. Is she?" I ask and look at him seriously.

"Um no she isn't. You're  probably right." Shawn says and then grabs us both a drink. 

"Hey dude!" A guy comes up and greets Shawn. 

"Ian! Hey!" Shawn says and they hug. They talk a little bit and then Ian notices me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't even say hi to you. I'm Ian, one of Shawn's friends." He says and smiles.

"I'm Bella it's nice to meet you." I say and smile,

"We're playing a game over here if you guys wanna play." Ian says and points to the table where there are lots of people playing beer pong.

"I'll play if you play." Shawn says and I nod. I've played before, I just haven't played in a while.

We walk over to the table and there are like five guys and four girls playing. They all cheer when they see me and Shawn start playing. 

After a while of playing I stopped and just watched. Shawn is really drinking a lot. I don't know if this is normal for him or not. I should probably pull him out of the game.

Shawn keeps laughing and dancing and high fiving strangers. He asked some dude if he wanted his autograph and then he signed his forehead. 

"Hey how much has Shawn had to drink?" Ian comes and asks me. I guess he noticed the way Shawn is acting too.

"I don't know, but I'm going to pull him out of this game." I say and go to get Shawn. When he sees me he pulls me in close to him really rough. In front of everyone he starts trying to make out with me.

"Shawn stop. Come with me." I say and pull him away from everyone. I pull him over to a hallway where there aren't any people. "Shawn you really need to sto..." I didn't get to finish talking because his lips crashed against mind.

I'm not gonna lie, but I kissed back. I kissed back until he slipped his hand up the back of my shirt. Then I pulled away.

"What? Come on babe." Shawn says and the tries to kiss me again. I put my hand on his chest and stop him.

"You're drunk. You need to stop." I say and look him in the eyes. 

"I'm fine. I haven't drank that much you're overreacting." He says and stumbles a little. I catch him and the sit him down on the floor.

"You stay here. I'm going to get you some water." I say and walk towards the kitchen. When I get there I pour Shawn a cup of water.

 I push past a bunch of drunk people and walk back towards the hall. When I get back to where I left I see him doing something that I wish I hadn't seen.

I stop on my tracks when I see him making out with Lauren. He had one hand up her shirt and the other was on her butt.

I felt my heart drop and I felt like throwing up. I was going to walk away but then she saw me. She looked at me and smiled all stupid.

When she did it made me furious.

"Hey Bella!" She said sounding like a smart ass. I walk over and Shawn looks at me. He didn't even look like he cared that I saw him.

"What the hell Shawn?" I say and then slap him. I don't care how drunk he is, he knows what he's doing.

"Well you didn't want to do it. What did expect me to do? Wait for you?" He says and laughs. 

"Yeah I did." I say and I feel my eyes get watery. I try to hold back the tears.

"Now why the hell would I do that?" Shawn asks sounding like a real jerk.

"I thought we had something Shawn that's why! But you know what we don't! Or at least you don't. You are exactly what I thought you were. Guess I didn't see it until now." I say angrily. I feel my face getting hot and the a few tears roll down my face.

"I guess so. I guess you were wrong. Truth hurts doesn't it? You really think I cared about you. About your stupid bull crap? Well I don't. So go cry to someone else about you break ups and family problems." He says and then turns around and continues to make out with Lauren. I turn around and head for the door.

Hot tears are running down my face. I cannot believe he said that. I just want to leave and go home already. I can't leave Canada yet because I still have a career and things I have to do. 

I'm sure not that I'm  going to stay with Shawn anymore, I was about to leave when Ian stopped me.

"Bella  what's wrong? Where's Shawn?" He says and looks at me with concern.

"He's probably somewhere sucking the face off of Lauren." I say and wipe the tears off of my face.

"He didn't. Wow. I'm sorry Bella." He says and hugs me. 

"Just make sure he gets home safely. Could you take him home when he's finished doing whatever he's doing? I've got his keys so I'm taking his car back to the house. Tell him that I left and I'll be staying in a hotel." I say and then walk out to the car.

I drive away from the house and there are so many things running through my mind right now. I really thought Shawn was different. I thought he cared, but I guess I was wrong.

Why do I always fall for the sucky guys? I turn on the radio to clear my mind. The street is empty and as soon as I turned on the radio 'There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back' comes on. 

I hit my brakes and turn off the radio. I take a deep breath as tears fall from my face onto my lap.

I continue driving home. When I finally get there I park his jeep in the garage and go inside.

I go up to my room and start packing as much as I can. I get out my suitcase and set it on the floor in my closet. I began to fold clothes and put them in the suitcase.

It's like three in the morning and I'm super tired. I'm going to pack and leave to a hotel tonight though. I can't stay here.

When I finished packing my suitcase with as much clothes as possible, and I zipped it up. I stand up and grab another bag and take it to my bathroom. I start putting my things in it. 

I put both bags on the bed and then go to pack my shoes. I sit down on the floor and start putting shoes in my bag. I become very luggish because I'm really tired. 

I try to zip up my suitcase, but I packed it to much. I lean on it so I can zip it up, but when I do I end up falling asleep.

I know I should leave now, but I'm so tired. I'll leave early tomorrow morning. Shawn shouldn't be home to early.

--

Will Shawn get to her before she can leave?

I honestly feel like this story isn't really doing that well. What do you guys think?

If you know of anyways to get this story some more reads please help a girl out.

Make sure to comment and vote! Thank you my lovelies! Love ya!

-Nicole🌺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 533 36
A teenage girl by the name (Y/N) loses her parents in a car crash two years ago and since then she has been living on the streets. She has no food or...
11.9K 223 21
(Completed) "Who are you guys?" Started- 7/14/19 Ended- 4/8/20 Best Rankings: #1 Shawn Mendes Imagines #1 Aaliyah Mendes
780 18 10
Those long brown curls that bounce when she dances. Those pale blue eyes that seem to sparkle in the light. That cute nose that wrinkles whenever she...
497K 9.6K 46
Jess was just the average Shawn Mendes fan who was going to a concert and meet and greet. But when he takes a liking in her, things change. Dramatica...